zeroneff
12-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Now with the Xbox 360 psp ds Ps3 Revolution

What do you expect Base in the psp 360 ds???

Isildur9473
12-29-2005, 11:38 PM
I love game concels. I play game concels alll niight long. Yes, I, want to play game concels all night long! ANd party everyday! Where Billy Posted and Sammy was all like "That's so right, it's 110 percent correct, that's what I'm trying to say." LOL INSTED of saying that he said "I adore 1:27 AM and I adore the Federalist Party, but not the capitol of Arkansas. I love the state of Minnesota. I sure do, nothing like Tennessee. So, I love gaming. I play Elmo's Alphabet Adventure all night long, and sometimes, I EVEN PLAY PAAST MY BEDTIME OMGOMGLOLOLOL!!! I OVE PSEP#@XBOX#6). It's my favorite concel. The PSEP#@XBOX#6) has graphcis gooder than your LED LIGHT SLMOG LOLOL PWN3D. I like people who like to have eyes. I need you to know, that I am not an Orange Juice manufacturer named Sloppy McGoppy. I like Goldfish.

I am drinking water. I am not drinking water. Circles are very funny when it comes to driving on a freeway. Honestly, I think that they're the coolest thing ever. I drove on a freeway last week, and you didn't. I drove, and drove, and drove, and ate pineapples some more.

List of suitable contracts for the Philidelphia Transit Authority
-Pikachu
-bob
-The Pepsi Bottling Company in Atlanta
-The Steel Mills of planet Botzwagoria
-Isildur9473 has returned from away
-iTunes
-I like Special Penguins
-EAT THE WATERMELON NOW

Isildur9473
12-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Wow that guy who posted above me is such an idiot. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the PS3, since I've always been loyal to Sony.

Isildur9473
12-29-2005, 11:42 PM
MAN U n00b. Sony is terrrriblle. JUST LIKE SKYROCKETS IN FLIGHT... AFTERNOON DELIGHT! The Phantom of the Oper awas ZOOOOSSSSSSSSSSO Good. Zoso. that's the naem of ana lbum by the band Three Dog Night. They have a cooold name.

The game "Syphon Filter" was inspirign! It made me want to eat cactuss and dance in the moonlight. YAYAYAY GAS STATIONS 4 LIFE

I HATE U ISILDUR9473

Isildur9473
12-29-2005, 11:43 PM
You liked Syphon Filter? I thought it was sort of a stupid game, the plot ended way too fast. It wasn't violent enough for my liking either. When I'm playing a shooting game, I want it to be violent.

I didn't like the DS so much, I heard the Wi-Fi didn't work so great.

Isildur9473
12-29-2005, 11:45 PM
OMG I LOVE DS. WHEN DS CAME OUT, I BOUGHT 2496523948 DIFFERENT ONES. i also bought a sword, a can of watered chestnuts, and YOUR SOUL LOL. Flapjacks. Flapjacks. Flapjacks. ALL THOSE FLAPJACKS NEVER END. THEY KEEP CHIMING AND DIMING. Just like the PS26. That thing has sooo rad graphics, it's like the apple 2 back in 2065. That was such a bad year for the crops man, such a bad year for the crops. Surfin USA FUN FUN FUN TEILL DADDY TAKES THE TBIRD AWAY OOOH YEAH WHEN I"M ON MY WAY.

i hope dat gta 8 is cool

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:24 AM
GTA 8? I was under the impression that only 3 was out, with a few expansions. The PS26? Pancakes? Are you ok man?

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:31 AM
I R MORE OK THAN A BIRD IN FRANCE THATS GOT A BIG HEAD. Ok, maybe i'm not thhaaat ok, but than again, must the show go on? I think that Robin Williams should be banned. No questions asked. That would get rid of any problems Waxl0r and I would have in attacking the fortress of the icy Palace in Denmark.

I loooooved Mary Kate and Ashely SUPER solviers soooaaz much I have a nose. I thopught it was kewl like kewl-aid whne you attacked Captain Picards army of Camal Knights in your assualt submarine. NOO PICARD OM GWATCH OUT THE MARY KATE AND ASHLEY IS SOOOOO ONTO YOU OMG LOL!!!

Super Mario 8 is baaaad. Previous thread. Next thread. What do you want from me? You big man named lee!?

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:33 AM
Umm, are you ok? Do you need some help? You can IM me over AIM or something if you need someone to talk to.

Mary Kate and Ashley? Wasn't that for the PS1? Super Mario 8? Umm, what?

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:37 AM
NO NO NO

After many hours of careful debate, I've reasoned that the Mexican Navy is infact a greater fighting force than the country of Turkmenistan, as shocking as that is. Yes, shocking it is. Shocking, shocking, shocking. Shocking? Shocking.... Shocking!?!? Shocking?!?! What? How can you? It's crazy the amount of times words are used in everyday speech! OMG I could write a book about words in everyday speech! It's so amazing! It's such a crazy concept! People are using more and more words everyday. EVERYDAY! ITS LIKE A SALE AT SHOPKO! THE DEALS NEVER END! THE DEALS DEALS DEALS.

AHh, ahh ahh. Do you feel a little sick? Can you stand up?

I LOVED fifa soccer 1847, and Fifa Socceer 3000 BC. They were so great. Hate. Bate. Fate. Date. Kate. Mate. Late. Rate. AFda

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:38 AM
Umm, ok.

Fifa Soccer isn't really my thing.

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:44 AM
HEY YOU WHITE HOUSE, HA HA, SO RIGHT YOU ARE. I LUV3D It soooooo much om gyes I did. Almsot a joker hahahaha, with your head down int eh pig pen. I like cheese, Russisans, handbags, and poetry. Yupperz, that sumz upperz what i likerz for surerz. That Isildur9473 has the coolest avatar ever. It's like a pink houseboat on ar iver in Afgahnistan with pelicans, and power plants!!!!

Yahoo! HA HA, SO RIGHT YOU ARE. LAMP. You radiate cold shafts of broken glass omg lol. Thiz is what it iz. www.google.com. moc.elgoog.www. I know a cat and he hasn't got a bat. Get it? NO PARTIES IN SPAIN HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I like to eat beats homes. Show your Signature?

I think that QQuickin 98 is funnnn.

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:47 AM
Umm, ok...

Quickin is a tax program...

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:54 AM
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

R U TRYING TO SAY THAT CANADA DOESNT EXIST!?

Blue skies from pain

NO NO NO, I love to press the up button on pS2. It' s blast, I keep preassing it and reading it, and thinking about drinking water while sleeping in clouds.

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?

I can tell The from q209348. DONT DROP THE WOODEN PLACK NOW MR. MAGOOO HAHAHHA

Do you think you can tell?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets hahahah

And did they get you trade your heroes for ghosts?

ELMA IS DOING FINE THANKS FOR ASKING

Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze?

WHAT? I LIKE TACOS TOO BILLY THE KID LOL

Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange

I like Jun 2005 more than Worland, Wyoming.

a walk on part in the war for a lead role in the cage?

GET OUT NOW! YOUR POSITION IS COMPROMISED! The SIMILE SISTERS R ATTACKING!

How I wish, how I wish you were here.

ISILDUR9473 U R UNDER ARREST FOR bEING UNDER ARREST IN A HOLIDAY RESTAURANT IN FRANCE WHILE EATING nd eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpetsnd eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets LOL U R GONNA GO DOWN SOO OFAR!

LOLOL

I KNO!!!

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Dude, what are you talking about? You're not even making any sense.. Are you alright man? Seriously...

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 01:02 AM
I like to eat Spinach and dissect teh Rebel Allianc ewith Spindles of nd eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets, and eating crumpets joy!.

Huh? I arent gonna dignify that wretchid 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier with an anwser. OMG MARY KATE AND ASHELLY RUN FOR UR LIFE SPORGIS BEFORE THEY FIND YOU! RUN FOR 1968 RUN IN THE FUN NOW!

YOu say no, I say Fiffle the Waffle King, you say stop, I say We met just 6 hours ago in a palace made of wheat germ! Yup. Yup.

Ba Ba Black Sheep, Have you any DEATH
Yes sir, yes sir, 9 bags full!

How do you feel? Goodbye candice.

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 01:04 AM
Wow, that guy above me is great at coming up with random posts. I wish I could be that random... :\

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 01:07 AM
REMEMBER TREES AND WALLETS AND IPODS AND PHILIDELPHIA AND BLUE AND GREEN AND WHITE AND GLUE. The Lunatic is in my heart! Everyday, the world turns into another bay Kenneth!

KENNETh! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME! EVERY DAY IT CHANGES!
BUT JULIA I DON't care, I just want to listen to my Bluegrass music in a car in Mexico.
TOO BAD KENNETh, YOU HAVE TO START ACTING LIKE A SIMILE SISTER
But I'm not a similie sister!
DIEEEEE

Don't lock the door. It's not me, it's a bumble bee that's obscured by signatures. Poor Bofz0r and his quarzak Pizza delivery.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s u t v w x y z

Now I don't know my 123!S

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 01:09 AM
Wow, so umm, do you like video games besides Fifa in the 1800s?

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 01:11 AM
LLOL I'm now feeling the worst pain I'll ever feel. I'm so depressed and angry that such a terrible thing would be laid out in front of me. I'm so hurt right now that I don't know what to do. I'm so lost. I don't know which handbag Paris Hilton will pick.

This ad on PLANET WAFFLE EXPRESS has been going for days and days now, and she doesn't pick. It's just her, staring at those 2 handbags, not picking one. The suspsense is worse than a season of NEWSWEEK HOSTED BY BOB DYLAN. Constantly, I sit awake at night crying, trying to come up with which Handbag Ms. Hilton will pick, Coach, or Burberry.

She has no right to do this to us. This has almost ruined my life, and I'm sure it's ruined most everyone elses that's felt this adament about something as important as Ms. Hiltons choice on a handbag. This is more important than school, or friends, it's even more important than life itself.

I remember a time, a time of chaos, ruined dreams, that wasted land. But most of all, I remember a time when Paris Hilton had a choice between a Ferrari, or a Aston Martin. The place was Florida, the time was 1982. The people of Florida nervously awaited her desicion. If she picked the Ferrari, Azaldwarf, the 51st state in the Union, and all memory of it (except mine) would dissapear. If she picked the Aston Martin, AC/DC would continue to have a succesful career. Riots started, men began to feed on men. On the roads, it was a white lined nightmare. Only the strong survived, yes, the gangs took over the highway. They found ordinary men, and destroyed them. Men like Max, the warrior Max, who in the roar of an engine lost everything. He became a burned out, empty shell of a man. He wandered out into the wastelands, (West Virginia). Max found Hiltons lair, called Thunderdome. He fought his way inside with his Shotgun, and his sidekick, the Ferret Prince. Eventually, he found her. He didn't like the 51st state Azaldwarf very much, but then again, AC/DC wasn't that great of a band. He blew Paris Hilton away, and then chose the Ferrari.

Unknown to poor Max who retired to a life of solitude and gambling in Detroit, Hilton lived on. She was barely alive, she needed to feed on the blood of a unicorn every 8 minutes, or she would implode. Eventually, she had her strength back, and that's how we're in this current predicament. Please Ms. Hilton, no more bloodshed.

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 01:14 AM
Sounds like someone doesn't like Paris Hilton too much...

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Mr. Sneedle says I'm no longer allowed to post ANYWHERE except for the IN teh Frying Garden of Mars hill. He forbirds me to di it. But since I'm a freedom fighter i'm going to fight the MOroccons and enjoy brocolli.

-The latest Campaign Finance Reform Proposition is invalid
-You can't have any frankfurters if you don't eat your clorox, how can yuo have any frankfurters if you don't drink Alabama?
-HOW I WISH HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE YOU WISH HERE I HOW WISH HERE YOU WERE WISH
-There was an explosion in France once
-The Bank of America
-CAPTAIN SMIZMON WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL

So, I think that about wraps up the Sandwich

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Dude, seriously are you just typing words that sound cool or something?

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 11:12 AM
SILENCE YOUR CELL PHONES NOW

Ahem. Thank you. I would like to begin by saying that you should all park in the yellowzones. Not the red ones. I also think that I would rather spend time

Paris Hilton will never stop! She will never ever and crumpets, and crumpets, and crumpets, and crumpets, and crumpets stop. For further, call (2044)24f=-24fawef. Then press 7. Someone like you, makes it easy to forgive everything about myself. Everything. Nothing. I have things. She has things, and a cup of brandywine. Wake up.

My good friend the Terminator, was recently terminated. He was a good cybernetic assassin from the future, not a bad one, nor a Blue one. We rode unicorns HIGH into the sky, and LOW into the Stratosphere. Wohoo! I could see thema ll from so hiihg up! And they couldn't see me! Nopersiiree bob they couldn't! You just ate the number 71 didn't you Terminator? Lets to enjoy fine caviar and discuss the importance of being earnest! Now just stop right there. KITTY CATS ARENT FOR EATING.

UNSILENCE YOUR CELLPHONES
SILENCE YOUR CELL PHONES
UNSILENCE YOUR CELL PHONES

EAT SPINANCH

UNSILENCE YOUR SELL FONES LOL

Pretendeavor
12-30-2005, 11:13 AM
you should get ban this is the worse case of spam i ever seen on this board

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 11:14 AM
you should get ban this is the worse case of spam i ever seen on this board

I know! That guy just doesn't know when to stop!

weebird20
12-30-2005, 11:18 AM
k.....as funny as u are there Greg...lets get back on topic...thanku :)

Isildur9473
12-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Ok. Just tell that idiot Isildur9473 to stop screwing around. Anyways, I might buy a PS3, I heard it's an all in one entertainment center, more so than the 360. And since they're taking more time with it, it probably is more stable.

PinkGoo
01-02-2006, 05:50 AM
k.....as funny as u are there Greg...lets get back on topic...thanku :)
Oooh. Mod burn. How do you like that, Greg?

Isildur9473
01-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Oooh. Mod burn. How do you like that, Greg?

Mod burns are svg tech. That's another one to add to my collection.

skynes
01-03-2006, 01:45 AM
I'm getting the Revolution.

XBox 360 I'm going to ignore. It's a souped up XBox... yay. I'd only play it for Halo anyway.

PS3 I don't know much about. I didn't get a PS2 till the end of its life so if I get a PS3 it'll be the same. If it has as many RPGs as the PS2 though you can forget it! I got a PS2 under the premise it had hte most RPGs but it doesnt!!! Barely a handful. Pah.

The Revolution is what I want, first thing I do is hook up to the net and download Super Metroid and a Link to the Past.

Just tell that idiot Isildur9473 to stop screwing around

Isildur9473, you are an idiot. Stop screwing around or face t3H Wr4tH of Laura.

amodman
01-03-2006, 02:59 AM
I think the 360 should've been released next year, but it's lookin' pretty freakin' tight. I really attempted to look from an un-biased standpoint which system I'd prefer this new generation (like last time new ones came out, when I decided on xbox), and I have to tell ya' 360 won by a landslide. At first I didn't like it (coming out so early)...but dang, a buncha games were previewed/announced that looked freakin' awsome [to me]! Full Auto, Gears of War, Blue Dragon, PDZ, Mass Effect, Oblivion, DOA4, Ninety-Nine Nights, & Enchanct Arm to name a few. Blue Dragon alone almost makes me giddy...Chrono Trigger is, like, one of my favorite games ever - Blue Dragon looks like a miracle from God! Some of the early/launch games certainly aren't looking up to par w/what's possible (things will only get better as time goes on, just like w/Xbox & Ps2), but there certainly are some gems.

Anyways, I'll be picking up a 360 eventually...Probably more like near the end of next year (such as possibly around my birthday in August -_^), or later. It would be tight as heck if they released the workable PC/360 they were discussing before since buying a PC w/the 360's specs is more towards the $1,000's range rather than $100's! I'm positive at least *nearly* (*keyword) all the games I mentioned are going to be great, though, so it sure is going to be tough deciding what games to get when I actually get the durned thing (especially at the stupid new industry-wide $60 pricetag, bah!). College is 'spensive, 'yo.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is now the third message board I have made nearly this same post, lol. Why? Because I don't like re-typing my opinon 3 times, heh. In any case, I didn't think spamming mattered too much on this particular board as it's post count free, technically, heh.

Pretendeavor
01-03-2006, 02:54 PM
im geting the Revolution because i heard its ognna be wi-fi and i love the nintendo DS wi-fi service.

Isildur9473
01-03-2006, 03:43 PM
I might get a PS3. That depends on what features it has besides games and DVD. I haven't been paying too much attention to it.

disciple
01-03-2006, 09:05 PM
I'd like to own all three myself some day, but that will be a distant day indeed, unless I suddenly become famous because of a hit novel or something.

skynes
01-05-2006, 01:48 AM
im geting the Revolution because i heard its ognna be wi-fi and i love the nintendo DS wi-fi service.

hear rumours no longer, Revolution is Wi-Fi out of the box. It has built in emulators for NES, SNES and N64 and you can download First Party games for free for it (legal ROMs).
So even if the opening line-up of games isn't great (as it usually isnt for ANY console) you cans till play all your old Faves!

Mmm Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Link to a Past *spasm twitch spasm*

pizza brain
01-06-2006, 07:21 PM
they all look cool and way too expensive

skynes
01-09-2006, 12:52 AM
I got my wireless router on Friday. Not configured yet though.

Now all I need is for my phone line to be fixed! Stupid British Telecome...

disciple
01-09-2006, 02:10 PM
I got my wireless router on Friday. Not configured yet though.

Now all I need is for my phone line to be fixed! Stupid British Telecome...
I'm right behind ya, by about two years! :D ::]

amodman
01-15-2006, 08:18 PM
hear rumours no longer, Revolution is Wi-Fi out of the box. It has built in emulators for NES, SNES and N64 and you can download First Party games for free for it (legal ROMs).
So even if the opening line-up of games isn't great (as it usually isnt for ANY console) you cans till play all your old Faves!

Mmm Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Link to a Past *spasm twitch spasm*

Hey, I think that's really cool about the revolution too (and am glad I know at least one person that'll be getting one), but, uh...I can already play those games on my PC (or SNES, depending). Just sayin'...

disciple
01-15-2006, 08:22 PM
I prefer the real thing (playing it on the console). It may feel weird to me at first to play them on the Revolution, but I won't care after I start playing.

skynes
01-16-2006, 03:03 AM
GAAAGH! Cursed router problems!

I need an ethernet card to access my router to configure it for internet access.

Ethernet cards nowadays require a PCI slot.

My motherboard is old, it has NO PCI slots.

Therefore, for MArio Kart online, I need to spend $200 on a new motherboard and another $150 or so on a new processor for that motherboard. Then there's the $10 for the ethernet card...

All added up, that's near $500 JUST to play Mario Kart online...

disciple
01-16-2006, 11:46 AM
*no longer feels jealous* :evil: ;)

Pretendeavor
01-16-2006, 12:18 PM

I need an ethernet card to access my router to configure it for internet access.

Therefore, for MArio Kart online, I need to spend $200 on a new motherboard and another $150 or so on a new processor for that motherboard. Then there's the $10 for the ethernet card...

dude if your gonna get nintendo revultion you better get wi-fi all worked out to make the nintendo revolution worth your while.

skynes
01-17-2006, 12:34 AM
dude if your gonna get nintendo revultion you better get wi-fi all worked out to make the nintendo revolution worth your while.

... Like I didn't know that already...

*Gives Pretendeavour prize for most Obvious statement stated*

lol.

Well I bought a new PC yesterday. Stung me for 390 (About $700)

Give me a few weeks to deal with it all and we'll see how it goes.

Pretendeavor
01-17-2006, 06:59 AM
... Like I didn't know that already...

*Gives Pretendeavour prize for most Obvious statement stated*

lol.

Well I bought a new PC yesterday. Stung me for 390 (About $700)

Give me a few weeks to deal with it all and we'll see how it goes.
thats what i was about to say if your gonna spend about 500 on the stuff just get a newer computer for a lil more money. let me know when you get online on wi-fi!

Mr. Xcitement
01-17-2006, 07:25 AM
I plan on getting the Revolution too, that way I can download Chrono Trigger (which I haven't played in years) and I know there are games my fiancie will want to download too. Also, it shouldn't be too expensive since Nintendo has always been pretty good at keeping prices down.

skynes
01-17-2006, 07:41 AM
The graphics card in this PC is onboard. So I need to get a new one.

Im looking at the Radeon X800 GTO for about 130 ($220)

petrameansrock
02-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Have y'all heard about the PS3?

Sony is incorporating a new format called Blu-Ray into it, which is very expensive.

Sony will sell the PS3 console for 500-600 dollars, and will still be taking a 200$ loss on each console sold.

amodman
02-07-2006, 08:10 PM

:o Bloody hell, no PCI slots?!?!?! What Kind of dinosaur were you runnin'! Lol, mine's no contender either, but honestly, PCI slots have been standard for how long now? Lol. What was it, a Compaq? (*grumbles about Compaqs...*)

disciple
02-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Have y'all heard about the PS3?

Sony is incorporating a new format called Blu-Ray into it, which is very expensive.

Sony will sell the PS3 console for 500-600 dollars, and will still be taking a 200$ loss on each console sold.
That first part is old news. :P

I dunno where you heard about that last part. I haven't heard about a set price for the PS3 yet, and I'm in the Gamer Advisory Panel. :P 'Cause, I mean, $500? Isn't that more than the X360?

amodman
02-07-2006, 08:18 PM
That first part is old news. :P

I dunno where you heard about that last part. I haven't heard about a set price for the PS3 yet, and I'm in the Gamer Advisory Panel. :P 'Cause, I mean, $500? Isn't that more than the X360?

1. There is no set price, or even any news on a set price.

2. Absolutely no details on what kind of loss have been released yet.

3. Yes, while it is higher than the 360, people are kidding themselves who think the PS3 won't be. I mean, honestly, Sony isn't made of money. They can only take so much of a loss, and there is way too much cost going into PS3 with the ridiculously extravagent cell & Blu-Ray drive for it to match 360's price. Of course, if Sony did do that...ouch, especially since MS would probably drop the 360's price more, lol. Good for us, bad for them...

disciple
02-07-2006, 08:36 PM
I never expected the PS3 to be cheapers than the X60, or even for that matter, I just don't think $600 is cuttin' it a bit close. Seriously, that is a lot of change to be spending on one thing.

skynes
02-08-2006, 01:00 AM
It's a PS3... what more do I need to say? It'll be broken within a few hours, whether it's going on fire, CD's not spinning or Discs not being read.

Then Sony will say "Sorry we are unable to supply you with a new console"

My PC is giving me nightmarish problems... I won't go into the details cause it annoys me to think about it...

disciple
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Not as bad as mine, O Scottie of B'fast. >.<

My PS2 has worked as well as a PS2 does since day one. Not saying much, I know. It's probably bad as it is because it's dusty on the inside or something.

petrameansrock
02-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Ok, I admit that the price tag for the PS3 has not been officially released yet...and those numbers were from memory so I was a little off....but still. Read this.

PS3 Price (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/28/news_6128295.html)

Yea dont tell me, "thats an ESTIMATE its probably wrong!" how wrong can it be? Looks like a reasonable price for the stuff theyre puttin into it.

disciple
02-08-2006, 03:32 PM
"Never believe 'predictors'."
--Me

Sorry, never believe what third parties say beforehand, that's my motto.

skynes
02-09-2006, 12:41 AM
I've told the story before, but my PS2 was broken on the day I bought it. Brand spanking new slim-line, bust on day 1.
Fair enough my replacement has been chugging along ever since, but that's besides the point!

I've bought 1 Sony console - It was bust.
I've bought 4-5 Nintendo consoels - Not once have I had a problem.

petrameansrock
02-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Yea Sony tends to screw up anything they touch. Nintendo has ALWAYS been very reliable, for me at least.

As for the whole PS3 price thing, I hope Im wrong...I dont want to pay 400$ for a gaming console, and my parents dont either.

amodman
02-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Yea Sony tends to screw up anything they touch. Nintendo has ALWAYS been very reliable, for me at least.

As for the whole PS3 price thing, I hope Im wrong...I dont want to pay 400$ for a gaming console, and my parents dont either.

Ezpect to pay more...or just don't buy one! I mean, in all honesty, do you need a PS3 when it's so expensive?

petrameansrock
02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Well nobody needs ANY console. I dont know how much Id pay for one though.

Dreaiscoolio
03-07-2006, 11:27 AM
I just wanted ta say the PS3 IS A DUMP! I dont care what y'all say about graphics and sound and hard drive, ITS ABOUT THE GAME PLAY! The only reason id buy that trash would be if they remade FF7, or maybe even ta play a new Devil May Cry game! Its all about the Revolution ppl! New controller, wi-fi, buying old skool games, u cant get any better than that, they're not pullin out any stops on this!

skynes
03-08-2006, 12:55 AM
'buying' nothing Dre. First party Nintendo games are free. ;)

Last I heard Sony were in a pickle, because with including Blue-ray DVD, the PS3 costs around $600 per unit. Even selling around $400 they'rel osing $200 per console.

Pretendeavor
03-08-2006, 01:35 AM
okay well i sold my nintendo ds and now have the money to buy a ps2

skynes
03-08-2006, 04:05 AM
You sold it? Why...

Pretendeavor
03-08-2006, 04:25 AM
You sold it? Why...
i didnt play it much and it doesnt have very much games I enjoy for it.

Dreaiscoolio
03-09-2006, 10:54 AM
.............wow........interesting move......im not gonna say anything..

So they're free eh? didnt hear that part, thanx!

disciple
03-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I don't know, Metroid Prime: Hunters looksl ike something I'd buy a DS just to play.

I mean, the PS2 has some good games and all, but honestly, it's really buggy and some of the games I enjoy freeze up a lot, which detracts from the purpose of the games.

The PS3 is the last next-gen console I am going to buy, but I still have a vague interest in it anyway. First: Revolution. Second: X360.

zeroneff
03-13-2006, 06:29 AM
Hey has enyone seen the traler to metal gear solid 4 for PS3..?

It's ..........wow.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!