PinkGoo
01-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey guys, would you all pray for me? I really need someone in my life that I can trust to talk to about all the problems I've been having in my life. Pray that God gives me a friend. I mean, I have a "best" friend... I love her and she's like a sister to me, but when I try to talk to her about serious issues, she blows me off and doesn't take me seriously. I need someone I can pour out my heart to. So, that's my prayer request. Pray that someone comes along that I can talk to about some issues I've been having. Thanks guys...

completely_nuts
01-03-2006, 02:55 PM
of course. I know how that is.

lamb_servant72
01-03-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm praying for you, Liz.

Perhaps your friend thinks that she is helping you by making the situation light. Some people think they are making things better if they ignore deep issues...if they change the subject, you stop thinking about it, which makes you happier, and then they've done their job as a friend (in their mind!).

I don't know if that's what she's doing, but I had a friend that use to respond that way.

I pray God will send a special friend to you!

PinkGoo
01-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Perhaps your friend thinks that she is helping you by making the situation light. Some people think they are making things better if they ignore deep issues...if they change the subject, you stop thinking about it, which makes you happier, and then they've done their job as a friend (in their mind!).

I don't know if that's what she's doing, but I had a friend that use to respond that way.

That's actaully exactly what she does. I just didn't know how to explain it the way you did. :)

eternity
01-03-2006, 04:55 PM
You have my prayers, Liz *hugs*

drumchick101
01-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey guys, would you all pray for me? I really need someone in my life that I can trust to talk to about all the problems I've been having in my life. Pray that God gives me a friend. I mean, I have a "best" friend... I love her and she's like a sister to me, but when I try to talk to her about serious issues, she blows me off and doesn't take me seriously. I need someone I can pour out my heart to. So, that's my prayer request. Pray that someone comes along that I can talk to about some issues I've been having. Thanks guys...

I've been there & may I assure you that God provides!

><sarah><

alorian
01-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Of course! I've there myself :)

shorty
01-04-2006, 05:36 AM
ill most definitly pray for ya

Cornflake
01-04-2006, 08:05 AM
I know I can't be there for you in a phyiscal realm, but you can always talk to me until you find that someone.

panhead_91
01-04-2006, 11:44 AM
I have beed there b-4 also I am prayen 4 ya!

as~i~lay~dying
01-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey I have a fiend(my best friend too) who's like that~ it makes me sad because I'm usually always there for her and her needs but all she REALLY cares about is herself...anyways I will say a prayer for you(for a new friend) and for your friend!

Shadow-Phoenix
01-04-2006, 09:37 PM
hey liz...
I know how that is, if you need to talk, i'll listen, i'm used to others "venting" feelings, i almost enjoy it... anyway if you need jsut anyone, i'll be here, but if you need another girl to talk to, i'm not much help... I'll be praying for you

skynes
01-05-2006, 01:29 AM
This is why I love Panheads above all other message boards. When someone needs help, we respond in flocks.

I will pray for you Liz, I do know what you're talking about all too well.

PinkGoo
01-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Thank you, guys. It really touches me that you all care so much.

alorian
01-08-2006, 08:30 PM
We do :) That's what we're here for! Never hesitate to talk to me if you need anything :)

TheFireBreathes
01-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Ill be praying for you Liz. That same thing happend to me until a few months ago someone finally came along. Be patient, someone will come :D