the spheric1
01-16-2006, 11:35 AM
I know this might seem odd, but I'm wondering if anyone has info on past concert dates. I'm trying to find out the date that Skillet played a worship tour set in Anderson, IN about February or March of 2001. If anyone has that info I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

will
01-16-2006, 11:56 AM
I know we don't have an archive here. For what it's worth, I'd love to put together a database of their old shows, but that doesn't exactly help you out right now :-\

terrasin
01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Wouldn't Jeff Roberts have a made list of every show they've done since Skillet signed on to them? That would be a start.

CJ

will
01-16-2006, 06:47 PM
you'd think so, but there's no guarantee. I also wasn't going to suggest that, as it would likely take a fair amount of digging on their part, and they're not likely to do it for a random fan that emails them. But ya never know. *shrug*

the spheric1
01-17-2006, 08:47 AM
If you decide to put together an archive like that, I have some info I could add to it.

will
01-17-2006, 09:00 PM
If you decide to put together an archive like that, I have some info I could add to it.thanks. I have a feeling that if we do end up doing that, we're going to have to rely on individuals for a lot of the data.

the spheric1
01-18-2006, 11:51 AM
I've actually managed to answer my own question. I dug through some old email, and found out that it was on the 16th of February. While not the reason for my personal interest, it might be of interest to Skillet fans, as it was Kevin's last concert, and Ben's first concert with the band.