zeroneff
12-26-2005, 07:28 PM
A'm I the only one who likes Zelda? ???

disciple
12-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Of course not. I'm a big fan of the entire series, minus Wind Waker and Minish Cap.

zeroneff
12-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Good i thought i was an odd person...

Your so right it's to Kitty-ish On both game's

Hopefuly TLZ TP is much more teen-ish

disciple
12-27-2005, 03:51 PM
I just hope it's more Legend of Zelda-ish. :P

NightCrawler
12-27-2005, 07:12 PM
A'm I the only one who likes Zelda? ???Psh, heck no.

I really like A Link To The Past, Ocarina of Time, and several others.

zeroneff
12-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Ocarina of Time was the big one....
I did not like Mijoris mask as much I thought it was to short..

disciple
12-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Majora's Mask was difficult in comparison to the previous game, as it took a bit more effort for me to beat it at 100%, but it wasn't all too bad.

zeroneff
12-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah It took more time to beat Wind Waker

I got lost Going island to island

NightCrawler
12-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Majora is EVIL!!!.... gosh. That imp creeps me out more than any other Nintendo character.

disciple
12-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Yes, Skull Kid is one of the coolest creepy villains of all time.

I haven't beat it, but I haven't sold it yet either.

That is, I don't like it at all; it's boring.

invincible-alien
12-27-2005, 09:51 PM
i love this game i was just playing it today !! it so rocks i could spend hours on it ..(thinks to self)...what a wate of time wel spent!! lol

terrasin
12-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Love the first 4(?), but didn't care much for Majora's Mask or Wind Waker.

As much as the creator wanted to focus on the story for WW rather than the graphics, he didn't put much thought into it.

CJ

zeroneff
12-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Well whene im in the go i get my gameboy avd Sp and play zelda link to the past, ages, season, four sord (to hard), & Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Played minish cap and sold it it was to child-ish......

I can bealive it got a 9.5 on the gameinformore

disciple
12-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Love the first 4(?), but didn't care much for Majora's Mask or Wind Waker.

As much as the creator wanted to focus on the story for WW rather than the graphics, he didn't put much thought into it.

CJ
Legend of Zelda -- NES
Legend of Zelda: Links Adventure (I think) -- NES
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (I think it came out this order) -- GB
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past -- SNES
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (Deluxe) -- GBC
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Legend of Zelda: (those two games I didn't care about :P) -- GBC
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Collector's Edition w/ Master Quest) -- GC
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker -- GC
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess -- GC

Bear in mind I don't count Minish Cap, I only added in WW because I was being thoughtful.

zeroneff
12-30-2005, 06:26 AM
What about Four sord-GBA & GC
eny one know the diffrence between the two games???
I've never played the GameCube Foursord

Unregistered
12-30-2005, 06:42 AM
Zeroneff, there is a difference between the GBA and the GC 4 Swords. On GBA you can go to the last level, last boss anytime you want. The GC version won't let you do that.
I love(d?) the Zelda series. All the games rocked untill WW. That was a loser game. The games after that were crap as well. Let's hope(and even pray to God if you're that desperate) that Twilight Princess will cover for those.

disciple
12-30-2005, 06:44 PM
I think Twilight Princess will be a good one, but it won't be able to fully live up to the hype -- I've rarely seen a game that could.

zeroneff
12-31-2005, 06:10 AM
well thay are adding more levals on Twilight Prince

petrameansrock
02-03-2006, 02:35 PM
None of the Zelda game boy advance games were ANY good. The last good Game Boy zelda games were the Oracle duo.

Aside from that, Majoras Mask is my favorite game, although Im probably alone in that. Windwaker is my second favorite, and Ocarina of Time is my third. Windwakers graphics infuriated me when I first saw them, ESPECIALLY after that promo video they put out with the awesome animation, but after I played it, the graphics didnt bother me. but oh well. People put too much emphasis on graphics. Especially little kids. But i do agree that the graphics should match the subject matter and the target audience. That being said:

I hope that Twilight Princess isnt all graphics and no story. I would rather have the Windwaker graphics with an awesome storyline than the incredible lifelike graphics with a sucky storyline.

disciple
02-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Yeah, you're alone in that, very alone.

petrameansrock
02-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Well to each his own.

Sorry, Im a little behind.....is Twilight Princess coming out for Gamecube or Revolution? Ive heard both.

disciple
02-07-2006, 08:10 PM
GameCube. But I heard that the Revolution controller will have some sort of compatability with the game. It was a rumor.

amodman
02-07-2006, 08:15 PM
None of the Zelda game boy advance games were ANY good. The last good Game Boy zelda games were the Oracle duo.

Ummm, what? Lol. There's only one Zelda game made solely for GBA - The Minish Cap. The other is A Link To The Past which is, arguably, the absolute bestest of the series (my favorite, anyways) from SNES days. That, and the Oracle games were ummm...forgettable. Fun, but nothing to go crazy over.

skynes
02-08-2006, 12:57 AM
The best 3 games are in this order.

1. Link to a PAst (SNES)
2. Oracle of Ages/Seasons (GBC)
3. Ocarina of Time (N64)

The only reason OOT was beaten by Orcales was the Water Temple. That's it. If the water temple wasn't there, it would be number 2.
Still wouldn't beat LTTP though.

petrameansrock
02-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Ummm, what? Lol. There's only one Zelda game made solely for GBA - The Minish Cap. The other is A Link To The Past which is, arguably, the absolute bestest of the series (my favorite, anyways) from SNES days. That, and the Oracle games were ummm...forgettable. Fun, but nothing to go crazy over.

sorry, I didnt mean to put "advance" in there. I was interrupted in the middle of my though so yea...

zeroneff
02-15-2006, 06:14 PM
sorry, I didnt mean to put "advance" in there. I was interrupted in the middle of my though so yea...
My top 3 are

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Zelda (Nes) First one
3. Majora's Mask

But now I think everyone will love the new on Twilight Princess...
:-*

Hey fello texan.....!

korey_cooper_jr
02-17-2006, 10:56 AM

Ha, I'm still trying to find my way around, haha. But it is pretty fun.

I can;t wait for the new one to come out on GameCube. I saw some screen shots, and it's going to be AMAZING. It's gonna be called, "Twilight Princess".

disciple
02-17-2006, 02:53 PM
We know, and I've seen some crappy screen shots that didn't do anything justice. :P

zeroneff
02-20-2006, 04:01 PM
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=380

Some Game play from the Game....

What do you think?

skynes
02-21-2006, 12:58 AM
Forget screens, I've seen Vids.

OOT on crack mixed with Speed is a good description. Visually it looks incredible.