Linds
01-15-2006, 07:26 AM
I don't know if this is allowed but if you want to ban me fine, but I am a Christian homosexual. I don't want your opinion about that not being possible but I gave my life to Christ. This thread is NOT about me it's about my friend Jason.

He has to get tested and I'm scared for him, he's one of my best friends. Can you please pray for him?

Isildur9473
01-15-2006, 09:50 AM
Yes, I'll pray for him.

Aragornsgirl217
01-15-2006, 10:28 AM
I'll be praying too.

animeraven34
01-15-2006, 11:15 AM
I don't know if this is allowed but if you want to ban me fine, but I am a Christian homosexual. I don't want your opinion about that not being possible but I gave my life to Christ. This thread is NOT about me it's about my friend Jason.
No offense, but why even mention it then? ???

Anyway, I will be praying for your friend too.

disciple
01-15-2006, 01:14 PM
I'll pray for him. HIV is a frightening thing, I can only imagine how anxious he must be.

Linds
01-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Thank you. He's just really scared. I want to help but I'm just so angry at him for doing that! It's just...he didn't even think to use any protection and I'm trying to be there for him without beating the crap out of him for being so stupid! How can I help him?

Linds
01-15-2006, 03:13 PM
thank you.

as~i~lay~dying
01-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Oh wow I will say a prayer for your friend(and you)Please let us know what happened!!!

drumchick101
01-16-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm trying to be there for him without beating the crap out of him for being so stupid! How can I help him?

I understand that, you just need to accept the past as past because there is nothing you can do to change that. But what you can do is make sure what he does with the situation is smart, whatever that may entail. If he makes another mistake, then you can yell at him ;).

The fact that he made the mistake is not the big thing, the biggest thing is what he does now that he has made it. Has he learned??

You also seem to want to make a statement that you are a christian homosexual. Well, I just wanted to tell you that I think nothing less of you.

><sarah><