kittygirl
01-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Plase pray.
We just got a phone call not even ten minutes ago from someone from our church.

Well, somebody just got arrested this morning, because he spanked his son with a wooden spoon. And a neighbor saw through the curtains, and called the cops.

Now, the father is spending the night in jail, and he has 3 kids.
Plus, his wife just had a baby, and it's really straining.

So if you would, please pray.

as~i~lay~dying
01-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Wow...what a stupid reason to get arrested~ Thats really sad! Well I will say a prayer!

lamb_servant72
01-07-2006, 04:09 AM
Rachael, I am praying.

There will probably be an investigation. I pray God will give the investigator wisdom.

I once had an officer knock on my door to tell me a neighbor had called and told them I had a child locked in a cage in the front yard.

I panicked! I knew my youngest liked to pretend she was a rabbit, so she would climb in the rabbit cage. Thankfully, the officer believed me.

The officer walked up to Lindsay and asked her why she was in the cage. Lindsay tucked her hands under her chin, poked her teeth out, and said, "I'm a bunny".

drumchick101
01-07-2006, 09:44 AM
That is disgusting that a father cannot even spank his own child. I wish so much that my father would have spanked me as a kid...no wonder this is a fatherless generation. I know that the poilice will eventually investigate and find that the father was not abusing his child but I would like to have a word with the neighbor....

><sarah><