mk kid
01-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Hey guys i know i dont come here often but please pray for me and my brother in law, yesterday we driving to school and were involved in a car accident. no one was really hurt and her car wasn't really damaged. his car was smashed up some it had the left side punched up bad and it knocked his left headlight off, the front end loooks pretty bad. we are both also still a little shaken and my whole right side is pretty sore, but pray for him cause he is so embaressed by it that he hasn't told anyone if he has any injuries, he is also has been very depreesed and very aprehensive to drive a car. this is a problem beacause we have to drive to school, in fact that is where we were heading when this occurred. also pray for his finances because this is going to make his insurance go up, and he and my sister bearely mke it without problems like this, also pray for my family cause all of us were pretty shaken. well i gotta go my hand hurts, please pray that would be nice, and if any of you ever need prayer just contact me. :-\

as~i~lay~dying
01-18-2006, 04:32 PM
awww....I will say a prayer for you guys~

Aragornsgirl217
01-19-2006, 04:14 AM
I'll be praying

OTD
01-19-2006, 09:23 AM
sure 'nuff. If this is his first accident report, there's always the chance nothin will happen. I had a big concrete pillar jump out of a parking lot and hit the side of my truck a couple a years back and nothing happened to insurance...so there's always a chance...made even better by prayer.

panhead_91
01-19-2006, 11:57 AM
I will be praying 4 you ;)

@peace39
01-21-2006, 09:15 AM
im praying

zeroneff
01-21-2006, 09:17 AM
I'll pray ok.....