oneway
12-01-2005, 06:59 PM
ok, hey this is poster-man here, and i came up with some wierd kewl game called the drink-food game! now all you have to do is put your favorite drink, then your fav. food! see, look , an example!

dr.pepper-pizza

then you have to put something your thankful for at the bottem of that! now lets get this party started!

Isildur9473
12-01-2005, 08:27 PM
This game is manipulative. You draw us in thinking that it's a simple game involving drinks and food. We read the instructions, and get excited by the prospect of having a new game relating to drink and food, since we haven't had a new one in a while, but that's not all we get. We have to add something that we're thankful for at the end.

Why are you twisting us with your fake schemes? You're like the people who make commercials. You draw us in with a funny story or skit, or maybe something like "DEAD BABIES" and that gets our interest. We then are subjected to falseness. Why such deceitfulness? Are you secretly trying to gather a list of things that we're thankful for?

Think about China. If they put out an ad, such as "free puppies if you go to China", I'm sure the tourism industry would explode. But, when we got to China, there would be no free puppy. There would just be Communistic oppresion. Is that what you're trying to do? The facade of a free puppy in exchange for living in a Communist paradise for a week or two? How do you sleep at night?

This also comes back to the issue of the effects of the Federalist part in New England during the late 18th, and early 19th century. They were even talking about breaking off from the Union at the Hartford Convention. So, lets assign things to this.

Federalist Party - This Game
Free Puppy - John Adams
Dr. Pepper - This Forum
John Lennon - John Lennon

So, if John Adams suddenly decided that he wanted to break off and start a new republic, he would have the Federalist party behind him. Then, this would split the country into war.

Is that what you're trying to do? Start a war on Panheads? How could you? Think of the free puppies, and the veterans from the Korean War. How would they feel? Would they feel neglected? I'll bet the free puppies would. They're so happy as puppies. But then when they're neglected, they turn into vicious killing machines. They no longer have that glare in their eye, they're just federalist butchers.

Also, what's up with all these rules? Why do we have to say what we're thankful for at the bottom? Why can't we say it on the top? Or in another thread? Or in China with our free puppies while playing John Adams and John Lennon in Chess? Why all the rules? Are you trying to turn Panheads into Communist China? You're crazy, you'll never succeed. You're going down Disney Channel style.

Earth... Wind... Fire... UNITE!

See, you just went down George Harrison style. So, in the long run, think about the Puppies.

pussfoot2005
12-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Sunkist-cheese Sticks

My Boyfriend :-*

frymeskillet
12-02-2005, 01:25 PM
aww poor Alex. ill do it!

Root Beer - Ramen Noodles

God (good answer eh?)

oneway
12-02-2005, 02:39 PM
This game is manipulative. You draw us in thinking that it's a simple game involving drinks and food. We read the instructions, and get excited by the prospect of having a new game relating to drink and food, since we haven't had a new one in a while, but that's not all we get. We have to add something that we're thankful for at the end.

Why are you twisting us with your fake schemes? You're like the people who make commercials. You draw us in with a funny story or skit, or maybe something like "DEAD BABIES" and that gets our interest. We then are subjected to falseness. Why such deceitfulness? Are you secretly trying to gather a list of things that we're thankful for?

Think about China. If they put out an ad, such as "free puppies if you go to China", I'm sure the tourism industry would explode. But, when we got to China, there would be no free puppy. There would just be Communistic oppresion. Is that what you're trying to do? The facade of a free puppy in exchange for living in a Communist paradise for a week or two? How do you sleep at night?

This also comes back to the issue of the effects of the Federalist part in New England during the late 18th, and early 19th century. They were even talking about breaking off from the Union at the Hartford Convention. So, lets assign things to this.

Free Puppy - John Adams
Dr. Pepper - This Forum

So, if John Adams suddenly decided that he wanted to break off and start a new republic, he would have the Federalist party behind him. Then, this would split the country into war.

Is that what you're trying to do? Start a war on Panheads? How could you? Think of the free puppies, and the veterans from the Korean War. How would they feel? Would they feel neglected? I'll bet the free puppies would. They're so happy as puppies. But then when they're neglected, they turn into vicious killing machines. They no longer have that glare in their eye, they're just federalist butchers.

Also, what's up with all these rules? Why do we have to say what we're thankful for at the bottom? Why can't we say it on the top? Or in another thread? Or in China with our free puppies while playing John Adams and John Lennon in Chess? Why all the rules? Are you trying to turn Panheads into Communist China? You're crazy, you'll never succeed. You're going down Disney Channel style.

See, you just went down George Harrison style. So, in the long run, think about the Puppies.
lorl! omgsh! your funy! no,im just trying to lighten things up! so if you dont want to put something your thankful for, the DONT! its as easy as 123! you can always "bend" he rules if you want to! its not like we will come to your house with a shotgun and blow your head off if you dont obey the rules! smart one! omgsh! lol! so just play along! or if you dont want to thwen maybe i will show up at your house with a shotgun and blow your head off! joking! i wouldn't do such a thing! so just play along, and most importantly have fun! FLIPPEN IDIOT, GOSH!!!! lol! soooooooooooo, ya, have fun!

oneway
12-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Sunkist-cheese Sticks

My Boyfriend :-*
thats the spirit!

oneway
12-02-2005, 02:41 PM
aww poor Alex. ill do it!

Root Beer - Ramen Noodles

God (good answer eh?)
yelp! oh, ya, and thanks FOR ACTUALLY PARTICIPATING! unlike someone.......uhhum*cough* Isildur9473!

Isildur9473
12-02-2005, 11:43 PM
yelp! oh, ya, and thanks FOR ACTUALLY PARTICIPATING! unlike someone.......uhhum*cough* Isildur9473!

Steak - Dr. Pepper

I'm thankful for the nature in which my name comes out of his coughs.

Isildur9473
12-02-2005, 11:46 PM
lorl! omgsh! your funy!

I'm funy? Is that like being funny?

no,im just trying to lighten things up!

So am I.

so if you dont want to put something your thankful for, the DONT! its as easy as 123!

I'll keep that in mind. I decided to conform.

you can always "bend" he rules if you want to! its not like we will come to your house with a shotgun and blow your head off if you dont obey the rules!

Thanks for clarifying that, I was worried for a second.

smart one! omgsh! lol!

k

so just play along! or if you dont want to thwen maybe i will show up at your house with a shotgun and blow your head off!

Thank you for threatening to end my life over a Message board.

joking! i wouldn't do such a thing! so just play along, and most importantly have fun!

k, I will.

FLIPPEN IDIOT, GOSH!!!! lol! soooooooooooo, ya, have fun!

That movie should burn in hell. I do admire the guy for making it, but it's stupid. If you like pointless humor, there are much better things than that. That's just a re-run of a "Who's the biggest idiot" contest.

oneway
12-03-2005, 09:40 AM
I'm funy? Is that like being funny?

So am I.

I'll keep that in mind. I decided to conform.

Thanks for clarifying that, I was worried for a second.

k

Thank you for threatening to end my life over a Message board.

k, I will.

That movie should burn in hell. I do admire the guy for making it, but it's stupid. If you like pointless humor, there are much better things than that. That's just a re-run of a "Who's the biggest idiot" contest.
ya, sure w/e!

oneway
12-04-2005, 06:32 PM
sooooooooooo..............

lets change it!

how about favorite video game-favorite board game

ex: thug3 american wasteland-balderdash

if you dont play video games then put your favorite card game!

ex: texas hold em`-balderdash

if you dont play games at all........then you must have better things todo-or your just BORING!

as~i~lay~dying
12-05-2005, 07:21 AM
phase 10- alaska monopoly

pussfoot2005
12-05-2005, 09:31 AM
extra sweet tea- steak

Still my boyfriend- Benjamin

oneway
12-06-2005, 02:34 PM
extra sweet tea- steak

Still my boyfriend- Benjamin
cool, but if you didn't notice we changed it.

oneway
12-07-2005, 03:01 PM
yep..............

as~i~lay~dying
12-07-2005, 04:35 PM
skip-bo-sorry

music!

rodeocowboy kid
12-26-2005, 10:38 PM
texas hold em-monopoly

my family!

PinkGoo
12-26-2005, 11:16 PM

Free Puppy - John Adams
Dr. Pepper - This Forum

Holy crap! How long did you wait for a perfect situation like this one to show off your writing skills? Or were you honestly just bored?

nsvol
12-28-2005, 06:11 AM
i'm betting that they were really bored & just wanted to show off their writing skills. no offense Greg!

nsvol
12-28-2005, 06:13 AM
mountain dew & mozzeralla stix

as~i~lay~dying
12-28-2005, 06:42 PM
pepsi- popcorn(movie theatere style=)

My friends.

nsvol
12-29-2005, 02:27 PM
coke-french fries

Spiffles
12-29-2005, 04:38 PM
Beer and Pizza

I am thankful for family :)

nsvol
12-30-2005, 05:21 AM
pizza & root beer

Maddog
12-30-2005, 06:05 AM
um cream soda and lasagna :-D

um...friends

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 09:56 AM
i'm betting that they were really bored & just wanted to show off their writing skills. no offense Greg!

You think I didn't write that masterpiece? That post is the Mona-Lisa of posts on this board. I've written more like that, find them if you can.

nsvol
12-31-2005, 09:35 AM
oh ok. just didnt know that. lol
um...........donuts & mt dew

as~i~lay~dying
12-31-2005, 10:03 AM
doritos- water

chocy

nsvol
01-04-2006, 01:18 PM
dortitoes & sierra mist

pizza brain