Isildur9473
01-20-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't support George Bush, I don't think he's been the best president, but look at these guys:

Clicky (http://www.worldcantwait.net/)

That's not going to help the current situation in America. Celebrities/Citizens acting like idiots is only going to splinter the political parties and this nation. :\

The real sad part about this, is the fact that most of the members of that group are probably psuedo-intellectual, thick-rimmed glasses, sock n' sandlers from Massachusetts/states like that, or 15 year olds that think they know everything.

Pretendeavor
01-20-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't support George Bush, I don't think he's been the best president, but look at these guys:

Clicky (http://www.worldcantwait.net/)

That's not going to help the current situation in America. Celebrities/Citizens acting like idiots is only going to splinter the political parties and this nation. :\

The real sad part about this, is the fact that most of the members of that group are probably psuedo-intellectual, thick-rimmed glasses, sock n' sandlers from Massachusetts/states like that, or 15 year olds that think they know everything.
ah i dont care i mean if there voice get hard maby something will change but i doubt bush will leave the office just because of them or do anything he has to "Talk To God" about it.

Isildur9473
01-20-2006, 03:17 PM
ah i dont care i mean if there voice get hard maby something will change but i doubt bush will leave the office just because of them or do anything he has to "Talk To God" about it.

Well, Bush won't, but if more groups like this, the Democrats could try to pull an "Andrew Johnson" and impeach Bush for some bogus charge. I agree that Bush wouldn't just step down.

terrasin
01-20-2006, 06:00 PM
TerraSin for Prez!

CJ

disciple
01-20-2006, 06:11 PM
TerraSin for Prez!

TerraSin FTW :>

skilletosis
01-20-2006, 06:19 PM
I could see it now. What would CJ's most frequently said phrase be? Hmmm. "Stop your whining and grow up". And "You know it's MY finger on the button and I'm not afraid of using it".

terrasin
01-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Something like that. ;)

Heh, the wifey says this doesn't even look like me anymore. Shes pretty much right (and I will NEVER bleach my hair again) :\

Isildur9473
01-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Something like that. ;)

Heh, buggy says this doesn't even look like me anymore. Shes pretty much right (and I will NEVER bleach my hair again) :\

I think what really pwns the most is your photo editing skills.

Heri Altariel
01-20-2006, 08:06 PM
I think what really pwns the most is your photo editing skills.

Quoted for truth.

;D

terrasin
01-20-2006, 08:13 PM
hehe, it's not suppose to be good. I think it looks funnier without touching it up to look right. ;)

Heri Altariel
01-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Words fail me.

as~i~lay~dying
01-21-2006, 03:36 PM
that's a pretty skrewed up sight.....=(

drumchick101
01-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Growl at factioins and those who seek to cause division. God will have His way with them. "I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them." (Romans 16:17) That's what I have to say. Oh ya, and to the people who created that site: dork...

><sarah><

fat red-head
02-17-2006, 01:49 PM

Clicky

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Bush isn't everyone of those soldiers....i don't think that Bush just sends orders over there to Iraq to torture prisoners, i think the soldiers did that by themselves, so don't go around blaming Bush