Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

buckus
09-23-2003, 07:06 PM
I don't think we have a thread yet about fave TV shows or TV shows in general... so I started this one.

My fave TV shows are the following; Gilmore Girls, Everwood, 8 Simple Rules, 7th Heaven & What I Like About You.

I am soo going blank right now, I will add more later...

homeskillet
09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
Travel the Road and Whose Line is it Anyway. I hardly ever watch tv anymore, but I MUST watch TtR (http://www.traveltheroad.com). (Saturday nights on TBN, check local listings for time :))

kat
09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
I can think of some. 8)

Friends, CSI, CSI Miami:, 8 Simple Rules, Whose Line?, and many more. :)

SuperKate
09-23-2003, 09:40 PM
oh man Whose Line is the best show ever! I lvoe that show tis so funny, those guys are amazing the stuff they come up with, it's nuts!

airguitarrockin
09-24-2003, 03:06 AM
Alias!! that is my tv show!! the new season starts on sunday, i can't wait. are there any other alias people on here ?

audio_addict
09-24-2003, 04:14 AM
Crank Yankers, Reno 911, Saturday Night Live, Buffy, Angel, 24, friends, Recess, and The Simpsons.

** Purg **

skilletosis
09-24-2003, 06:01 AM
I like Enterprise....... And all the decorating shows on TLC and HGTV... How's that for diversity......

homeskillet
09-24-2003, 10:21 AM
tosis, one of my friends is HGTV nutty. lol. She loves trading spaces too.

kat
09-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Did you know....

They canceled Whose Line Is It Anyway? :(

thalia
09-24-2003, 11:13 AM
I love Whose Line!!!! I also like Alias, (used to really be into) Smallville, Everwood, CSI (except I always have soccer games or practice on Thursdays, so I never get a chance to see it), MXC (that show is hillarious! :P), and I can't remember what all else!

airguitarrockin
09-24-2003, 11:57 AM
CSI is good, but i won't be home tomorrow night for the premire... :( o well.
but sunday night, alias!! woot!

skilltroks
09-24-2003, 12:32 PM
Clifford the big red dog
Arthur
and ...... anything on TLC (like trading spaces)
that is what i like to watch!

terrasin
09-24-2003, 12:52 PM
TV is evil, so I normally don't watch it. :P

But when I do, it's The Croc Hunter all the way!

CJ

airguitarrockin
09-24-2003, 12:56 PM
LOL! my brother can do a great imitation of him... cracks me up

unshakeable15
09-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Alias!! that is my tv show!! the new season starts on sunday, i can't wait. are there any other alias people on here ?

you better believe i'll be watching it sunday. ;) i'm all set. got my popcorn, my beanbag chair, the Jennifer Garner poster...just kidding! :) don't really have that.

airguitarrockin
09-24-2003, 05:55 PM
LOL! you're doing better than me adn my roommate... we havea printout offline of Syd, WIll, and Vaughn... sunday night at 9 with the popcorn!! waht do you think is gonna happen?

unshakeable15
09-27-2003, 05:57 AM
i don't even want to guess before tomorrow night! i know there will probably be about 20 plot twists tho. :- ;D it's gonna be great! :D only 1 more day!

skelfy
09-27-2003, 06:01 AM
Everwood. YEs. That and Whose Line is about it. I NEVER watch tv!!

audio_addict
09-27-2003, 07:22 AM
I cant believe ABC canceled "Who's Line". That show was freakin funny! Ehh, guess they have to make way for another reject comedy that will go off air before the first season even hardly begins.

** Purg **

sarah
09-27-2003, 08:40 AM
my favorite shows are 7th heaven,road rules,surviver,big brother 4 ,everwood, i cant think of anymore right now

bob
09-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Awww... They cancled Whose line >:( :o I like watching Playmakers and Sports Center ;D Cant forget Baseball Tonight either ;D

airguitarrockin
09-28-2003, 09:28 AM
1/2 an hour till alias! woot!

audio_addict
09-28-2003, 09:25 PM
I cant wait until Angel comes back on, Spike is gonna be on there! I couldnt believe it when I found out that he is actually 40 years old. :o

** Purg **

airguitarrockin
09-29-2003, 01:29 AM
ok so... alias last night... i KNEW vaughn was a jerk all along. i wanted sydney to punch him in addition to yelling at him. go syd. :)
and sark and will weren't in the episode :( neither was Irina.... hmm... i just checked next week's info thouhg and sark's gona be in it! yay!
and i think that eric's going to be a cool character this season. BUT WHERE'S WILL?? he'd better not jsut disappear into nowehre!!!

anyone else have thoughts on it?

unshakeable15
09-29-2003, 08:13 AM
all i can say is...wow! :) i agree, agent weiss is gonna come into his own (finally!). he's yet another great character on Alias. :) along with Marshall & Will & Sark in an evil sort of way.

i was also disappointed by the lack of Will. :( Sark too, but more Will. i mean, what is he doing now? speaking of now, when exactly are we? were the first 2 seasons actually 1999-2001? or is the show now in the future? ??? <-(confused guy) i can't wait 'til next week tho! *gets all excited*

this is pure speculation on my part, but i'm thinking maybe Sydney is really a clone. i mean, here bones were found in the burned apartment, so how did they get there? i think somebody cloned Syd & did some sort of accelerated growth (like in Star Wars) & used her until she turned on them (like she did with SD-6), so they wiped her memory of the 2 years (resetting her to the real Syd, in a way) & letting her go free. whatya think?

kat
09-29-2003, 08:16 AM
I cant wait until Angel comes back on, Spike is gonna be on there! I couldnt believe it when I found out that he is actually 40 years old. :o

** Purg **

They show reruns on TNT, weekdays at 5PM-EST :) They showed the first episode today.
Yes, the guy who plays Spike is 41. He's showing it too. :P So is David Boreanaz. Who is like, 31 or 32.

airguitarrockin
09-29-2003, 12:19 PM
all i can say is...wow! :) i agree, agent weiss is gonna come into his own (finally!). he's yet another great character on Alias. :) along with Marshall & Will & Sark in an evil sort of way.

i was also disappointed by the lack of Will. :( Sark too, but more Will. i mean, what is he doing now? speaking of now, when exactly are we? were the first 2 seasons actually 1999-2001? or is the show now in the future? ??? <-(confused guy) i can't wait 'til next week tho! *gets all excited*

this is pure speculation on my part, but i'm thinking maybe Sydney is really a clone. i mean, here bones were found in the burned apartment, so how did they get there? i think somebody cloned Syd & did some sort of accelerated growth (like in Star Wars) & used her until she turned on them (like she did with SD-6), so they wiped her memory of the 2 years (resetting her to the real Syd, in a way) & letting her go free. whatya think?

hmm yes.. wehre is will? i really hope tehy dont' just phase him out. i think the show is supposed to happen like "now" cuz if oyu go to abc.com and check out the alias section of their site, it talks about syd's fiancee getting killed in 2001, and the date sd6 comes down... and its not like episode airdates. but i dunnno...

hmm... syd, a clone? but then wouldn't they have been able to kill her if she turned on 'em? and how would she have memories of her life w/the cia and sd6? i dunno, that's a possibility though.

also... waht the heck is up w/sloane??? ugh, he's jsut so slimy...

unshakeable15
09-30-2003, 03:35 PM
well, i was thinking that the DNA for the clone was gotten while Syd was unconscious after the battle with Francie. so she would have all the memories of her life until that moment.

since the time for the last season was present, does that make these episodes future? if it was, then they could do things that are more....out there technilogically than they could before. i don't know if i like that or not. :(

yeah, i hope will is kept on the show. he's totally awesome. but you knew that. ;) & about Sloane, a part of me wants him to be sincere. since we're supposed to forgive & all that. but another part of me is like "this is a tv character, you don't have to forgive him! plus, you can never trust sloane!" i dunno. i'll have to wait & see about him.

panable
10-02-2003, 03:06 AM
That 70's Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, All Things Rock, The Brendan Lenoard Show... i know.. cheesy, and MADE.... also, a bad one to admit.. but we have a cuss box at home, so I watch South Park :-.. I LOVE CARTMAN... sorry.. I can imatate his voice perfectly too... lol.

imperfection
10-02-2003, 03:40 AM
That 70's show, 3rd Rock, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, SNL...

Basically comedies after 11:00 PM.... ;)

korey_cooper_jr
10-02-2003, 04:19 AM
Mine are: Dawson's Creek, Saturday Night Live, SteelRoots TV (plays Christian Rock videos), Will & Grace, ....that's all I can really think of.... Oh, and Spongebob!!

And does watching those Gieco Commercials count too? lol, those are pretty funny.

10-02-2003, 11:26 AM
I cant believe ABC canceled "Who's Line". That show was freakin funny! Ehh, guess they have to make way for another reject comedy that will go off air before the first season even hardly begins.

** Purg **

Yeah...maybe they'll give Paulie Shore another shot...

kat
10-02-2003, 11:33 AM
Why did they have to put Harmony back on Angel. Ugh. :P

j6stik
10-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Mine: Family Guy, Ed Edd n Eddy, Nickelodeon version of Doug, an--last but not least--Looney Tunes! :D:D

terrasin
10-02-2003, 01:08 PM
What happened to Beavis and Butthead? :(

espresso_shot
10-03-2003, 07:03 AM
;D Yes! after much fuss & confusion... I've made it through and can post on the boards! ;D

Okay, I so agree that Alias was all crazy... but in a good way! :D Where was Mr. Sark? They promised he would be in every episode! :'( Why JJ Abrams, why was he not in the first episode? Oh, well I can wait 'til next Sunday.

Hey, I was wondering about Will too. Oh I really liked the whole Syd attacking Vaughn... sad, but funny too. I was so happy that Syd's dad was like "He's just a boy that was never good enough for you." That's what I've been saying all along, but I guess they can't hear me through my t.v. set. ;D lol :P Yeah, well my fave part was Marshall's poem "I've lost my keys"... how adorable was that?

;) My analysis of Everwood -

I really enjoyed Everwood! I love this whole bonding thing between Ephraim & Bright; it's cool. Amy needs therapy. Collin's sister isn't nice. I don't think I like her anymore. The rest of the Brown family rules as always! What's up with Dr. Abbot making excuses for Amy? He's normally so likeable.

unshakeable15
10-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Yeah, well my fave part was Marshall's poem "I've lost my keys"... how adorable was that?

welcome esspresso! :) hope you enjoy yourself here.

i loved the poem as well. :D it was classic Marshall. "i lost my keys. i can't find.." *interrupted by Weiss* "i lost my keys..." *interrupted by Marshall's girlfriend* "i lost my keys... it's a metaphor you know." ;D

airguitarrockin
10-06-2003, 08:13 AM
LOL YES! that was great!!

so i jsut watched last night's episode (taped it, cuz i had to watch teh browns game on real time!)

and sark has returned! *much love for that* and he's now russian royalty, if i followed all that right...
but will is witness protection?? what the heck is up with THAT?? Hello, they need to bring my favorite journalist back!
and how COOL is it that jack and irina are working together?? "miss you" awwwwwwww!!! they SO should get back together... ;D
and i SO agree w/ jack that vaughn.. i think he's a losuy, good for nothing who tried to sweet talk it up this episode and didn't impress me. and i can't wait till next week!

espresso_shot
10-06-2003, 08:42 AM
;D Yeah! Marshall Rules! Thanks for the "Welcome" Unshakeable.

I was soooo psyched to see Mr. Sark (my fave bad guy) back in the game. Whoa! His hair-cut... way funky... {especially for royalty} lol. Okay, so what does this mean, Sark's royalness discovered...? I mean does this give him diplomatic immunity? I think not [okay, so sometimes I do think, but you know how that goes].

I think Sloane is twisted... and he's still involved somehow. >:( Grrrrr >:( to Sloane....

Anyway, yeah, I was yelling @ my t.v. set again [my sister joined in this time], when they said Will was in the witness protection program. :'( I miss him... not that I know him or anything. Ofcourse I'm sure they had to make sure he was temporarily out of the picture, 'cause he's too smart (reffering to the whole reason he got into trouble in the first place & we all remember how fast he got the "Project Christmas" thing for Vaughn{meanie head Vaughn}... and :P psycho Francie double revalation). He'd figure out Syd's dissapearance & missing years by episode 5 or something.

lol. Anyway I liked the episode... especially the part in the men's restroom... "Who let you in?" ;D Ha, ha, ha!!!!

skelfy
10-06-2003, 09:27 AM
I really only watch Everwood on Monday nights. Whose Line Is It Anyway get to watch once or twice a week. I want to see Tarzan and Jane. :o

kat
10-06-2003, 09:30 AM

** Purg **

Like most of the new shows on the "new" T-G-I-F. ::)

homeskillette
10-06-2003, 11:48 AM
It's all about the classic TGIF. :) Long live Urkle! Hey, we should get an Urkle emoticon. :)

unshakeable15
10-06-2003, 01:11 PM
i know what you mean. Steven Q. Urkel was cool. :) until the last season when they made everything weird. :P

but when it comes to the king of cool, the prize goes to Will. :) too bad he's in the WPP(witness protection program). would that be because fake-francie tried to kill him? how'd he get out of the house before it burnt down? who burnt it down? how come this episode didn't have as much of the wise-cracking Weiss? & why didn't it answer any of the questions posed by last weeks? i hate how this show only builds up question upon question & then finally lets it all loose near the end of the season, only to begin again! :o ahhhh!!!!!

airguitarrockin
10-06-2003, 01:18 PM
seirously!! will must resurface... i will be completly disappointed with the show's writers if he doenst. i bet he's in WPP cuz he dated fake francie... and since she's dead and sark was in custody, he put 2 and 2 and 2 together, and came up with 6, so they slapped him into WPP... sydney should go visit him... they should get burgers... her, weiss, and will. lol.

middlearth
10-08-2003, 06:56 AM
STEELROOTS TV ROCKS HARD!

I also watch Perry Mason, Murder, She Wrote, and Saturday Night Live. And heck whatevers on. TV is bad for you though. It sucks your time away until you die. :o

airguitarrockin
10-12-2003, 12:21 PM
alright... after tonight's alias... i really don't like vaughn's wife. she likes sloane too much. and sark was just awesome... they should do more shows w/ sark in a tux, LOL ;)
but wiess is awesome... he's rapidly becoming a favorite of mine :)

espresso_shot
11-18-2003, 11:35 AM
:o Whoa! Fake Francie is back.....

What? ???Who? ???How? ???Why? ???

:P Oh my!!!

airguitarrockin
11-18-2003, 12:10 PM
Did anyone else see that the actress who played Irina isn't coming back? and DUDE... does anyone else want vaughn's wife to... i dunno... get taken out by the russians or somethign? she's driving me crazy! report sydney, i tell ya. i can't wait till the next episode!

skillets_alien
11-18-2003, 12:33 PM
My favorite TV show is Survivor. It's awesome! ;D

thalia
11-18-2003, 12:56 PM
I used to really watch 'Alias,' but I don't anymore. I really like the new show 'Tarzan' on the WB, but I found out today that it's being cancelled!! :'( Why do I ALWAYS end up liking the short-lived shows????? Oh, well. I like C.S.I., also, but I never get to watch TV much because of homework or studying or soccer practice. I like SteelRoots TV, too, especially on Mondays and Fridays cuz they play cool music videos!

unshakeable15
11-18-2003, 10:37 PM
i can't wait till the next episode!

i KNOW!! stupid AMA's. >:( i was gone so i taped what i thot was Alias. no, i got an hour of the stupid music awards. :P i can't wait 'til next week tho. *gets all excited* this is gonna rock! i can't wait!

buckus
11-19-2003, 07:03 AM
I... LOVE... ONE TREE HILL!!! :o :o :o

airguitarrockin
11-19-2003, 08:18 AM
i watched one epside of that, and was sufficently confused

thalia
11-19-2003, 09:45 AM
I never get to watch Tuesday-night TV cuz of my night class. Except I'm sick and I didn't go to class last night. But it was weird cuz I didn't know half of the shows that were on!

espresso_shot
11-19-2003, 09:45 AM
My sis' watches One Tree Hill, but I'm not into it... reminds me of DC (eww) I didn't like that show.

Although, that Chad Michael Murry dude is cool .... in a Joe Cool kinda way [<---Peanut's reference] ;D

I rate cuteness & coolness by Snoopy's many personas... :P {don't ask, unless you want to know}

Does anyone think that the next Alias episode has serious lol potential? ... I mean 2 old guys and Vaughn are going to bust Syd out of a maximum security "prison." It sounds pretty funny to me. :D Well, anyway I hope Marshal is going to help... 'cause Marshal is way funny. ;D

Ofcourse I'll be rooting for Syd.
"GO SYD! GO SYD! GO SYD!"
... and watching for my fave bad guy Sark
... "tisk, tisk" [chuckles] :P

lana
11-19-2003, 02:10 PM
My Favorite TV Shows are...
24 with Kiefer Sutherland
8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Tru Calling
EverWood
SmallVille
& Many More!

panheadchik
11-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Ok, my favorite TV show is......MISTER ED!!!

Yes, I know, old. Very old. BUT, you can't beat the ol' classic, clean humor of the talking horse ;D!

airguitarrockin
11-19-2003, 08:40 PM
Does anyone think that the next Alias episode has serious lol potential? ... I mean 2 old guys and Vaughn are going to bust Syd out of a maximum security "prison." It sounds pretty funny to me. :D Well, anyway I hope Marshal is going to help... 'cause Marshal is way funny. ;D

Ofcourse I'll be rooting for Syd.
"GO SYD! GO SYD! GO SYD!"
... and watching for my fave bad guy Sark
... "tisk, tisk" [chuckles] :P

ok... so my roommate and i thikn that syd and sark woudl be so CUTE together.. i mean,he's russian royalty & all that... but i doubt that's gonan happen, this season anyway... cuz sark's mad at sydney. :(. i think syd and weiss would be cute too...and marshall... Did he propose yet? honestly, i don't think i could turn a man down if he proposed while playing the drums... HOW CUTE!! :) sudnay will rock, all there is too it.

middlearth
11-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Anyone into 24? I just started watching this season and I really enjoy so far.

skilltroks
11-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Clifford the big red dog, and the news... is all i watch.(Clifford not soo much b/c of skl)

kat
11-20-2003, 06:45 PM

Nah, I'm not watching this season. I liked last season, though. :)

unshakeable15
11-20-2003, 09:46 PM

yeah, i'm into 24. :) i don't like Chase tho. :P i seriously hope he's not in too many episodes this season.

middlearth
11-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Don't like him either ... I don't know what I don't like about him exactly. He's just... er, I can't put my finger on it. Why don't you like him? That might help me.

unshakeable15
11-22-2003, 10:49 PM
i don't like him because he's dating Kim & she's mine. ;) not really. :D it's just his personality that i don't like. he goes off & does things (like Jack) but without the same sort of purpose behind it. *shrugs* i don't know. he just seems a little "off" to me. (not in the mental sort of way, but in some other, indistinguishable way)

jimmybean
11-23-2003, 12:29 PM
I like King of the Hill.

oldschoolskillet
11-25-2003, 02:59 PM
Has any one seen One Tree Hill On the WB Tuesday Nights at 9 ? I think its a great show. Some ppl may not like it tho.

skelfy
11-25-2003, 03:26 PM
I never watch tv. If it is, I watch Everwood. That show is just amazing.

baptizednbelievin
11-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Yeah I watch almost all the Wb shows 7th Heaven, Everwood, One Tree Hill, My fav Smallville. Of course Superman was my childhood hero so naturally smallville is my fave. Yeah I can't believe it I think that one tree hill's season is over though :(

homeskillet
11-25-2003, 07:49 PM
I watch Everwood and sometimes 7th Heaven. Ephraim! :-* He's getting to be such a little boy, though. ::)

unshakeable15
11-25-2003, 10:38 PM
look how well this errant thread fits in. :) it's like a puzzle, it all just comes together. ;D

thalia
11-26-2003, 07:59 AM
Yes, yes it doth!!! TV is an evil machine that is forced upon us to control every aspect of our lives!! Man, I love it! ;D

buckus
11-26-2003, 04:20 PM
I LOVE ONE TREE HILL!! AHAHHAAHHA !!!! :o :o :o

Naw its season isn't over yet, YAY!! From what I have heard it will return in January, its in it's what I like to call mini-hiatus, shows always do that about this time.

Man, I LOVE it SOO much!!! UGH!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

thalia
11-26-2003, 05:07 PM
Sadly, I have never seen it (well, at least a full episode). I have class on Tuesday nights, so I never get to see it.

buckus
11-28-2003, 01:02 PM
Aww... thats just sad.. :'( ^ Its such a great show!

Okay so like Lucas is getting on my nerves with his current behavior. They started him out as this sensative, faithful person. And now I tihnk he is acting out of his character... At first I didn't like Nathan, but now I do. Its like Lucas & Nathan are switching personalities in a way...

buckus
11-30-2003, 10:19 AM
One Tree Hill should be returning January 6, 2004.

http://www.fan-sites.org/oth/graphics/banner6.jpg

airguitarrockin
11-30-2003, 03:09 PM
alias in 2 hours!! ;D

unshakeable15
11-30-2003, 09:57 PM
that was a weird episode. :- i hate dream sequences so an episode full of 'em is not my cup o' tea. :P but there was still good stuff. but, i have to admit, the best part of the episode was the previews. :) Will is back next week!! woohoo!

airguitarrockin
12-01-2003, 03:55 AM
yea... i wish there had bene more action, and less dream... although the part were jack said that he still thinks vaughn does'nt have a spine was pretty funny...
but i was most excited when they got to teh previews!! WILL! My favorite nosy journalist!! is next week a one-time appearance for him this season, or can we see more of him? how fun it will be!!

buckus
12-01-2003, 05:45 PM
ONE TREE HILL!!!

GILMORE GIRLS!!!

Watch these show!

airguitarrockin
12-01-2003, 06:47 PM
i'm in class when they're on!!!

buckus
12-01-2003, 06:51 PM
i'm in class when they're on!!!

they reshow one tree hill at 5 on Sundays I believe! Where art thou at that time?

airguitarrockin
12-01-2003, 07:13 PM
that's anybody's guess... ususalyl yelling at a football game though!

skilletosis
12-10-2003, 08:29 AM
Ok, so who watched it and what did you think. I thought it was really good, worthy of a new series. I would watch it. Of course they would have to work on the plot a bit. But the basic plot was good. However the mini series had a sex scene with Baltar and Cylon #6 that was way to long and showed way to much. In the original series you didn't have to worry about your kids seeing that. Also what was up with making Boomer a Cylon. That was just plain wrong, he was a good guy and a regular on the series. Those 2 things were quite disappointing to me. The rest I enjoyed. They need to make a series so we can see Baltar get busted, man was he a weasel.

drumgirl4god
12-11-2003, 10:10 PM
my favorite shows that I use to watch were Boy Meets World, Family Ties, Growing Pains, Home Improvement, Young Riders. But now I love on the WB on Monday nights 7th Heaven.

buckus
12-11-2003, 10:27 PM
All of those show rock, the ones ^ said, but I haven't seen Young Riders so I can't comment on it, lol.

wolfman
12-12-2003, 08:35 PM
I watch Alias and Threat Matrix I was actully geting emotional about what was happening at end of that Threat Matrix episode :'(.

airguitarrockin
12-12-2003, 08:41 PM
Alias rocks, hardcore. it's my favorite show! :). and last week... WILL WAS BACK!! he's so awesome, the best character ever. he was awesome as an agent... so totally over the top, pretending to be a rock star. it was awesome. and i thikn will and syd shoudl get together. he's been there for her when every other man in her life has run out (or been killed). and did you guys see that tehy're goign to bring someone to the show to be syd's aunt, since the actress who played irina is'nt coming back to the show?

wolfman
12-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Alias rocks, hardcore. it's my favorite show! :). and last week... WILL WAS BACK!! he's so awesome, the best character ever. he was awesome as an agent... so totally over the top, pretending to be a rock star. it was awesome. and i thikn will and syd shoudl get together. he's been there for her when every other man in her life has run out (or been killed). and did you guys see that tehy're goign to bring someone to the show to be syd's aunt, since the actress who played irina is'nt coming back to the show?
Yep I thought that was funny and awesome by the way did you think the person who killed that Russian Diplomat was really a Seat Up to make it look like Sydney did it?.

cutygirrl8
12-13-2003, 07:40 AM
i definatly love alias...it sp rocks..and i totally agree about vaughns wife... :P she needs to like,.,...go away....but my favorite show ever is ER!! all the way i cant believe no one on here is an er fan?? and i love survivor also..i was bummed when Rupert was kicked off i totally saw hima as sole survivor... anyone else agree?

skilletosis
12-14-2003, 05:33 PM
I love ER. And I agree I was really upset when Rupert was voted off. And I can't believe John is still on the islands. Can't wait to see the finale tonight...

airguitarrockin
12-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Wait a minute here!! what's with the repeats?? I've seen this alias!!! the season's not over, is it? what gives?

unshakeable15
12-15-2003, 09:38 AM
Wait a minute here!! what's with the repeats?? I've seen this alias!!! the season's not over, is it? what gives?

i know what you mean. :P i wouldn't mind repeats if they left us a good cliffhanger episode (that way we can simmer some & get really excited about seeing a new episode), but they didn't really. ::) whatever.

skilletosis
12-15-2003, 12:00 PM
ok so disappointed, nobody watched Battlestar Galactica. Come on now.....

wolfman
12-15-2003, 02:31 PM
ok so disappointed, nobody watched Battlestar Galactica. Come on now.....
Well I saw that mini series I think that there now remaking the show after the ending of that mini series.

whoa_nifty
12-16-2003, 05:02 PM
i cant believe that other people besides me actually liked buffy & angel
thats nifty
simpsons... whose line... 8 simple rules... M.A.S.H....
A Team... others i canst remember... ???

I DESPISE sponge bob >:(

airguitarrockin
12-16-2003, 06:19 PM
my question about sponge bob... he lives in the sea... but why is it when he sits in the bathtub taht he fills up with water? i mean, shouldn't he be full of it already? and why does it snow udner the sea??

unshakeable15
12-17-2003, 03:43 PM
my question about sponge bob... he lives in the sea... but why is it when he sits in the bathtub taht he fills up with water? i mean, shouldn't he be full of it already? and why does it snow udner the sea??

that's what's so great about SpongeBob. there are inconsistencies, but they point them out & it makes them even funnier. like one time SB & Patrick had a fire going & Patrick said, "hey, if we're under the sea, how do we have a fire.." & it went out like that. ;) it's the small things that are funny.

skelfy
12-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Most (if not all) of the ABC and WB shows are on 'hiatus' until January. Everwood comes back the 5th I think.

thalia
12-17-2003, 06:51 PM
I don't like that word 'hiatus,' cuz it means that I have to watch reruns and stuff til AFTER Christmas. I guess they think nobody watches TV around Christmas time!

airguitarrockin
12-18-2003, 07:04 AM
it's the small things that are funny.

lol, definetly... sponge bob is great when you've studied your brains out and just need to veg :)

kittygirl
12-18-2003, 01:21 PM
Yeah, Spongebob is the only funny cartoon they show anymore.
The rest are just stupid.
Like Fairly Odd Parents
(For those of you who like that show, I have nothing against you)

thalia
12-18-2003, 06:31 PM
I enjoy SpongeBob. It makes me laugh. :D

whoa_nifty
12-18-2003, 06:49 PM
seems im out-numbered on my loathing of spongebob.
i still stand by my comments, spongebob is a wretch.
>:( >:( >:(
not All of those who watch it are as bad as spongebob himself

anyway... yeah

no me gusta spongebob!!!

thalia
12-18-2003, 06:57 PM
Me gusta SpongeBob! :P

airguitarrockin
12-18-2003, 07:06 PM
lol... the grinch was on tv tonight!!!

you're a mean one... mr. grinch..... your brain is full of spiders, you've got garlic in your soul..... ;D

skilletosis
12-19-2003, 02:59 PM
The grinch rocks!!!!!!!
Your a sourcraut and toadstool sandwhich, with arsenic sauce!!!!!!!

And as far as SpongeBob goes I think they stole the Orb of Confusion from my house.

slingergirl
12-20-2003, 10:21 AM
has anyone seen the show the simple life?
it rocks!

I Love Lucy is my all time fav show though

kittygirl
12-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I Love Lucy is really good.
Clean too.

gjellin
12-20-2003, 12:23 PM
i have learned much from the daily show with jon stewart. and whose line is it anyway? is great. i dont really watch anything regularly.

thalia
12-22-2003, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I just like to flip channels whenever. Now that this semester is finally over and things aren't as hectic, I might get to actually watch TV some of the time!

pixeedust
12-22-2003, 05:40 PM
I love whos line is it anyway. heehee. Where the points don't matter

drummer_chick
12-26-2003, 04:26 PM
my favorites shows are ....... 7th heaven , Gilmore Girls,,,& one Tree Hill

thalia
12-26-2003, 05:29 PM
My favorite shows are...I want to go to sleep...oh, sorry, I'll keep on topic. I don't watch much TV. Did anyone watch that Battlestar Galactica miniseries thingy on Sci-Fi a couple of weeks ago? I though it was pretty good. I never have seen the original series (I wasn't alive then!).

buckus
12-26-2003, 07:17 PM
my favorites shows are ....... 7th heaven , Gilmore Girls,,,& one Tree Hill

Ooh rock on!!!! I love all 3 of those shows!!! m/ 8)

ntly02
12-27-2003, 01:40 PM
My fav shows are ALIAS ( #1 all the way) friends (hilarious) that 70 show (cracks me up)

airguitarrockin
12-28-2003, 07:44 PM
WOOT!! another alias fan!! and how many of the alias fans here think that will shoudl come back all the time?? ;D ;D ;)

punkrckerguitarist
12-30-2003, 08:38 AM
i like.....7th Heaven, Who's Line Is It Ne-way?, and TMW (on TVU) ;) ;) ;)

God bless ya'll
and
B urself!! ;D

john316
12-30-2003, 08:55 AM
We watch TVland...you know the oldies..ie Leave to beaver,Mr Ed etc.

As far as newer shows....ER,7th Heaven(even thought it can be corny),Survivor(when its on) and Law and Order SVU....Olivia Benson is the toughest woman tv cop ever!!

buckus
12-30-2003, 04:32 PM
I miss Patty Duke, Dobbie Gillis and Donna Reed. They used to show em on Nick at Nite

unshakeable15
01-03-2004, 10:26 AM
WOOT!! another alias fan!! and how many of the alias fans here think that will should come back all the time?? ;D ;D ;)

*raises hand* will is such a great guy. but i'm scared that if he comes back regularly they'll end up having a sex scene every show. :P :-

airguitarrockin
01-03-2004, 01:06 PM
true... that was what made the first season so great... no one was with anyone else, so there was no sex on the show!!

thalia
01-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I mean, I LOVED the first season, but after everyone started getting busy I just stopped watching. Why does everything on TV have to be about sex????

airguitarrockin
01-03-2004, 08:07 PM
cuz it sells... ::)

eowyn
01-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Um...probably CSI right now..I really liked One Tree Hill..alot alot..but I'm not allowed to watch it, and I really shouldn't anyways...the only reason I really watched it in the first place is because of Chad Micheal Murray.
*Eowyn*

saulg
01-07-2004, 08:00 PM
SCI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! SCI MIAMI NOT THAT MUCH, BUT IT STILL ROCKS!!!!!!!

BUT THE SIMPSONS ARE THE BEST

;D ;D ;DI AM A YELLOW PANHEAD LOL ;D ;D ;D

unshakeable15
01-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Saul, i believe you mean CSI. ;) i'll cut you a break...this time at least. :D

i used to watch it, but then it got old with me real fast. i have the attention span of a 10-year-old so if the show stays the same each episode, i lost interest.

thalia
01-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah, the first two seasons I watched every single episode, and when I had Thursday night soccer games, I'd tape 'em. But I don't hardly ever watch TV any more. But I do like MXC!!! That is one of the funniest shows ever (though it is a little crude, too!)!!!!

airguitarrockin
01-11-2004, 07:39 PM
OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! I KNEW vaughn's wife was evil. DID YOU SEE HER SHOOT LAZARE? AH! i bet she's working with Sark. ooh... vaughn could die, and then allison could get together with sark, and syd and will coudl get together.. and take down the evil allison sark aliance... oooo can't wait till next week!!

buckus
01-11-2004, 07:43 PM
I missed American Dreams!! :'( :'(

zilchr0
01-11-2004, 08:12 PM
My favorite would have to be stargate; sg1. Yay! Season 5 comes out on dvd in 9 days!

unshakeable15
01-12-2004, 10:06 AM
OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! I KNEW vaughn's wife was evil. DID YOU SEE HER SHOOT LAZARE? AH! i bet she's working with Sark. ooh... vaughn could die, and then allison could get together with sark, and syd and will coudl get together.. and take down the evil allison sark aliance... oooo can't wait till next week!!

haha! well, i don't know if i'd want to see that. it'd turn waaaay too much into primetime soap opera then. :P but it is getting incredibly interesting. altho, i am wodering if maybe Sark was able to get some of the DNA & eggs out with him before Syd & co. shot then burned it all to a crisp. with this show, it is very well possible.

middlearth
01-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Anyone watch 24 this season? I can't wait to see the next episode tomarrow.

unshakeable15
01-13-2004, 11:56 AM
totally! :D i've been hooked on that show since last season. :) (thanks for reminding me to tape tonight's episode).

pidget
01-13-2004, 12:30 PM
I don't get fox. *pouts*
I like to watch all the intellectual shows like Spongebob Squarepants, FairlyOdd Parents, Powerpuff Girls, Boiling Point, America's Funniest Home Videos (the old ones with Bob Saget), and every once in a while, Jimmy Neutron. ::)
Every once in a while I watch one of those brain-melting shows like Law & Order. Those shows are so mindless, but I love 'em anyway. ;)

kittygirl
01-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Oh, that's too bad you don't get Fox.
The only thing I really watch on Fox is the news, and the Simpsons
(Gotta love Homer!)

middlearth
01-13-2004, 04:02 PM
24 is addictive. There's no way I would go without seeing one episode. Its annoying in a way because I'll always on pins and needles until the season is over. I didn't see the last two seasons, but I'd like to buy them and watch them.

Unshakeable, wasn't that crazy when we found out that Jack and been working with that guy in the office? I was about to mad that no one was catching that he was betraying them and then he wasn't! Crazy show.

pidget
01-14-2004, 12:10 PM
There's new episodes of Dogboy on cartoon network... He he... "Mutt!"

kittygirl
01-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Hehe, that's great ;D

pidget
01-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Well, now you all know the real reason why I'm such a doofus. I watch to many cartoons/animes and it melts my brain. ::)

kittygirl
01-14-2004, 12:27 PM
I don't consider you a doofus,but that's fine...
animes are cool ;)

pidget
01-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Some of them... like Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha (a.k.a. Dogboy ;D)... some I can't understand why the heck people would watch them...

unshakeable15
01-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Unshakeable, wasn't that crazy when we found out that Jack and been working with that guy in the office? I was about to mad that no one was catching that he was betraying them and then he wasn't! Crazy show.

yeah, i was sorta the same way. i mean, i know that show has so many twists in it that i knew it couldn't be that obvious so i was holding out, but i still thought he was working with the Salazars. crazy. this show keeps you on your toes.

drumgirl4god
01-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Who watches trading spaces? If you do who is your fvorite designer and carpenter?

I like Vern and TY.

zilchr0
01-23-2004, 06:42 PM
Who watches trading spaces? If you do who is your fvorite designer and carpenter?

Ok, I apologize but I have to do this.

My favorite carpenter is Jesus!

airguitarrockin
01-23-2004, 06:49 PM
i'm currently getting into Monk... on USA... the guy cracks me up...

"so waht bothers you?" "germs, dirt, height, light, dark, crowds, being alone, germs, snakes, bugs, dirt... shall i go on?"

skilletosis
01-23-2004, 07:13 PM
I like Lori. She has the best sense of color... My hubby is gonna disown me if I don't stop watching the decorating shows... As far as carpenters Ty's good. But I like Andrew Dan Jumbo from While You Were Out.

burned_inside
01-24-2004, 12:34 PM
I pertty much never watch TV anymore, too much crud in it, for one, then, I have school that takes up most of my time. But, if I watch something, It would be StarGate, if anybody has ever watched that before.

airguitarrockin
01-24-2004, 01:35 PM
i always though star gate was kinda weird...

burned_inside
01-24-2004, 01:40 PM
well alias started gettin alittle over watching for me, so I quit watching, Sid, and Mike where getting to close, and I never started getting all that interest in it afterwards. Arn't all shows these days weird?

airguitarrockin
01-24-2004, 01:42 PM
this season (so far, anyway) alias has been a lot better... syd and vaughn NOT being able to get together has helped it alot.

burned_inside
01-24-2004, 01:43 PM
true, but I watch Jake 2.0 instead, kinda like it better, a little more humor.

airguitarrockin
01-24-2004, 01:44 PM
ahh i see... i read a news release that siad Jake 2.0 was getting canned...

skynes
01-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Looks interesting that show. But its on at a bad time for me. Can't remember what time that is, I just know its bad.

I like stargate. Can be sooo funny at times! other times ur like 'What happens next!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!'

burned_inside
01-24-2004, 01:47 PM
I haven't watched it in a while, don't watch much, mabey on the weekends.

thalia
01-24-2004, 03:56 PM
I don't really enjoy sci-fi TV shows. I don't know, they all just seem cheesy to me, but I don't really watch a lot of TV anyway. And when I do, it's usually just movies that are on TV.

burned_inside
01-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Accually, one show I kinda like is on the Discovery chan, its called something like mithbusters, its interesting. Hey, but the reason I like Sci fi is because my dad does, and why not, I grew up with it.

thalia
01-24-2004, 04:04 PM
I've seen that show, 'Mythbusters.' I thought it was cool how they proved that you can test positive for drugs if you eat poppy seeds (like in a bagel or bread that has them in it)!!!! And I saw the one about the eel-skin wallets, too. It was neat-o!

burned_inside
01-24-2004, 04:06 PM
I've seen a couple, like the one they tryed to see if someone with a tounge ring would be more likely to be struck by lightnighing.

wolfman
01-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Yes I do I think it's a cool show Raven is one of my favorites and I saw the latest episode introducing the new character terra I wonder if she is really good or bad also might even have mix sides.

skelfy
01-26-2004, 02:51 PM
Everwood is great...or Everweed rather...

thalia
01-26-2004, 02:52 PM
LOL! I used to watch that show all the time last season, but when Ephram starting doing stuff with the baby-sitter, I was like, 'okay, new show...'

skelfy
01-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Hm. I do love the show though. Only hour of tv I watch all week. Cause Ephram is the best.

skilltroks
01-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Lassie, that was the BEST show EVER! Now, they have MTV and VH1 :P I miss Lassie... I think this week I will watch the movie.

thalia
01-29-2004, 03:20 PM
I never really liked Lassie...I refuse to watch MTV and I don't even get VH1 out here in the sticks...What happened to MTV, where did the music go??? Now it's all Real World and Road Rules and stuff like that. They should just call it not-MTV, or The Young, Hip People's TV That Corrupts the Minds of Our Nation's Youth and Shoves Sex in Our Faces. Now that's what it should be called!

skilltroks
01-29-2004, 03:21 PM
I could make up a song about lassie to the tune of "bring back the bassline" bring back.. bring back the lassie.. oh boy lol.

thalia
01-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Yeah, we were just talking this morning in Calculus about TV shows we used to love as kids, like Fraggle Rock and Eureka's Castle and Sesame Street and all...Ah...good times! ;D

skilltroks
01-29-2004, 03:27 PM
i remember all of those they are soo much better then Mtv and other violent sexual content tv shows

kittygirl
01-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Yeah, all of the cartoons and shows today are evil.
Well, 99.9 % of them are....

rock_chik
01-31-2004, 01:09 PM
Does anyone here watch Steelroots TV?? I love watching it! I love mayhem the most but the rest of the shows are sweet too! Except i'm not really into hip-hop and rap, so i dont like watching Mixx Masters Lounge.

What about you guys?

-rosie

thalia
01-31-2004, 01:32 PM
Oh, I watch it sometimes!!! I like watching the shows with videos (I think it's called Replay TV). But I haven't been able to watch it for a while cuz I'm always doing other stuff when it comes on!

airguitarrockin
01-31-2004, 06:20 PM
Does anyone here watch Steelroots TV?? I love watching it! I love mayhem the most but the rest of the shows are sweet too! Except i'm not really into hip-hop and rap, so i dont like watching Mixx Masters Lounge.

What about you guys?

-rosie

i stumbled on that the other day!! it was mayhem.... and i watched dogwood & 38th parallel... good stuff.

buckus
02-06-2004, 09:19 PM
So anyone else watch; One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, George Lopez, Tru Calling, Joan Of Arcadia, Run Of The House, What I Like About You, 7th Heaven, 8 Simple Rules, Married to the Kellys or Smallville??

thalia
02-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Hmm..lemme see. I've watched One Tree Hill once (I had Tuesday night class last semester so I never could watch it). I used to watch Smallville and Gilmore Girls religiously, but I've stemmed my TV watching time a lot this year. I saw Gilmore Girls two weeks ago, but I'm not sure if it was a new episode...

burned_inside
02-07-2004, 10:06 AM
I also used to watch more TV than I do now, I watch more Movies than TV, I really only watch TV on the Weekends.

thalia
02-07-2004, 10:28 AM
I watch TV sometimes in the afternoons after school, and on the weekends, but I like watching movies that come on TV more than watching shows...

burned_inside
02-07-2004, 10:38 AM
ya, but shows go on, thats why there good sometimes, sometimes not, movies are better though. I think the only reason we bought tapes, is to record stuff off of tv.

kittygirl
02-07-2004, 11:22 AM
I watch TV sometimes in the afternoons after school, and on the weekends, but I like watching movies that come on TV more than watching shows...

I like to watch movies on tv more than the actual shows, most of the time it's because the shows are crappy.

burned_inside
02-07-2004, 11:24 AM
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

kittygirl
02-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Yeah, either it's because they're lame, or they're so nasty that I don't even want to waste my time watching them.
I end up watching TVland more than shows that are set for this time period.
I'm afraid for my kids because there will probably be nothing decent to watch in the future! :-[

burned_inside
02-07-2004, 11:34 AM
nope, there will not be.

thalia
02-07-2004, 11:36 AM
It's getting worse and worse. Years ago a married couple couldn't even be shown in the same bed as one another. Now everything that's on TV is about sex, or violence... :(

kittygirl
02-07-2004, 11:37 AM
I know, it's kind of depressing.

thalia
02-07-2004, 11:38 AM
That's why I don't watch much TV, and MTV is blocked on my TV...it's just awful...

kittygirl
02-07-2004, 11:49 AM
VH1 isn't as bad, and it actually shows videos too

thalia
02-07-2004, 11:51 AM
See, my stupid hicktown cable doesn't get VH1 or Comedy Central, or MTV2, or FX, or Cartoon Network, or a ton of other channels...not that I need 'em all, but I guess it's another reason why I don't watch that much TV, cuz there isn't anything to watch!!!

kittygirl
02-07-2004, 11:52 AM
I only get about 36 channels, and cartoon network isn't that great either.
When they had better shows, it was better ;D

thalia
02-07-2004, 11:53 AM
^yes, I expect it was...

burned_inside
02-07-2004, 11:54 AM
true

kittygirl
02-07-2004, 11:54 AM
very true

weebird20
02-07-2004, 02:05 PM
I only get about 36 channels

:( i've only got 8 to choose from.........dont watch much tv anyways :P

skelfy
02-07-2004, 02:49 PM
I watch Everwood one hour a week. And even thats getting pretty EH. Let's hope they don't show any skin.

burned_inside
02-07-2004, 04:22 PM
thats why movies are better, why be satisfied by tv, but I can't say movies are much better.

skilltroks
02-07-2004, 04:23 PM
someone commented on steelroots TV... I watch it every now and then which its much. But its pretty sweety to watch.

burned_inside
02-07-2004, 04:28 PM
never(as in me) watched it.

thalia
02-09-2004, 06:47 PM
I just watched it this afternoon!!! I watched Replay TV. I like watching the vids, but I wish they would play 'Savior!'

slu_clarkinator
02-13-2004, 01:29 PM
I never watched tv at home because I had 5 channels, maybe two Canadian ones on a good night, but now that I'm at college I have something like 76 channels. And I watch one show a week, besides for sports.

Scrubs is a great show. Maybe not for the younger viewers out there, but more mature (16/17) people can definately enjoy it.

airguitarrockin
02-13-2004, 07:57 PM
alias is FINALLY going to be new on sunday!! YAY! it's about stinkin' time!

thalia
02-14-2004, 06:37 AM
^I haven't watched Alias in SO long!

skilltroks
02-14-2004, 06:57 AM
I haven't watched TV period in such a long time.. the last time I watched it was at school.

airguitarrockin
02-14-2004, 07:02 AM
i'm excited for a new one. i really hope that someone takes vaughn's wife out. traitor.

strazzinator
02-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Saturday Night Live, 30 Minute Meals, The Wonder Years, and RECESS!!!

skilltroks
02-14-2004, 12:29 PM
someone else likes the food network.. Jamie Oliver.. hes cute.

burned_inside
02-14-2004, 12:38 PM
My dad likes to watch "Unwraped". Its okay.

thalia
02-14-2004, 12:41 PM
I like that show on Discovery Channel called Mythbusters...It's pretty cool, these guys do experiements to either prove or disprove all of those urban legends and rumors and stuff...

burned_inside
02-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Its funny, my friend was sayin somthing about an urban legend, and then, I was like, hey, that was dispruven, it was cool.

thalia
02-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Yeah...we were talking about that show in Calculus class the other day because we had a problem where we had to calculate the speed of a penny dropped off of a building, and they did that experiment on Mythbusters to see if you could drop a penny off of a tall building and kill someone with it. They disproved it, of course!

burned_inside
02-14-2004, 06:16 PM
really, I wondered about that, like in my class, I was wondering if you could kill someone if you droped a penny off the empire state building. They said that if you did, it would go in the concreat a couple of feet.

thalia
02-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Well, our Calc. book had a problem in it where we calculated the speed of a penny dropped off of the World Trade Center ( :'(), which was 1362 ft. tall. I think we came up that it would be like 60 miles an hour, which wouldn't hurt too too much (I mean, baseball players get hit with baseballs going a lot faster than that)!

burned_inside
02-14-2004, 06:30 PM
ya, true, thats sad.(trade center)

thalia
02-14-2004, 06:34 PM
I know, my Calc. teacher Mr. Thompson was still in college when it all happened and he was telling us the other day that he had a morning Calc. class, so he didn't hear about the attacks until much later. And that morning in class they had two postition/velocity/acceleration problems, one was about a plane crashing into a building and the other had something to do with the World Trade Center! He said it was freaky!

burned_inside
02-14-2004, 06:37 PM
one reason I had said that my classes said taht, was because Im home schooled, and I do classes from a place called Abecka Accadamy in Flordia, and I get tehm, soem of them are like 5 years old or older, so there like talkin about this and that, and then theres the World Trade Center, I mean, its gone, don't talk aobut it, thats not cool.

thalia
02-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I know...but my Calc. book is old...but my Sociology book last year actually had an article all about the terrorist attacks in it, it was weird...

airguitarrockin
02-29-2004, 08:18 PM
OK... so the oscars this year were lame. very lame. i understand htat LOTR: ROTK was a good movie. but really. 11 oscars?! pathetic! show some creativity here people!!! and WHY didn't johnny depp get the award for best actor?! honestly, captain jack sparrow deserved it!

thalia
03-01-2004, 01:17 PM
I think LOTR deserved EVERY Oscar it received. And I was saddened that Johnny Depp didn't win, but the Academy usually gives the award to more dramatic roles and NOT comedic ones.

kittygirl
03-01-2004, 01:38 PM
OK... so the oscars this year were lame. very lame. i understand htat LOTR: ROTK was a good movie. but really. 11 oscars?! pathetic! show some creativity here people!!! and WHY didn't johnny depp get the award for best actor?! honestly, captain jack sparrow deserved it!

I noticed that, it was kind of annnoying.
I'm starting to hate all of the attention it's getting

thalia
03-01-2004, 04:30 PM
I actually like the attention. I think it's well-deserved.

airguitarrockin
03-02-2004, 03:24 AM
I noticed that, it was kind of annnoying.
I'm starting to hate all of the attention it's getting

AMEN!

Alias is new this week!! yay

slu_clarkinator
03-02-2004, 08:45 AM
I really like LotR, and I'm glad it finally won some awards.

I also agree that Johnny Depp deserved something for Pirates of the Caribbean, even if he does hate Amercia.

zilchr0
03-02-2004, 09:20 AM
I love Johnny Dep's acting, though I greatly disagree with his politics.

*Just because I can*
#SLAP# "I don't think I deserved that one."
#SLAP# "I might have deserved that one."
Later....
#SLAP# "You didn't deserve that one either?"
"No, that one I deserved..."

and

"Why's the rum gone?"

I haven't done that in a while and I feel better now.

doormonkey
03-02-2004, 11:19 AM
I love Johnny Dep's acting, though I greatly disagree with his politics.

^ Thats smart. If you get your political opinions from actors, or any celebrity for that matter, you deserve to have Howard "Screamin'" Dean as your president ;D ;D ;D

gv_reese_a_chance
03-02-2004, 11:32 AM
speaking of johnny depp, ya'll here who he's in negotiations to play? (drumroll please)

Willy Wonka, in the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

pidget
03-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Yep, I knew that. ::]

kittygirl
03-02-2004, 12:56 PM
I actually like the attention. I think it's well-deserved.

I don't, but you can.

thalia
03-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Yes I can! ;D

I can't wait for Gilmore Girls tonight! I used to watch it ALL the time, but then I started taking classes on Tuesday nights, but I don't have one this semester, so I've started watching it again! :)

buckus
03-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Dude rock on!! Didya watch Gilmore Girls!?! Dude I LOVE it SOO much!!! :o 8) ;D

I also LOVE Roswell, any other Roswell fans here!?!

zilchr0
03-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Once again this makes me wish I had time to watch tv....... It's sad, the only times I watch anything on that glowing screen are movies with friends. Sigh, I want to have the time to follow Stargate again....

kittygirl
03-07-2004, 01:12 PM
AMEN!

Yes, glad someone else agrees with me ;D

airguitarrockin
03-08-2004, 01:29 PM
So Alias... DUDE! Marshall is adorable as a dad, i love it! Lauren and Sark?! WHOA! And Sloane possibly being Syd's dad?! DUDE! anyone else watch it?

firestarter4u101
03-08-2004, 04:43 PM
I LOVE THE DAVE CHAPELLE SHOW!!!! even though it may be raw sometimes, he is hilarious!!! and FUSE tv and Futurama

i dont have TVU which really really really sucks....

middlearth
03-08-2004, 05:13 PM
So Alias... DUDE! Marshall is adorable as a dad, i love it! Lauren and Sark?! WHOA! And Sloane possibly being Syd's dad?! DUDE! anyone else watch it?

My friend is obsessed with it. But I know very little about it. She's going to force me to watch it someday since she owns the very few seasons on dvd I think. ::] Looks cool though...

thalia
03-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Man, I haven't watched Alias in ages!!!

unshakeable15
03-08-2004, 09:52 PM
i saw it. but i was so confused for the entire episode. i missed the last two new ones, so i can't wait until they repeat those. :) & i missed Quentin Tarantino's character too! :(

but Lauren is getting downright evil. :evil: she's turning into an evil Syndey. woah. crazy. & i think she should keep the red hair. ;)

airguitarrockin
03-09-2004, 06:51 AM
but Lauren is getting downright evil. :evil: she's turning into an evil Syndey. woah. crazy. & i think she should keep the red hair. ;)

I agree!! she should def. keep the hair red. the confusing thing about this one was that they showed it, and then went back to the beginning and showed teh other side. and i can see how missing the last couple woudl be confusing... they set up lauren and sark's alliance.

espresso_shot
03-09-2004, 03:53 PM
:lick: The wild & crazy espresso_shot is back!!! Did you miss me?

Anywho, I am completely annoyed by this Lauren chick on Alias ... I think she is a >:( meanie head >:( . I don't even think she really likes Sark. I think she is playing everybody.

I also think Sloane is going mental.

However, the whole deal with Marshall being a dad is way cute.

burned_inside
03-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Man, I haven't watched Alias in ages!!!
Neither have I, I quite watching it, and the only reason, was probally a good reason, it was that issue that Sydne and Slone where having, so I quit watching it, and I never got back to it, and I really don't care, I don't watch much TV as it is, and if I do, its like all Star Trek, yep, you could call me a treky, though its because my dad got me into it. Its okay.

zilchr0
03-09-2004, 07:22 PM
I don't watch much TV as it is, and if I do, its like all Star Trek, yep, you could call me a treky...

Yay! A treky! Need some sci-fi in this convo.

thalia
03-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Oh no!!! (just kidding) I never really liked Star Trek (don't egg me yet, y'all!) ;D

burned_inside
03-11-2004, 11:03 AM
I don't know why I like it, but its good enough, and ive been watching the newer ones , Enterprice, and it has the guy (Scott Bacula) off of Quantum Leap, but Star Trek it good for me.

zilchr0
03-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Data rocks!

airguitarrockin
03-13-2004, 09:04 PM
However, the whole deal with Marshall being a dad is way cute.

AGREED!! SO CUTE!! new show tomororw night, yay!

jesuslover
03-16-2004, 10:48 PM
mine are.....

simpsons, G-rock, real videos, eastman curtis, I love lucy reruns,hey arnold,recess,everybody loves raymond, the parkers , sister,sister reruns,celebrities uncensored, just shoot me,sanford n son reruns,daria and roseanne reruns there i think i said almost all of them =+)

thalia
03-17-2004, 10:33 AM
MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) on SpikeTV is HILARIOUS!! I love it (though it is semi-vulgar).

skilltroks
03-17-2004, 12:15 PM
umm..... Queer eye for the straight guy...*hides*

kittygirl
03-17-2004, 12:25 PM
that's kind of a vulgar show, I'm starting to hate tv.
Almost all of the new shows now are sex, gay people, boyfriends & girlfriends, etc.
It's also getting under my skin because the little kids even have bfs and gfs. >:(

burned_inside
03-17-2004, 01:39 PM
MXE is okay, I like Myth Busters, thats cool.

mysterious-wave
03-17-2004, 01:49 PM
M*A*S*H is pretty good. Sometimes vulgar.
Uhhhh... Thats it.

unshakeable15
03-17-2004, 03:14 PM
I like Myth Busters, thats cool.
my dad & i stumbled upon that one evening. man, that's such a cool show. :) not something i'd watch religiously, but it definitiely beats 95% of everything else on TV content-wise. & those guys are so great. :)

thalia
03-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Almost all of the new shows now are sex, gay people, boyfriends & girlfriends, etc.
It's also getting under my skin because the little kids even have bfs and gfs. >:(

Yeah, that's totally why I stopped watching MTV. It's awful!!! I used to be obsessed with it in middle school, and now my little sister (who's in the 8th grade) has started watching it!!! They are supposed to be "Music Television" but I see more shows about sex and dating and junk than actual music!

middlearth
03-17-2004, 09:30 PM
I am quite ready for 24 next week. The deadly virus just got released seconds ago and they've left us hanging for three weeks now. >:(

slickbass023
03-18-2004, 08:34 AM
Yea that gets me really angry sometimes, mine are: everybody loves raymond, Whos line?, I just started likeing without a trace, CSI miami, 8 simple rules, king of queens, umm celebrity mole. I can't think of anymore but i know there is more.