as~i~lay~dying
12-13-2005, 05:47 PM
This is a note I'm writing to the girls in my school along with a "royalty mix".I thought I would share it with you. We all need to be reminded sometimes that we are royalty and we need to treat ourselevs like it! ;) Also if you could pray that it touches the young girls in my school! Thanks~

Hey girl~
I wanted to remind you of how important it is to protect your purity. My testimony is too long to write, but if you would like to hear it I would be more than happy to tell you! I had to learn the hard way the consequences of not letting God direct my life and help me in this area. Please donít be one of those people!Stay pure in mind and body for your husband. Also find yourself and your worth in the Lord. Remind yourself every day that you are a child of the King, Royalty. To be treated with absolute respect and care. If you find your worth in God, you won't try to find it in a relationship. Let God be your love until He brings someone to you! I am currently ďdating GodĒ, focusing all of my attention on the Lord. Itís hard sometimes when I want to be held or feel loved by a guy. That is when I run to my Heavenly daddyís arms and He reminds me of how much He loves me, so much that He died for me! He never lets me down; itís the most perfect relationship. Iím the romantic type, so instead of being romantic with a guy who I probably wonít marry, I write letter to my future husband in a journal by Rebecca st. James. It may sound corny, but itís a fun and exciting. Well I hope this note and c.d touches you in some way. Really listen to the lyrics of these songs, #1, 3 and 5 are my favorite; they help me get through hard times!
Love always,
Jessica

skynes
12-14-2005, 12:54 AM
I would love to hear your testimony. Please do post it!

PinkGoo
12-14-2005, 07:18 AM
I always knew Scott was a girl... :P

as~i~lay~dying
12-14-2005, 07:31 AM
i thought you^ were a girl too?(did you change your gender?)-lol
and i will post my testimony...sometime~when i have time!

PinkGoo
12-14-2005, 07:40 AM
*Wink wink*

(Yes, please post your story!)

Isildur9473
12-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Do you go to a Secular school?

as~i~lay~dying
12-14-2005, 05:46 PM
me? no.....
ok here goes~~
When I was ten my dad left for a year to Korea.I started looking for that "father figure" in the guys in my church,at ten i was the biggest flirt.So that was innocent enouph i wansnt doing anything...just getting the attention i needed.My dad came back and we moved to Alaska, i met this guy who i didnt really know(my next-door-neighbor)(Justin).At night(in the summer) i would sit outside and write,i was pretty morbid, I never showed it, you would never know, but i would write hateful things about my parents, and i drew pictures of myself with a gun pinted to my head. I really dont know how i got to this point. Anyways so i was sitting outside and he~(justin) came out and asked me if i wanted to sleep with him.And me being the naive,hate my parents,looking for love self said ok? why not? So i did. I felt proud of myself afterwords, proud that i did the one thing my parents told me SOO many times not to do and proud that i wasnt a virgin. My parents found out through my friend. Wow was that some crazy stuff! My dad cried so much and my mom was soo sad. I was grounded from everything that was connected to my old life,even my best frinds for 10 months. I was supposedly living for God(because that was what my parents wanted and i had nothing else to do being grounded. But then that feeling of wanting to be loved came back. I went out with a couple other guys..did some things im not proud of, got caught again and it wanst so bad. I was pretending to live for God again(again to pacify my parents). Then this summer it was so crazy(you'd think i would've learned by now,huh?) I was steeling, sneeking out again, smoking pot,cutting because i couldnt stand my parents,wanted control,and was soo empty inside. I wish sooo soo much i could take these past three summers back so badly. Well, this really awesome girl came to my school, Alicia. She told me what i needed to hear. Also my boyfriend at the time was being kicked out of my school so kinda i rock BOTTOM. I SINCERELY gave my life back to God. Its been so awesome and i notice so much of a difference from when i thought i was livivng for God those other times...i know its real this time, becasue i can feel him, its incredible.I dont necessarily regret(well i do bu i dont) all those things that happened becasue it helpled me see how muych i really needed the Lord. I am now trying to help the young girls around me and in my school. I dont want them to have to learn the hard way.

Well that's it, i know its long~ i hope you could understand it.(i tend to assume people understand what im writing so i dont give all the details) :D

PinkGoo
12-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Wow. Thanks for sharing your story. I know its hard to talk about things like that sometimes.

alorian
12-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Wowza. Great to hear!

Isildur9473
12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
That's quite a story. Good luck with the letter, hopefully it serves its purpose.

skynes
12-15-2005, 12:26 AM
I dont necessarily regret(well i do bu i dont) all those things that happened becasue it helpled me see how muych i really needed the Lord.

I understand. You'll find that most Christians share those sentiments. God allowed crap to happen so that you would find Him, if that stuff didn't happen, you may never have found Him.

I'm looking forward to seeing in Heaven, how many lives are changed because of you and your testimony.

Aragornsgirl217
12-15-2005, 04:54 AM
Wow, that was awesome Jess!! Praise God for you coming back to Him!!

as~i~lay~dying
12-15-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks guys~~~and yes prasie God...Im soo glad he took me out of all this!

drumchick101
12-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Wow, I wish I had words to describe your testimony, but it was awsome. This is one of those times where I smirk at the fact that satan thought he was having a field day with you and God is now using every bit of that "field day" for good. Countless lives will be changed by your story, no doubt.

><sarah><

P.S. I love the "dating God" thing. I can relate.

as~i~lay~dying
12-17-2005, 02:32 PM
This is one of those times where I smirk at the fact that satan thought he was having a field day with you and God is now using every bit of that "field day" for good.
Thats such a cool way to think about it! :D

Maddog
12-19-2005, 11:26 AM
great story girl. I kind of envy you a little. Cause you got OUT of the dark and went to the light...I am not at that point yet. Even thou I am not DOING anything...its where my heart is at...

as~i~lay~dying
12-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Im sorry..I know what that point is like and its hard to change...but if you start talking to God and lettign Him direct your life you CAN get out of it! =)

Maddog
12-19-2005, 04:58 PM
you sound like a completly different person than the one i talked to a long time ago

drumchick101
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Ya, I have definetly noticed a change in you. I can't pin-point when it happened, but there's something hugely different. It's a good different, a very good different. It's like you grasped a whole new awsome part of God and you're going all for it. May I congradualte you and say that it only gets better. It will get harder, but don't be decieved, it is definetly better.

><sarah><

as~i~lay~dying
12-19-2005, 07:06 PM
thankyou so much(both of you)...those words were a great encouragement to me! :)

Maddog
12-22-2005, 07:56 AM
no problem...its true..