Mr. Xcitement
12-28-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't think I've ever asked for prayers on here before, but I need them kind of bad...my fiancie and I cry ourselves to sleep almost every night, we have a son named Alex who's 14 months, and a daughter on the way, and my fiancie is a high risk pregnancy so she can't work, and I work an extremely exhausting job, and it's not hourly, it's by the work I do, so the more exhausted, the less pay, so we're trying to not only survive off one pay check, but we also are trying to save up for a place to live, and we are trying to plan on getting married (was supposed to be this november), and we knew my truck cost to much, so we tried to see what we could do about it and long story short, the dealership lied to us and we're suing them now...only thing is, is that our lawyer is taking forever, and I'm still legally tied to the truck, and once they sell the truck, I get another bill for the remainder of the loan for that truck, and I know that's gonna be what breaks the horses back...our savings is going to be gone, and I just can't move fast enough at work to make it...I need to be getting about $600 to make it without the truck and right now I'm only making about $500...there might be a shift move in my work soon that could help, but we're also going into the slow season...I've been so confused lately just praying every night for God to tell me what it is I need to do, but haven't seen the answer yet, I don't know if I'm just being blind or what...so if anyone has a spare moment, please pray for us...

as~i~lay~dying
12-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Well....I hope everything will work out. God works in amazing ways and He will help you if you are in HIS WILL. I will say a prayer for your situation,and try not to get to discouraged! =)

drumchick101
12-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Wow, I know someone who was in a similar situation. Exept that cops beat them up and gave them each a felony. They took it to court (because the cops were obviously in the wrong) and it took forever and it took all of the money they had saved up to get married.

However, God pulled through and both of them have the felony off of their record. I am certain that God will pull through for you as well. God is the God of miricles, and all He reqiures is that you trust Him. Satan will make sure you are tired and weak, but if you press on, God will not fail you.

I am praying for you.

><sarah><

weebird20
12-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Nick i will be praying for you and ur wee family...

Matthew 6:31-33, "So don't worry at all about having enough food and clothing. Why be like the heathen? For they take pride in all these things and are deeply concerned about them. But your heavenly Father already knows perfectly well that you need them, and He will give them to you if you give Him first place in your life and live as He wants you to. So don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time."

Mr. Xcitement
12-29-2005, 11:53 PM
I know, I used to live my days not worrying about money or anything, and would lend money to people and never expected one penny back, but now I live worrying about every penny I spend, and because I need to get through things so badly, I don't eat properly any more. I have plans for the future that seem to still hold and are going to happen, but until then it's going to be so hard, and my whole body aches all over.