eternity
01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
I'm sorry, I'm so unbelievably, undeniably, unjustifiable, amazingly, incredibly, overly Happy!!!

God is soooooooooo amazing!!! I went to bed utterly relaxed and calm and not in the least half of how I'm feeling today...but I woke up this morning just absolutely happy for no reason at all!!

It's snowing outside, and it's so beautiful that I just had to walk to school today!!! And now I'm to the point where I honestly just don't want to sit still!! I want to be on the tip of the highest mountain to shout out to the world just how awesome and amazing and incredible and loving and GREAT God is!!!!

It's one of those days where I can just feel His purpose in my life with such fervor and passion...I just feel that He has something awesome and gigantic in store...and I can't keep quiet about it!!!

I am just so unbelievably, undeniably, unjustifiable, amazingly, incredibly, overly Happy!!! And I wanted to share it all with you guys!!!!!!!!

weebird20
01-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Sam......there is absolutely NO need to be sorry....it is wonderful to hear how joyful u are...its such an encouragment....i love hearing about how happy God has made ppl.....

Psalm 5:11 "But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You."

go ahead and rejoice....smile at everyone...tell them why ur joyful...share that happiness... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Romans 15:13 "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

eternity
01-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Lolz, there's still no smiley big enough to even come close to belying how much joy has built up continually throughout the day!!!! :D:D:D I've been hugged, and never felt more surrounded by His presence than now...just the same as I've never felt more loved and cherished!!! :D:D:D

God is so awesomely amazing!!! He's such a loving, adoring Father, and it's so awesome and comforting to know that in our greatest times of need, HE will always be there for us, no matter what and regardless of our circumstances!!!!! :D:D:D

heavenly_notion
01-06-2006, 09:32 PM
That's so awesome! God is most definitely amazing, even in the worst of times I can find joy in Him. I'm soo glad that He has blessed you with such hapiness! Keep smiling! :D

as~i~lay~dying
01-06-2006, 10:11 PM
wow...thats so cool, I am very happy for you!

theelectric3
01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
the joy of the Lord is our strength. :)

He is a wonderful God! :) \0/

pizza brain
01-06-2006, 10:53 PM
i'm glad there are soo many people who can be soo happy