Pages : [1] 2

Paulishdog
12-12-2005, 04:39 PM
I've been thinking about this all day. This could prove to be very fun... if enough people are willing, and those people show up often enough. How about it?

A DETAILED AND ORGANIZED VERSION OF THE RULES OF MAFIA ONLINE:

1) A complete list of players must be organized before a game can begin.

2) Players will be assigned roles by a narrator through PMs. Players who do not recieve a PM will be townsfolk. Other roles are: Mafia, of which the number will depend on the total number of players; Doctor, of which there will be one; and Sheriff, of which there will be one. No one must know any other person's role, excepting that the mafia will know who all is a mafia member.

3) A CYCLE will take place between the time that someone is pronounced(by the narrator) lynched and someone is pronounced (also by the narrator) killed. During a cycle, the following occurs:

A) The mafia must decide who to kill. The final decision will be sent to the narrator via a PM. The mafia must be in agreement with each other; disputes will be settled by the narrator. Only one person may be killed per cycle.

B) The doctor must decide who to try and heal. Their decision must be sent to the narrator via a PM. The doctor may only try and heal one person per cycle.

C) The Sheriff must decide who to accuse. The decision must be sent to the narrator via a PM. The narrator must reply with a "yes" or a "no." No more information must be given by the narrator. Only one person may be accused per cycle.

D) After provisions A, B, and C are met, the narrator must post on the main thread who has been targeted. If the doctor chose the same person as the mafia, the person is not dead. Otherwise, that person is out of the game and is not allowed to post on the thread anymore.

E) The townsfolk (including the mafia, sheriff, and doctor) then discuss who is responsible for the killing, or attempted killing.

F) In order to finalize a suspect, the suspect must be nominated by a person, and seconded by another person. The suspect is allowed at least one post to defend themselves.

G) Once there are two finalized suspects, voting may commence. In order for someone to be lynched, they must recieve more than half the votes of the players left in the game, and more votes than the other suspect. If both conditions are met, the player is lynched and must leave the game. If neither suspect recieves more than half the votes of the remaining players, they remain in the game. If both suspects recieve exactly half the votes, they are both lynched and must leave the game.

H) Voting will last for 72 hours. The narrator should pm players who haven't voted before the deadline. Voting takes place on the board. If a decision is not reached at the end of that period, the cycle will end, and a new cycle will begin.

4) If any player is not doing his or her part (the mafia is not killing anyone, the doctor is not healing, the sheriff is not accusing, or the townsfolk are not voting), their part may be skipped for a cycle, or they may be removed from the game altogether. Any such decisions will be made by the narrator.

5) Don't argue with the narrator.

6) Posting by the players that are still living may take place at any time on the mafia thread.

7) If any new players want to join in, feel free. But please, wait until the next round (you can PM the current narrator to have them let you know when the game is done).

TheFireBreathes
12-12-2005, 04:51 PM
How do you play?

Paulishdog
12-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Mafia is usually played in a large group. A narrator passes out a deck of cards, one card to each player. Your card determines your role. There are several roles. The main role is mafia, of course, of which there are several. The mafia's goal is to get rid of everyone in the town. There's generally one doctor, or angel, as well as a sheriff, and then there's the townsfolk. Each turn is one night and one day. During the night, everyone in the room closes their eyes. The mafia wakes up and chooses someone to get rid of (silently, using gestures). The mafia then closes their eyes, and the doctor or angel wakes up and chooses someone to try and save. Very rarely do they choose the exact same person as the mafia, but it happens. If they don't choose the same person, the person is out of the game. If they do choose the same person, the person stays in. Then the sheriff wakes up and accuses someone. The narrator nods their head yes, or shakes their head no, if the person is a mafia or not. Then everyone opens their eyes. The narrator explains what transpired during the night. The townspeople proceed to decide who to accuse of being a mafia and lynch. The townspeople don't know who the doctor or sheriff are either, so there can be some bad decisions on their part. If the townsfolk lynch all the mafia before there are fewer people than mafia, they win!

This would obviously work differently online, but I think it would work. Though, I've never seen it done.

TheFireBreathes
12-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Ooh yeah I have played that game, but youre right never online lol

Pixie*
12-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Ooh yeah I have played that game, but youre right never online lol

i've played and am game for trying it online

Paulishdog
12-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Good! That's two...

unshakeable15
12-12-2005, 10:40 PM
so, if you're gonna play it online, how do you propose to go about doing that?

PinkGoo
12-12-2005, 10:48 PM
PMs...?

I'll definately play. We need at least 10 to really play.

unshakeable15
12-12-2005, 11:07 PM
ok, PMs how? you'll need to set out how things work, basically re-explain the game, but with internet rules.

as~i~lay~dying
12-13-2005, 08:38 AM
oooh...that'd be fun!

Paulishdog
12-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Good, good... the list grows.

Here's how I propose it works:
Conversation between players takes place on this thread at any time. Townsfolk can discuss their suspicions, and people accused can defend themselves. PMs would be used for pretty much everything else. The mafia would pm each other to decide who to get rid of, then pm the narrator. The doctor would pm the narrator who they want to try and save, and the sheriff pms the narrator to make an accusation. Once the narrator has all three of these pieces, they announce, on the thread, what happened during the night. Voting would either take place on the thread itself, or votes could be pm'ed to the narrator. Once the accused is lynched, the cycle starts again.

Any suggestions on how this might work differently?

PinkGoo
12-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Exavtly what I was thinking. :P

Pixie*
12-13-2005, 01:20 PM
how do we know whose the mafia, doctor, narrator? i mean how do these people get those positions? i guess we'd all know who the narrator was, and the narrartor would get pm's about who the mafia/docotor is.

PinkGoo
12-13-2005, 01:24 PM
I guess Paul has nominated himself as narrator... if he'd rather play... I'd love to do it. In the real game, the narrator just randomly picks certain people. I guess PMs are the way.

Paulishdog
12-13-2005, 01:25 PM
The narrator would decide, and pm those people their positions.

PinkGoo
12-13-2005, 01:26 PM
You gunna be the narrator...?

Paulishdog
12-13-2005, 01:27 PM
yeah.... narrator is a postion best filled by someone with enthusiasm. I'd do it, but I don't have to.

PinkGoo
12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
LOL. I see. :D

Paulishdog
12-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Besides, we need more people before we get this rolling...

PinkGoo
12-13-2005, 01:38 PM
True. *Screams at the top of her lungs* HEY PEOPLE!! OVER HERE!

Paulishdog
12-13-2005, 01:40 PM
With 2277 members somewhere out there, you'd think...

PinkGoo
12-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, you'd think! :D

Pixie*
12-14-2005, 06:29 AM
i say we invade all our other threads we belong to and strongle suggest (with a flamethrower aimed at their face) that they join the mafia...

almost sounds wrong, huh?

PinkGoo
12-14-2005, 07:18 AM
It sounds wonderful to me. :P

whereami
12-14-2005, 09:48 AM
*is in the middle of reading Mars Hill threads when he hears someone yell*

OH! MAFIA! i love this game! im in!

this should be interesting playing online, let me just make sure ive got this right, (i kinda skimmed the first few posts) the narator (thats paul) will apoint the mafia and other special members thru PM's then will narate through posts on this board. then everyone can talk on this board and whent he time comes, the killings/savings/accusings will be PMed, then when people "wake up" again, the townspeople accusations and such can be posted ont his thread.

is that all right? it would be helpful if someone (paul?) posted a really thorough overview of the basic rules of the game and when to PM/post.

Paulishdog
12-14-2005, 02:48 PM

1) A complete list of players must be organized before a game can begin.

2) Players will be assigned roles by a narrator through PMs. Players who do not recieve a PM will be townsfolk. Other roles are: Mafia, of which the number will depend on the total number of players; Doctor, of which there will be one; and Sheriff, of which there will be one. No one must know any other person's role, excepting that the mafia will know who all is a mafia member.

3) A CYCLE will take place between the time that someone is pronounced(by the narrator) lynched and someone is pronounced (also by the narrator) killed. During a cycle, the following occurs:

A) The mafia must decide who to kill. The final decision will be sent to the narrator via a PM. The mafia must be in agreement with each other; disputes will be settled by the narrator. Only one person may be killed per cycle.

B) The doctor must decide who to try and heal. Their decision must be sent to the narrator via a PM. The doctor may only try and heal one person per cycle.

C) The Sheriff must decide who to accuse. The decision must be sent to the narrator via a PM. The narrator must reply with a "yes" or a "no." No more information must be given by the narrator. Only one person may be accused per cycle.

D) After provisions A, B, and C are met, the narrator must post on the main thread who has been targeted. If the doctor chose the same person as the mafia, the person is not dead. Otherwise, that person is out of the game and is not allowed to post on the thread anymore.

E) The townsfolk (including the mafia, sheriff, and doctor) then discuss who is responsible for the killing, or attempted killing.

F) In order to finalize a suspect, the suspect must be nominated by a person, and seconded by another person. The suspect is allowed at least one post to defend themselves.

G) Once there are two finalized suspects, voting may commence. In order for someone to be lynched, they must recieve more than half the votes of the players left in the game, and more votes than the other suspect. If both conditions are met, the player is lynched and must leave the game. If neither suspect recieves more than half the votes of the remaining players, they remain in the game. If both suspects recieve exactly half the votes, they are both lynched and must leave the game.

H) In order to ensure the game does not die, voting will only last for 24 hours (give or take, it is up to the narrator). If a decision is not reached at the end of that period, the cycle will end, and a new cycle will begin.

4) If any player is not doing his or her part (the mafia is not killing anyone, the doctor is not healing, the sheriff is not accusing, or the townsfolk are not voting), their part may be skipped for a cycle, or they may be removed from the game altogether. Any such decisions will be made by the narrator.

6) Posting by the players that are still living may take place at any time on the mafia thread.

I think that about covers it... any suggestions?

whereami
12-15-2005, 08:52 AM
*claps* bravo paul! that was beautiful.

now, how bout some more players?

no, no, seriously, we need more pople.

yes, you. you need to play.

PinkGoo
12-15-2005, 09:12 AM
We only have 6 people. We need at least 4 more.

whereami
12-16-2005, 10:45 AM
hmmmmmm, ok, i say we revert back to pixie's original idea, the one involving flame thowers ;D

Pixie*
12-16-2005, 05:26 PM
hmmmmmm, ok, i say we revert back to pixie's original idea, the one involving flame thowers ;D

I also have a plan involving potato launchers ;D

whereami
12-18-2005, 04:55 PM
ok, seriously, i want to play! JOIN PEOPLE!!!!

BarlowgIRL
12-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Okay Okay I'll play.. sheesh. Don't have to yell so loud...Actually it sounds fun.

Paulishdog
12-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Yay! That's... actually I don't know how many we have...

Maddog
12-19-2005, 08:26 AM
oo i LOOOVVVVEEE this game more than i love hotdogs! Our church ALWAYS plays it *starts to chant* "One tap mofia two tap supercop three tap doctor!"

whereami
12-19-2005, 01:57 PM
yay! thanks for joining people! i think thats 8 players, we should make a list.

lamb_servant72
12-19-2005, 02:06 PM
I'll play. Hopefully, I understand this enough not to mess it up!

whereami
12-19-2005, 06:40 PM
yay, thanks! we probly have enough to get started, but its your call paul.

BarlowgIRL
12-20-2005, 09:21 AM
people are sounding excited. we might want to start before they wreck things in their happiness.

Pixie*
12-20-2005, 12:25 PM
i'm still in

PinkGoo
12-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Yeah, we need a list. And probably another thread when we actaully start.

Paulishdog
12-21-2005, 05:15 PM
*Walks in and realizes everyone is looking at him expectantly...*

Oh... okay. I'm going to assume that all who've posted here want to play, although the first two here never actually said they would.

TheFireBreaths
unshakeable15
Pixie*
PinkGoo
as~i~lay~dying
whereami
BarlowgIRL
Maddog
lamb_servant72

Maddog
12-21-2005, 05:59 PM
yes i wanna play...but how you gunna tell ppl what they are? Private message i guess...

Paulishdog
12-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Should we go for it, or wait for one more?

Maddog
12-24-2005, 07:40 AM
lets do it...

whereami
12-24-2005, 09:46 AM
i think we have enough, plus once we start, everyone will see how much fun it is and want to join the next game!

ya, TheFireBreaths and unshakeable15, are yall playing or were you just commenting?

bob
12-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Wow, I just found this thread, count me in . . .

lamb_servant72
12-24-2005, 10:54 AM
Thanks to Lisa's Recruiting Agency. :afro:

PinkGoo
12-24-2005, 01:30 PM
LOL! Well, let's get this show on the road...

alorian
12-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Sounds fun! Sure

Maddog
12-24-2005, 02:08 PM
ok so how do we start? How do we know who we are? I need info!

PinkGoo
12-24-2005, 04:46 PM
11th post...

http://www.panheads.org/boards/showthread.php?t=4296&page=2&pp=15

Paulishdog
12-24-2005, 09:09 PM
Sorry! I've been busy... and it looks like it'll continue for about the next week. PinkGoo, you should take narrator for the first game... I can't commit to that position right now.

Count me in for a townsfolk or something though!

PinkGoo
12-24-2005, 09:37 PM
Me? Okay, cool. I'll do it for this round if you can't. :)

PinkGoo
12-25-2005, 03:32 PM
TheFireBreathes
unshakeable15
Pixie*
as~i~lay~dying
whereami
BarlowgIRL
Maddog
lamb_servant72
Bob
Alorian
Paulishdog

Okay, so I guess that's who's playing, as of now. I'll go ahead and PM the people, if that's okay with you, Paul. If you don't get a PM in the next hour... assume you're a townsfolk, okay? ;)

Okay, the PMs are sent...

Let's play. :azn: I wonder if I should say the traditional... dun dun dun dun! ...TOWNSFOLK GO TO SLEEP!

unshakeable15
12-25-2005, 05:50 PM
TheFireBreaths
unshakeable15
Pixie*
as~i~lay~dying
whereami
BarlowgIRL
Maddog
lamb_servant72
Bob
Alorian
*talking in sleep*

i guess i'm playing, even if i didn't want to. ;)

Maddog
12-26-2005, 05:01 AM
ooookkkkkeeeeyyy doookkkkeeeeyyy( and it is "everyone go to sleep")

PinkGoo
12-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Not in Florida... :D

PinkGoo
12-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Welllllll... Bob was out late last night, walking his llama, when... our one and only Mafia tried to take him out. *BAM!* The evil person missed and only clipped Bob's arm. Bob immediately dialed 911 and called for an ambulance. At the local hosiptal he was treated by the best doctor in town. He walked out of there the next day in darn good health.

SORRY MAFIA! :evil:

Any accusations on who you guys think the Mafia is?

(Also, someone requested that I tell you that there is ONE doctor... ONE Sheriff... and ONE Mafia.)

whereami
12-26-2005, 06:15 PM
srry, but just making sure, that means that the mafia tried to kil bob but coincidently the doctor also chose to save bob?

(only one mafia?)

PinkGoo
12-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Yup, sure thing. Sorry if that made NO sense... tis late and I'm pooped. :P Yup, Mafia chose Bob... Doctor saved Bob. Bob lives... YAY! :D

Yeah, I only did one Mafia because we really only have about 10 people playing... which is pretty much the minimum. Plus, it's alot faster if there is only one. Two would have to talk, agree on who to kill, etc. Sorry if that's not what we were supposed to do. I'm just filling in.

whereami
12-26-2005, 07:44 PM
it works, anyway, i assume we're all awake now, let the accusations begin...after i sleep some, im tired.

Maddog
12-26-2005, 07:59 PM
I accuse As_I_Lay_Dying_ (Jessica)

PinkGoo
12-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Any others?

lamb_servant72
12-27-2005, 03:09 AM
Wait a sec! Let me make sure I have this straight. The doctor just happened to choose the same person the mafia chose? Is someone cheating here?!

So, the sherriff was suppose to PM Liz concerning who he/she thinks is the maffia? Then the townspeople are supposed to pm one another to decide who to accuse if the sherriff doesn't get it right?

Maddog
12-27-2005, 07:05 AM
i think the townspeople all disscuse it here...because then its easier and everyone is involved...

lamb_servant72
12-27-2005, 07:56 AM
But then it would be too obvious who everyone is.

whereami
12-27-2005, 08:00 AM
i think the townspeople all disscuse it here...because then its easier and everyone is involved... ya, i think your right

Wait a sec! Let me make sure I have this straight. The doctor just happened to choose the same person the mafia chose? ya, thats what happened, now THAT's what you call a lucky guess

But then it would be too obvious who everyone is. na, you just all act like your townspeople, thats the fun part ;)
the mafia can act like townspeople and try to accuse others to gain an advantage, if the doctor or police have an idea about who is tha mafia, they can try to convince people however they want, they just cant say "i'm the (police/doctor) and i know for a fact that ..."
everyone has to act like they are townspeople

I accuse As_I_Lay_Dying_ (Jessica) *glances around room*
man this is hard when you can't see people's faces.

just throwin this out here, anyone think that its suspicious that maddog jumped at the oportunity to accuse a townsperson? this early in the game we really have no evidence against anyone. possibly sound like a mafia trying to gain a little advantage?

as~i~lay~dying, any defense?
maddog, any further accusations agaisnt as~i~lay~dying or defense for yourself?

Maddog
12-27-2005, 08:20 AM
yah...Her and Liz seem kinda close...And so it would make sense for Liz to choose her favorite people outa the list

PinkGoo
12-27-2005, 09:45 AM
the mafia can act like townspeople and try to accuse others to gain an advantage, if the doctor or police have an idea about who is tha mafia, they can try to convince people however they want, they just cant say "i'm the (police/doctor) and i know for a fact that ..."
Well, they COULD... but the Mafia would kill them off first...

lamb_servant72
12-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah, I guess it would make more sense to discuss it here. But, how many accusations can we make? What if we go through everybody? Won't the game be over?

whereami
12-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I guess it would make more sense to discuss it here. But, how many accusations can we make? What if we go through everybody? Won't the game be over? sorry if this wasnt clear in the rules, this is how it goes: we can discuss who we think is the mafia as much as we want, anyone can say "i think it's _________, and this is why". people can deffend themselves and all that good stuff, then at the end of the day (basically, when no one has any new accusations) the narrator ask the townspeople to come to a consensus on who they think is the mafia, and if more than half of the people agree on one person, then that person is killed and is out of the game (the narrator can then tell them if it was the mafia that they killed or not). if less than half of the people vote to kill someone, then the person lives. in either case, after this happens, it is night again and the mafia, police, and medic do their thing.

Maddog
12-27-2005, 11:39 AM
we can accuse them...but it doesnt kill them...We have to vote for them to die( majority kills)but then sometimes things people say may change someones vote on someone else. So then if they get accussed AGAIN..then the vote may be different and so on and so forth

lamb_servant72
12-27-2005, 12:02 PM
I think I'm getting it, now!

just throwin this out here, anyone think that its suspicious that maddog jumped at the oportunity to accuse a townsperson?

How do you know she is a townsperson? Maybe you are the maffia!

PinkGoo
12-27-2005, 01:35 PM
I love this game... :D

Okay, I think that by tommorrow morning, if no new accusations are made... we'll vote. Is that okay with everyone?

whereami
12-27-2005, 01:41 PM
sounds good (cept we should probly wait till we have heard defense from all the accused first)

How do you know she is a townsperson? Maybe you are the maffia! i don't, that was just a logically based assumption. as for the accusation, thats what we call just throwing out names. remember, it REALLY helps the mafia along if the townspeople kill each other off on whims and random guesses, i personally think that we don't have any real evidence yet and should wait another round or so before we start killing people. maybe the police will find who it is.

PinkGoo
12-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah, definately wait for the defense...

lamb_servant72
12-27-2005, 01:43 PM
How do we collect evidence?

PinkGoo
12-27-2005, 01:45 PM
We don't. :D

as~i~lay~dying
12-27-2005, 02:31 PM
I accuse As_I_Lay_Dying_ (Jessica)

*shrieks* MEEE...no way hosay...Im thinkin it's you because your really TRYING to convince people it's me~~

lamb_servant72
12-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Okay. We don't accuse anyone until we have evidence. But, we don't get evidence. Yeah, I think I've got it now!

lamb_servant72
12-27-2005, 03:17 PM
i personally think that we don't have any real evidence yet and should wait another round or so before we start killing people. maybe the police will find who it is.

So, the police can pm Liz with an accusation, without killing the person they are accusing?

PinkGoo
12-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Yes, but only ONCE per "cycle."

CYCLE - The Mafia kills, the Docotor saves (sometimes), and the Sheriff guesses. If he gets it wrong, he can't guess again until the next "cycle." If he's correct, the Mafia dies, the Sheriff wins, and the game is over.

PinkGoo
12-28-2005, 07:13 AM
Okay, Maddog has been accused, as well as As_i_lay_dying. They've both pretty much defended themselves, so... I guess we can vote. Stop me if I'm wrong, you guys. Otherwise, carry on.

whereami
12-28-2005, 08:34 AM
CYCLE - The Mafia kills, the Docotor saves (sometimes), and the Sheriff guesses. If he gets it wrong, he can't guess again until the next "cycle." If he's correct, the Mafia dies, the Sheriff wins, and the game is over. my understanding was that if he's right, the narrator just nods, and then the sheriff has to convince everyone that he/she really does know who it is. we can play either way, but which one are we doing?

i think we can go ahead to the voting now, we'd better start soon, cuz it will probly take a while to get all the votes in, we have to wait for everybody

((if you wanted to say some more accusations/defense, you can still do that while were voting, just stop when it becomes night time.))

PinkGoo
12-28-2005, 01:15 PM
my understanding was that if he's right, the narrator just nods, and then the sheriff has to convince everyone that he/she really does know who it is. we can play either way, but which one are we doing?I always played the way that I mentioned... I didn't know about the other way. Your way sounds fine. Either one. We'll use yours, I suppose.

Also, PM me your votes, okay?

lamb_servant72
12-28-2005, 01:51 PM
Am I correct to assume that the police has made his/her accusation and was incorrect? So, now we vote? Or is it the other way around?

PinkGoo
12-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Yes, the police made his accusation and was wrong.

whereami
12-28-2005, 02:07 PM
just btw, you dont have to vote, only vote if you realy think you know who it is. if you dont have a vote, just send a pm saying "no vote" or something like that.

lamb_servant72
12-28-2005, 02:10 PM
hhmmm...Liz said his accusation...hhmmm *goes to scratch more notes*

By the way, I did accuse William...

Reason #1: I felt he was a little too knowledgable on Jessica being a townsperson. Which means he knows she's not the mafia. How would he know that unless he is the maffia?

Reason #2: He is really excited about this game. So, either he really loves it, or he has some other vested interest...hmmmm...

Reason #3: He seemed to be quite aggitated that the doctor chose the same person to save that the mafia chose to kill.

PinkGoo
12-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Oooh... add dear William to the vote! :D

Let's hear your defense, too. :)

Maddog
12-29-2005, 09:12 AM
ooo yes william...that sounds good

whereami
12-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Reason #1: I felt he was a little too knowledgable on Jessica being a townsperson. Which means he knows she's not the mafia. How would he know that unless he is the maffia?

as for that, i really don't know that jessica is a townsperson, i think i corrected my mistake in an earlyer post, i just call everyone a townsperson because right now we don't know otherwise.

Reason #2: He is really excited about this game. So, either he really loves it, or he has some other vested interest...hmmmm...

if you would care to read through this thread from the begining, you can clearly see that my enthusiasm carries over from before anyone was appointed to anything. what can i say, this game was like the official sport of my summer camp! i love this game! as for having another vested interest, dosnt have to be because im a mafia, dosn't that offer equally valid evidence for me being either the sherif or medic?

Reason #3: He seemed to be quite aggitated that the doctor chose the same person to save that the mafia chose to kill.
ya, 1. that almost never happens, so i was kinda shocked, 2. ussing your logic again, that also could mean that i was the doctor.

anything else?

Maddog
12-29-2005, 05:14 PM
mmm yah that was a long post...

PinkGoo
12-29-2005, 06:11 PM
I've only recieved two votes...

Maddog
12-29-2005, 06:29 PM
one was mine YAY FOR ME!

unshakeable15
12-29-2005, 08:28 PM
i'm abstaining for lack of evidence.

(or am i just trying to trick you into thinking i'm a townsperson when i'm really the mafia? but if i was, would i have posted this? hmmm.)

BarlowgIRL
12-29-2005, 08:44 PM
So am I supposed to say my vote here? I pmed it to PinkGoo.

unshakeable15
12-29-2005, 09:20 PM
i think we should say it here, 'cause in the real game, you vote audibly for the others to here. besides, there are strategies that are based on the fact of knowing what everyone else is voting for. :)

PinkGoo
12-30-2005, 01:50 AM
True enough. Mike does it again. *Grumble* :D
Post here. :P

Maddog
12-30-2005, 05:39 AM
ok I voted for william :) sorry will!

as~i~lay~dying
12-30-2005, 09:59 AM
whatever*says with attitude* j/k I'm really NOT it though! bad vote~!

I vote for...william!

whereami
12-30-2005, 12:15 PM
i also vote for no one. i don't think we have enough evidence yet. its only the first round!

BarlowgIRL
12-30-2005, 03:02 PM
I say William too. Lisa had a pretty good argument.

lamb_servant72
12-30-2005, 03:27 PM
In case it wasn't clear, I vote for William.

Reason #4...someone pmed Liz to ask her to post that there is only one doctor, one cop, and one mafia.

Well, we already knew that there was only one doctor and one cop, because that had been explained. So, it had to be the mafia that pmed Liz. That had to be someone who was paying attention and knows the game. That would fit William, not Maddog, she didn't know how to play!

Did that make sense? Or is that just one of those things that seems perfectly clear in Lisa Land?

(Oh, and William, if I'm wrong...I'll buy you a year's supply of root beer suckers.)

Maddog
12-30-2005, 03:27 PM
whatever*says with attitude* j/k I'm really NOT it though! bad vote~!

I vote for...william!
What are you talking about? I didnt vote for you....*hands jessica glasses*

Maddog
12-30-2005, 03:29 PM
In case it wasn't clear, I vote for William.

Reason #4...someone pmed Liz to ask her to post that there is only one doctor, one cop, and one mafia.

Well, we already knew that there was only one doctor and one cop, because that had been explained. So, it had to be the mafia that pmed Liz. That had to be someone who was paying attention and knows the game. That would fit William, not Maddog, she didn't know how to play!

Did that make sense? Or is that just one of those things that seems perfectly clear in Lisa Land?

(Oh, and William, if I'm wrong...I'll buy you a year's supply of root beer suckers.)

All your evidence is true except for the fact that i DO know how to play...very well in fact..Our church group loves the game..we do it on mission trips, camp ect. But yah I am still not mafia

lamb_servant72
12-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Oh, yeah, I see it now on post #34! Sorry. I only looked back to post #50 where you were asking for info.

I am going to feel so horrible if it's not William...he wanted to play so badly!!

whereami
12-30-2005, 04:42 PM
I AM INNOCENT!

ok then, i do believe that i have thourouly countered all of your evidence against me and i dont see what yall are all going off of to convict me, but ok.

like i pointed out before, almost all of your evidence points to me being ONE of the three "special" people, not that it's very strong evidence anyway.

i think all of yall have gotten caught up in the exitent of killing someone off and are jumping to conclusions, serisouly, there really isnt any evidence!

(and lisa, ill be expecting those root bear suckers soon ;) , you should feel horrible! (guilt factor! muahahaha! ;) ) )

BarlowgIRL
12-31-2005, 06:09 PM
I AM INNOCENT!

So would it make you feel better if I told everyone to vote PinkGoo as the mafia? I'm sure she really is the mafia and is just using the "narrator" as a front. Mwahahaha :evil:

Or maybe it is ME!

lamb_servant72
01-01-2006, 08:13 AM
What now??

whereami
01-01-2006, 11:38 AM
now we wait till everyone has voted, or chose not to vote, and see if any one person has a majority for them.

Pixie*
01-02-2006, 08:10 AM
i pmed mine...oops! i vote for as i lay dying

lamb_servant72
01-02-2006, 08:18 AM
I added it. Thanks!

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Bob, Seth, Paul, Brett... hurry up and vote. :D

bob
01-02-2006, 10:07 AM
I vote whereami, just because he seems like the kind of guy who'd be guilty. :)

alorian
01-02-2006, 11:39 AM
I choose not to vote this time around, sorry guys ;) :) :P

lamb_servant72
01-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Voting Breakdown:

TheFireBreathes -
Unshakeable15 - abstaining
Pixie* - as_i_lay_dying
as-i-lay-dying - whereami
whereami - abstaining
BarlowgIRL - whereami
Maddog - whereami
lamb_servant72 - whereami
Bob - whereami
Alorian - abstaining
Paulishdog -

So, we are waiting for Paul and Brett to vote?

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Yup. :) I wish I could vote. ;)

TheFireBreathes
01-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Sorry if I havent been around for this game. I dont think I ever got a pm for who I was supposed to be

whereami
01-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Sorry if I havent been around for this game. I dont think I ever got a pm for who I was supposed to bethat probably means that you are a townsperson, or else the pms were never sent and were all just playing assuming that we all just got apointed to be townspeople and someone is the mafia but no one really is.

but that would make it kinda hard for the mafia tto kill someone, hmm

ya, yur just a townsperson then, vote as you will. (but not for will!)

TheFireBreathes
01-02-2006, 02:19 PM
alright, how do i vote?

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Well, I guess we all know who the Mafia ISN'T... :D Way to go Brett... ::]

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 02:20 PM
alright, how do i vote?
Just post who you think the Mafia is.

Accused are...

William
Jessica
Madd

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Hmmm. Okay. He voted by PM. For... Maddog. :)

Voting Breakdown...

TheFireBreathes - maddog
Unshakeable15 - abstaining
Pixie* - as_i_lay_dying
as-i-lay-dying - whereami
whereami - abstaining
BarlowgIRL - whereami
Maddog - whereami
lamb_servant72 - whereami
Bob - whereami
Alorian - abstaining
Paulishdog -

Okay, we just need Paul's vote! :afro:

Also, the doctor PMed me to ask... if the doctor feels like the mafia has tried to take him out, can he choose to save himself?

lamb_servant72
01-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Yup. :) I wish I could vote. ;)

Me, too!

So, Liz...if you could vote, who would you vote for?:evil:

Yeah, Brett, those of us that don't get pm's at the start of the games are townspeople.

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 04:16 PM
So, Liz...if you could vote, who would you vote for?:evil:

I'd vote for this guy: :afro:
He looks suspicious, eh?

lamb_servant72
01-02-2006, 04:19 PM
He's totally mafia!!

Paulishdog
01-02-2006, 05:02 PM
*Steps off of train wearing vacation looking clothing and a very even, elegant sunburn to find the entire town in an uproar*

*Takes off mirrored sunglasses and cooly remarks:*

Whereami is not the mafia. I vote for no one.

*Does a little dance, knowing full well his lack of vote just saved someone's neck from the gallows*

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Okay! :) Now for round two!

alorian
01-02-2006, 08:43 PM
? I'm confused....

lamb_servant72
01-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Welllllll... Bob was out late last night, walking his llama, when... our one and only Mafia tried to take him out. *BAM!* The evil person missed and only clipped Bob's arm. Bob immediately dialed 911 and called for an ambulance. At the local hosiptal he was treated by the best doctor in town. He walked out of there the next day in darn good health.

SORRY MAFIA! :evil:

Any accusations on who you guys think the Mafia is?

(Also, someone requested that I tell you that there is ONE doctor... ONE Sheriff... and ONE Mafia.)

The sheriff made his accusation and was wrong. Then, we voted. Since there was not a majority, no one is out.

So, now it's time for us to go to sleep again, for round two.

whereami
01-03-2006, 11:11 AM
*Steps off of train wearing vacation looking clothing and a very even, elegant sunburn to find the entire town in an uproar*

*Takes off mirrored sunglasses and cooly remarks:*

Whereami is not the mafia. I vote for no one.

*Does a little dance, knowing full well his lack of vote just saved someone's neck from the gallows**is happy* you all should take advice from paul more often!

((so are we asleep yet? i think it would help if you made nice conspicuous posts to officialy mark when we go to sleep and wake up))

alorian
01-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pixie*
01-03-2006, 04:38 PM
are we allowed to talk in our sleep? :o

PinkGoo
01-03-2006, 04:39 PM
If you like. :D Just don't snore... You get killed immediately for snoring.

Pixie*
01-03-2006, 04:41 PM
No snoring..scouts honor :azn:

PinkGoo
01-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Scout's honor. Very good. :D

*SCREAMS*
Now go to bed, you n00b!!!!!!

Pixie*
01-03-2006, 04:47 PM
oh, yeah! *hurtles into bed and falls asleep*

PinkGoo
01-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Okay, I'm still waiting for some PMs from some "certain people." ;) Pretty soon, now...

alorian
01-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzmumblemumbleno,putitallontoast,mumblem umbledon'tmixhoneyandcreamcheese,no,please,don'tmu mblemumblewhydon'tyougoandflymumblemumbleoldenough toknowwhat'srightandyoungenoughnottochooseitwiseno ughtowintheworldandfoolenoughtoloseitmumblemumbler estlessyoungromanticmumblemumblezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pixie*
01-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzmumblemumbleno,putitallontoast,mumblem umbledon'tmixhoneyandcreamcheese,no,please,don'tmu mblemumblewhydon'tyougoandflymumblemumbleoldenough toknowwhat'srightandyoungenoughnottochooseitwiseno ughtowintheworldandfoolenoughtoloseitmumblemumbler estlessyoungromanticmumblemumblezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if i was awake..id say that was a pretty clever post, but of course i'm not, so i won't :P

alorian
01-03-2006, 05:36 PM
ZzzzmumblemumbleHAHATHANKS:)mumblemumblezzzzzzzz

Pixie*
01-03-2006, 05:41 PM
ZzzzmumblemumbleHAHATHANKS:)mumblemumblezzzzzzzz

coolies..smilies in your sleeP? how talented.

BTW: i'm not talking, I'm dreaming and your just reading my thoughts. ;)

lamb_servant72
01-04-2006, 03:21 AM
*talks very clearly in her sleep*

Can the Narrator ask the doctor to save someone or the sheriff to accuse someone before the mafia has taken someone out? Or, does it have to go in order?

Maddog
01-04-2006, 07:32 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthisisavery longnaptimezzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

whereami
01-04-2006, 11:51 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthemafiazzzzzzzistakingareallyzz zzzzzlongtimezzzzzzzzz

as~i~lay~dying
01-04-2006, 02:57 PM
ZZZZZZZZZyesverylongohwellineededthenapZZZZZZZ

alorian
01-04-2006, 03:31 PM
ZzzzmumbleIcanusethesleepaftermumbleonly3and1/2hourslastnight:Pmumblezzz

lamb_servant72
01-04-2006, 04:54 PM
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzofcourse,thatwasareallylongdayZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzz
ZZZzzzzzzzzsoIguessweneedalongsleep!Zzzz

PinkGoo
01-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Dear William is dead. Good job.

unshakeable15
01-04-2006, 09:52 PM
wow! what an alarm clock that was! it almost sounded as if William is dead. but that can't be the case, the real narrator would tell a story how he died, or we'd hear him scream, or something. this is just too surreal to be anything but a sick, sick alarm clock. i'm calling the alarm clock company to have this thing fixed right away.

PinkGoo
01-05-2006, 06:50 AM
Well, it's rather sad, yes. He's dead. The Mafia succeeded in killing off the Sheriff. Niiiiiice. Poor William. Now for the funeral.

lamb_servant72
01-05-2006, 07:08 AM
*falls to the floor sobbing, while dropping the wreath made of root beer suckers*

*A root beer sucker flies out of the wreath, shoots across the chapel, and bonks the maffia in the head. (The mafia, by the way, is striking a rather cool pose in his sunglasses, while sipping his Dasani.)

It's all my fault! I made it so clear to the mafia that William was one of the chosen three! :'(

as~i~lay~dying
01-05-2006, 10:33 AM
NOOOO not William!!! :'(

Paulishdog
01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Someone is mocking us... I accuse bob.

A) He sure looks like a mafia.
B) He voted for whereami, just like a lot of other people.
and...
C) He's lurking around the town, only speaking up when he needs to.

It's enough for me. Anyone else wanna back me up?

whereami
01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
*dies* x_x

((mmmm, root beer sucker))

lamb_servant72
01-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Remember, Bob was shot by the mafia in the first round. Why would Bob shoot himself?

Well, okay, maybe Bob would do that just to frustrate us; Round 1: Mafia dies. Game over.

Pixie*
01-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Remember, Bob was shot by the mafia in the first round. Why would Bob shoot himself?

Well, okay, maybe Bob would do that just to frustrate us; Round 1: Mafia dies. Game over.

well we know what the mafia is singing right now...

"I shot the sherriff..." ::]

whose going to protect us now??? I still think it was as_i_lay_dying. last time i was the only one who thought so, and I'm saying it again.....

Paulishdog
01-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Doh!

*Goes back to bed... obviously too tired to do anything useful*

alorian
01-06-2006, 07:08 PM
*Looks around to find suspicion in someone's eye*

Hey guys, take off those sunglasses!!

frymeskillet
01-06-2006, 08:02 PM
OOH, I absolutely LOVE this game...takes me back to the preteen years....haha....

as~i~lay~dying
01-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Someone is mocking us... I accuse bob.

A) He sure looks like a mafia.
B) He voted for whereami, just like a lot of other people.
and...
C) He's lurking around the town, only speaking up when he needs to.

It's enough for me. Anyone else wanna back me up?

yayay I say bob...I was soo wrong to vote for William "may he rest in peace" :'(

lamb_servant72
01-07-2006, 03:54 AM
yayay I say bob...I was soo wrong to vote for William "may he rest in peace" :'(

William was shot on Wednesday. Bob hasn't even been on since Monday!

Go look at the profiles guys under Member's List.

It's not Bob.

unshakeable15
01-07-2006, 01:10 PM
so now we go to sleep, right? or do we try to figure out who shot the sherriff (but didn't kill the deputy)?

'cause i'm ready for either (i could use a virtual nap and i've got a guess for the mafia. they look a little bit like Tony Soprano).

lamb_servant72
01-07-2006, 02:03 PM
It's time for another vote.

Bob was shot on 12/26 between 5:31pm and 9:52pm. The only player that was on during that time was Alorian at 6:32pm.

As_i_lay_dying was on at 5:12, so it is possible that she went ahead and shot Bob before the round actually started, but I doubt it.

William was shot on 1/4. Pink posted at 10:04 that night, then announced at 11:35 that William was dead.

You would think that William was shot between 10:04 and 11:35. The problem with that is that were not any players on during that time.

Pink knows I'm watching the times, I think it was done before 10:04, but she waited to announce it to throw me off.

The only two players who were on anywhere close to that were again, Alorian at 7:31 and As_i_lay_dying at 8:02.

I'm going with Alorian...incase it wasn't obvious in post #153, due to the time that Bob was shot.

unshakeable15
01-07-2006, 02:07 PM
i also vote for Alorian, based only on my sheer dislike of his posting style.

that, and Lisa's evidence against him. :)

lamb_servant72
01-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Voting Breakdown

Mike - Seth
Lisa - Seth
Pixie - Jessica
Jessica - James
Brett -
James -
Paul - James
Seth -
BgIRL -
Madd -

alorian
01-07-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm voting jessica, based on lisa's evidence, sorry. Though, Lisa, if liz is trying to throw you off, william and bob could have been shot at any time period, so, yeah.

To defend myself? It could be your own human error, though you don't seem like the type to screw up like that :P :-\ Also, if I were mafia, I'd have voted last time against someone, instead of abstaining. Other than that, what evidence defending myself do I have? It's all circumstantial.

lamb_servant72
01-08-2006, 05:31 AM
I thought about the fact that you didn't vote against someone after round 1, but what better way to not appear mafia?

Also, Pink didn't know I was watching the times during round 1. Only during round 2.

(Actually, I wasn't watching when everyone was on during round 1, otherwise, I would have known it wasn't William!)

I just realized that Liz did pm everyone on the 25th before 7:32, so the shooting of Bob could have taken place earlier than I first estimated.
So, I could definently have an error there.

I'll look it up later, though, unless someone else wants to see who was on between 12/25 7:32 and 12/25 5:31. (Other than Jessica, we already know she was.)

Maddog
01-08-2006, 06:05 AM
I vote for Lisa....And why didnt i get PMed? That makes me suspicious....Maybe u just THOUGHT everyone got PMed but REALLY it was just the mafia!!

lamb_servant72
01-08-2006, 06:59 AM
Liz said, "I'll go ahead and pm everyone..." back on post #54. But, remember, she was pming the mafia, sherriff, and doctor. She said if you didn't get a pm you were a townsperson.

My point is Liz pmed those three on 12/25 shortly after 7:32. The mafia had shot Bob, then the doctor had saved Bob, by 12/26 9:52, which was Liz let us know what had transpired.

The mafia has to be someone who was on in between those two times.

Originally, I said it had to be someone who was on 12/26 between Liz's post at 5:31 (because she didn't let us know), and her post at 9:52 when she let us know what had happened.

However, I realize now that Bob could have been shot anywhere between 12/25 after 7:32, when Liz pmed the mafia and let them know they were the mafia, and 12/26 9:52 when she let us know what had happened.

Just because she posted at 5:31 on the 26th and didn't let us know, doesn't mean that Bob was shot after that. Bob could have already been shot, and she could have been waiting on the doctor, to see who the doctor was going to save.

Maddog
01-08-2006, 08:10 AM
well I still vote for you...you have too much info...a little to "into" the game if ya know what I mean

lamb_servant72
01-08-2006, 08:23 AM
All you have to do is go to Member's List, look up each player, and click on "show all posts".

But, yeah, I did all that research, which hurt my eyes looking at the computer for so long to see who was on during each "event", when all along it's me. Yeah.

PinkGoo
01-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Haha, this is great. :D Lisa, you should be some kind of analyst! (spelling?)

Sorry, I've been away, guys. I was gone the whole weekend... but I'm back now. Let's get this party started.

lamb_servant72
01-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm extremely competitive!! You should see me playing Catch Phrase and Pictionary!

Are we going to wait for others to vote?

PinkGoo
01-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Yeah, we are. :) (Catch Phrase!! Oooh! I LOVE that game!)

lamb_servant72
01-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Voting Breakdown

Mike - Seth
Lisa - Seth
Pixie - Jessica
Jessica - James
Brett -
James -
Paul - James
Seth - Jessica
BgIRL -
Madd - Lisa

PinkGoo
01-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Where are all these votes coming from? Just this thread? I need to pay more attention. *Cough* Errr, seeing that I'm the *cough* narrator *cough*...

lamb_servant72
01-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Shall I put the post numbers beside the votes, dear? ;D

PinkGoo
01-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Nooo, noooo... That's okay. :) I trust you.

Pixie*
01-08-2006, 01:05 PM
All you have to do is go to Member's List, look up each player, and click on "show all posts".

But, yeah, I did all that research, which hurt my eyes looking at the computer for so long to see who was on during each "event", when all along it's me. Yeah.

what better way to defend yourself except with "time-proven" evidence?? which isn't really time proven since you yourself said there is still room for possibilities. except that you could be using the evidence to make you look like you aren't the mafia, just because you are presenting it....

TheFireBreathes
01-09-2006, 02:31 PM
K, lol I didnt know that we voted in here! Geesh! Well anyways I cast my vote...To Seth

lamb_servant72
01-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Voting Breakdown

Mike - Seth
Lisa - Seth
Pixie - Jessica (or are you changing it to Lisa?)
Jessica - James
Brett - Seth
James -
Paul - James
Seth - Jessica
BgIRL -
Madd - Lisa

alorian
01-09-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm not mafia!! >:( I'm a townsfolk, just like you! I don't have a boat in my driveway, as is popular with mobsters. Just an '88 Subaru hatchback that cost under 500 with repairs. Does that sound like mobster salary? Does my akipping lunch sound like a mobster salary? If you prick me, do I not bleed? I am a townsfolk!!

I seriously am, trust me. I'm getting VERY suspicious of lisa. If you guys lynch me, the mafia will still be out there, and I don't have any hidden zombie powers..... YET

unshakeable15
01-09-2006, 10:21 PM
that sounds like an ad-lib defense. :) "i didn't _______! do i look like ______? i don't even have _______ like ______ does!" hehe.

lamb_servant72
01-10-2006, 03:42 AM

3)... During a cycle, the following occurs:...

H) In order to ensure the game does not die, voting will only last for 24 hours (give or take, it is up to the narrator). If a decision is not reached at the end of that period, the cycle will end, and a new cycle will begin.

I think that about covers it... any suggestions?

I just reread this and realized we haven't been voting correctly. Apparartly, we are supposed to narrow it down to two suspects, and then vote between the two.

It is also supposed to take 24 hours, and anyone who hasn't done their job during that time, is skipped for that round.

I say we narrow this down to two and then vote.

PinkGoo
01-10-2006, 06:48 AM
I'm not sure how we are going to do that. Suggestions, Lisa?

Pixie*
01-10-2006, 07:37 AM
hmmm...is lisa anxious to narrow it down to two because she wants to make sure she is not going to be eliminated??

hmmm.....

go ahead and change my vote to lisa....

and lisa, if it's not you, no hard feelings??

lamb_servant72
01-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Absolutely no hard feelings!;D

I am really extremely competitive, and I love fast paced games, so I realize I'm being kindof pushy, because I'm trying to get this show on the road!

Each round is only suppose to take 24 hrs., and it's (no offense) getting kindof boring the way it is, so...I'll be totally fine if I get voted out! Round 1 began on December 25th. That was 16 days ago, and we are still on round 2!!

But, for the record...it is either Seth or Jessica. And, when the games over (if ever) can I please say, "I told 'ya so?".

Voting Breakdown

Mike - Seth
Lisa - Seth
Pixie - Lisa
Jessica - James
Brett - Seth
James -
Paul - James
Seth - Jessica (or are you changing it to Lisa?)
BgIRL -
Madd - Lisa

If Seth changes his vote to me, then let's vote between me and Seth, since we will be the two with the majority. Unless, Bob or Bgirl come back from their one week hiatus, and give someone else a majority. What do you guys think?

BarlowgIRL
01-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Unless, Bob or Bgirl come back from their one week hiatus,
SORRY! ;) I think it's Seth too. Just cause I think there was a good statement against him. No hard feelings, 'kay?

alorian
01-10-2006, 02:22 PM
LISA!!! She cares about this game too much :P I'm changing my vote, cause she wants me dead >:(

TheFireBreathes
01-10-2006, 02:34 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/bobmarleysgnarley/al20capone.jpg

Seth ^^ ;)

alorian
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Brett, mike, bgirl, and ESPECIALLY lisa, I hope you're lynched for this if I die!!!!! :P You'll be soorrrryy if you vote me. You'll feel guilty, and sad. I won't be able to play anymore :'( All your fault, too!!!

TheFireBreathes
01-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Well then Ill say Im sorry, because I totally flipped a coin over you guys. Seth, I could just imagine you fitting the role of Mr. Capone more than jessica.

alorian
01-10-2006, 02:49 PM
True, as could I. Admittedly, Mobster movies have always held a certain appeal.. a certain alluring effect on me

I'm not mafia, though

I think it's lisa. She digs too deep to be a simple townsfolk

TheFireBreathes
01-10-2006, 02:52 PM
I guess we'll have to see...I wont make any assumptions quite yet

lamb_servant72
01-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Voting Breakdown

Mike - Seth
Lisa - Seth
Pixie - Lisa
Jessica - James
Brett - Seth
James -
Paul - James
Seth - Lisa
BgIRL - Seth
Madd - Lisa

Okay, looks like it's me and Seth. So, according to the original rules, everyone now votes between me and Seth.

Why would I spend so much time trying to figure out who it is if it's me?

lamb_servant72
01-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Oh, I vote Seth.

PinkGoo
01-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Heh heh. This is good. Nice cover, Lisa. ;) *Runs far, far away*

Paulishdog
01-10-2006, 05:45 PM
I'd like to point some things out...

#1. The voting system is flawed as it appears in the rules. Mike was right... voting is public in Mafia. And I like the way it works now.

#2. Checking times is not illigitimit evidence gathering, but checking who the narrator pmed is. To ensure that no such thing happens again, the narrator should pm everyone their positions in the future. No worries, though... this IS a trial run.

#3. My filter will not let me stay logged in. Until the situation is remedied, I'm not going to appear as online, nor will I post, as often as I should. But I'll be here, lurking about.

#4. This is taking way too long. If James doesn't show up soon (a time period determined by Liz)... we need to assume he is abstaining from voting.

PinkGoo
01-10-2006, 05:52 PM
He's got until tommorrow morning.

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Voting Breakdown

Mike - Seth
Lisa - Seth
Pixie - Lisa
Jessica -
Brett - Seth
James -
Paul -
Seth - Lisa
BgIRL - Seth
Madd - Lisa

Jessica, James, and Paul need to revote between me and Seth.

alorian
01-11-2006, 03:13 AM
**GULP** Yep, voting time guys

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 04:44 AM
According to rule #3-G, Seth or I need to have 6 votes to get the boot. If that doesn't happen this morning, then we continue with round 3. Who's time zone are we going by?

PinkGoo
01-11-2006, 06:25 AM
*Sigh* I guess I'll PM then and let them know they need to post and revote. They have until 9pm EST.

whereami
01-11-2006, 12:23 PM
*rolls over*

PinkGoo
01-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Ahhh! That's disgusting! *Shiver*

*Coughs loudly*
*Whacks Will with a shovel*
Shut up! You're supposed to be dead, you moron!
Quit trying to get me in trouble!

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 01:56 PM
ROFL!!!!!!

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Pssst, Seth! 1 hour and 8 minutes left. Ya wanna just settle this the old fashioned way?

alorian
01-11-2006, 03:54 PM
We COULD, if you were up to it....

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 04:15 PM
*Lamb_servant stands back to back with Alorian*

10 steps and draw!

one, two....

alorian
01-11-2006, 04:20 PM
SEE!!! PROOF! Lisa has a gun!!!!!
three..four..

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 04:22 PM
*Rubs chin thoughtfully*

I see your computer is faster than mine...

And if your walking, wouldn't that mean you have a gun, too?

five, six...

alorian
01-11-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm just following the social niceties

*Constricts then opens hands near waste*

seven...eight...

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 04:34 PM
*Clenches and releases fists*

So, should we wait on the narrator? I mean, what's a draw when you have no audience?

nine...

alorian
01-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Agreed...

nine-and-a-half...........

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Well, where is she?! Doesn't she know she gave a deadline?!

nine and three quarters...

Wait a minute.

*turns and faces Al*

We only have 12 minutes left. No ones voted. We're both in the clear!

alorian
01-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Yay! You're honorable, let's get some coffee!!!!

lamb_servant72
01-11-2006, 04:53 PM
*wipes sweat from brow*

Sounds great!! Did you notice that waitress at Starbucks with the Skillet shaped goose egg on her head?

Oh, Hang on a sec, I've gotta grab my laptop before we go...I was in the middle of reading your latest blog...what was that? Your a father now?...Tell me over coffee!

alorian
01-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Phew! Yeah :)

Hahah, you noticed that too?!

Alright, hahah, yeah, just read the blog, you'll get it :P

as~i~lay~dying
01-11-2006, 07:48 PM
I vote for Seth!

alorian
01-11-2006, 07:57 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I believe the voting's already over, though :P Not "enough" people voted for one of us to be lynched, so we both survive for another round, correct?

as~i~lay~dying
01-11-2006, 08:33 PM
oh haha ok~ due to my "illness" I havent been able to come on panheads, and therefore obvilious(sp?) to whats been going on =)

lamb_servant72
01-12-2006, 02:56 AM
He had to have atleast six votes by 9pm EST, he only had four. So, I'll sip my coffee until Pink tells us it's time for round 3.

Oh, and Jess, we realized we were playing wrong. We looked back at Paul's original rules...I reposted part of that on page 13 #186.

lamb_servant72
01-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if Pink is now on restriction from her computer?

PinkGoo
01-12-2006, 08:01 AM
No, that wouldn't be funny. At all. :) Round three. Go to sleep. :P

lamb_servant72
01-12-2006, 08:07 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alorian
01-12-2006, 04:56 PM
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz(hahah:P)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lamb_servant72
01-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Zzzzzzz...no...*turns head side to side*...zzz..no..NO!

alorian
01-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Zzzzzzzzzahhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzznooooozzzzzzzzdo n'tshootmezzzzzzzz

bob
01-12-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm lost. Utterly, utterly, lost.

as~i~lay~dying
01-12-2006, 07:46 PM
were supposed to be sleeping...
ZZZZZZZZZZZpleasedontshootmeeither...imjustaninnoc entlittlegirlZZZZZZZZZ

lamb_servant72
01-13-2006, 03:06 AM
Zzzzdidyouclickzzzzzzonthethumbnailzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

Maddog
01-13-2006, 08:16 AM
ZZZZZzzzzzthisisareallylongnap.LetswakeupnowZZZZzz zzzzisaidNOWZZZzzzzzz

lamb_servant72
01-13-2006, 08:19 AM
ZZZzzzzIthinkI'mdeadZZzzzIjusthadahorribledreamZZz zzzthemafiakilledmeZZZzz

PinkGoo
01-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Well, I'd like to tell you all to wake up, but I can only tell MOST of you to wake up. Lisa will never wake up again. :(

lamb_servant72
01-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Hey! Why didn't you use the smilie with the tears?!

Grunt...Pant...Ugh...It wasn't...a gun...in....my...holster...grunt...it was a...stethoscope...

I hold...nothing...against you....I...ugh...love you...all...grunt...

*Struggles to prop up* You should listen to your elders more often! *Falls back down*

*eyes roll back in head*

*eyes roll back*

You do ...realize...cough...grunt... that I could have... saved... myself, right? I sacraficed ...myself ...grunt...so that... you would know... it wasn't me, then you could all... be... sa... *POW*

*Al (which stands for Al Capone, of course...and nothing else, really, I promise) shoots her again*

bob
01-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Did Lisa just die?

PinkGoo
01-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Are you okay, Bob? Isn't it rather obvious? :D

bob
01-13-2006, 11:58 AM
It seemed a bit too obvious. My bad.

PinkGoo
01-13-2006, 12:03 PM
Heehee. :) Okay, any accusations?

Maddog
01-13-2006, 12:06 PM
seth....I accuse seth

PinkGoo
01-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Okay, Seth. Again. Poor guy. You should feel sorry for the dude.

We all know it's not him. I've told you before... this suspicious-looking guy is the guilty one... :afro: You will all be sorry! This guy will kill you all! You don't even care!

bob
01-13-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm going with Seth too. Your welcome Seth.

alorian
01-13-2006, 02:52 PM
*Al (which stands for Al Capone, of course...and nothing else, really, I promise) shoots her again*

Hmmmmmm, THANKS :P

I'm voting Jessica, sorry girl! You just seem tooooo suspicious :P Plus, you're the most likely other than me, and I know it wasn't me!!

alorian
01-13-2006, 03:18 PM
How long do we have? I need to know so that I can get evidence together :P

alorian
01-13-2006, 03:33 PM

-----------------------------------

whose going to protect us now I still think it was as_i_lay_dying. last time i was the only one who thought so, and I'm saying it again.....

William was shot on Wednesday. Bob hasn't even been on since Monday!

It's time for another vote.

Bob was shot on 12/26 between 5:31pm and 9:52pm. The only player that was on during that time was Alorian at 6:32pm.

As_i_lay_dying was on at 5:12, so it is possible that she went ahead and shot Bob before the round actually started, but I doubt it.

William was shot on 1/4. Pink posted at 10:04 that night, then announced at 11:35 that William was dead.

You would think that William was shot between 10:04 and 11:35. The problem with that is that were not any players on during that time.

Pink knows I'm watching the times, I think it was done before 10:04, but she waited to announce it to throw me off.

The only two players who were on anywhere close to that were again, Alorian at 7:31 and As_i_lay_dying at 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

I just realized that Liz did pm everyone on the 25th before 7:32, so the shooting of Bob could have taken place earlier than I first estimated.
So, I could definently have an error there.

I'll look it up later, though, unless someone else wants to see who was on between 12/25 7:32 and 12/25 5:31. (Other than Jessica, we already know she was.)
-------------------------------------------

My point is Liz pmed those three on 12/25 shortly after 7:32. The mafia had shot Bob, then the doctor had saved Bob, by 12/26 9:52, which was Liz let us know what had transpired.

The mafia has to be someone who was on in between those two times.

Originally, I said it had to be someone who was on 12/26 between Liz's post at 5:31 (because she didn't let us know), and her post at 9:52 when she let us know what had happened.

However, I realize now that Bob could have been shot anywhere between 12/25 after 7:32, when Liz pmed the mafia and let them know they were the mafia, and 12/26 9:52 when she let us know what had happened.

Just because she posted at 5:31 on the 26th and didn't let us know, doesn't mean that Bob was shot after that. Bob could have already been shot, and she could have been waiting on the doctor, to see who the doctor was going to save.
---------------------------------------------

This is evidence I've been compiling the last twenty minutes. I realized something. You're listing POST times, right Lisa? That doesn't mean that the posters were EXCLUSIVELY on. I've been to the boards just to check and send a simple pm before, so it could be many people.

We know that it could either be me, or Jessica. Jessica's cooler than me :P so you'll probably lynch me. Be warned, though, that upon doing so, you'll be condemning another panhead to likely death by the mafia. I may scrounge up evidence to point more toward Jessica than me, if I can find it.

alorian
01-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Jessica was the only one on between the times of Liz's last post and the time she announced Lisa was dead. Go back and look at Pink's last post time, then the time she announced it, and then the time Jessica posted today. Proof? I think so!

unshakeable15
01-13-2006, 03:46 PM
i am not voting as yet, but i must say this:

i don't like the 24 hour time limit per round. i know we do need to speed things up a bit, but i'm not on every day so if i'm gone for say a weekend (like this weekend) i'll miss out on so many rounds and possibly be killed by the mafia (which i couldn't help anyway) or the mob (which would make me indefensible). since this is the first round and we're still trying to figure out rules, this is nothing more than a post saying "i think we should change this."

:evil: but if it doesn't get changed, then i'm gonna do something you'll all regret. ;) (kidding of course.)

alorian
01-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Yesterday, 09:46 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZpleasedontshootmeeither...imjustaninnoc entlittlegirlZZZZZZZZZ

Yeah right, go to her profile and look at the pic! GUNS!!!!

01-11-2006, 10:33 PM
oh haha ok~ due to my "illness" I havent been able to come on panheads, and therefore obvilious(sp?) to whats been going on =)

Illness? She was on the eighth and ninth, and she may have been on the tenth, and not posted. The next two quotes are proof. Look it up!

01-09-2006, 06:42 PM
yeah! :D I havent had a chance to listen to the entire c.d yet but I was very much enjoying the couple songs I did!

01-08-2006, 06:01 PM
the Ocean- mae

Jessica was on yesterday at lunch, she left yesterday at 11:56am.

Liz said Round 3 started at 12:01pm, just after Jessica left.

Jessica came back today at 11:29am (about 24 hours).

Liz announced Lisa's death at 12:43 (also, about 24 hours later).

Hmmmm, get it yet?

This round took longer than any other for Jessica to make her move, that's because she logged off right before Liz logged on!

Then, it took her approx 24 hours to come back and lynch Lisa!

Which is why Liz took so long (approx 24 hrs) to announce what happened!

I'm innocent! Check the facts!!! There's LOTS of them!!!

Mike -
Pixie -
Jessica -
Brett -
James - Seth
Paul -
Seth - Jessica
BgIRL -
Madd - Seth