alorian
12-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Whoooff, man. I'll get straight into the story. I've never been in a "serious" relationship. Last time I tried for one, the girl wound up telling me that a few weeks before we started going out, she had been with a man and might've been pregnant. We agreed to end it. That, along with other attempts etc, had turned me off of trying. That was a little while ago. Now, I'm feeling-- ready again.. I think, but I'm not sure. Now that I'm feeling trustful of people again, I'm still afraid. Afraid that whoever will turn out to be who they aren't acting, if that makes sense. That whoever will be fake, that I'll fall for a lie. All I'm asking for, really, is prayer. There are other things going on right now, but this is all I feel like sharing, thanks.

disciple
12-13-2005, 07:03 PM
I'll be praying for you.

After my last breakup, I'll have to say that I, myself, don't want another relationship anytime too soon, and I must urge you to do the same. Keep control of your thoughts.

alorian
12-13-2005, 07:06 PM
I haven't been in a relationship for... over a year now.

disciple
12-13-2005, 07:08 PM
I haven't been in a relationship for... over a year now.
Well, I knew that already.

alorian
12-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Sorry, I'm a little out of it....

skynes
12-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Your thoughts govern your actions.

Keep your thoughts on serving God, following His will and your actions will follow suit.

I shall pray :)

as~i~lay~dying
12-14-2005, 07:33 AM
i will say a prayer...like ^ said make sure to focus on the Lord and He will direct your path whether that means having a gf or not.

alorian
12-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Thanks guys :)

drumchick101
12-15-2005, 12:21 PM
And don't forget, one of the best ways to find someone is to not look for them. God will bring her when it's time. Don't think I say that lightly as if it's an easy thing to wait for. I hate waiting but I know it's what God wants me to do for now. I'll pray that you wait for the one God brings. You could be waiting 2 seconds, 20 minutes, or 10 years, only God knows. (I'll pray that it's not 10 years...;D)

><sarah><

disciple
12-15-2005, 02:43 PM
(I'll pray that it's not 10 years...;D)
You'd better! Jeesh, I couldn't imagine you praying for those ten years to come... ;)

Ah, you know things will work out. I know you worry like I do from time to time, but you're better off than I am at the moment. :P

Aragornsgirl217
12-18-2005, 12:38 PM
I'll be praying for you :)

alorian
12-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Thank you!!

I really don't look for people. I'm in love with love... but generic love is pointless...

Before I start rambling I'm going to say this: I think I may have found somebody :P

as~i~lay~dying
12-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Before I start rambling I'm going to say this: I think I may have found somebody :P
Thats cool...just make sure to pray for direction and make sure its from the Lord and not just something you want. I hope it works out...keep us updated!