DevilsLullaby7
01-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Anyone going?

Unregistered
01-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Anyone going? Hey there I'm going to the concert in Charlotte, NC!! I live here in Charlotte!! Are you really going? That rocks... Im daniel and im 25 years old by the way is anyone else going to the concert here in charlotte? I hear its going to be a great show!! hehehhehehehehehe too much caffeine lol sorry

Daniel

DevilsLullaby7
01-25-2006, 08:30 AM
wow finally somebody answered! yeah i might go...i'm 16 and i live in clover. i'm probably going to have to drag my sister along too... it's a postgame performance right? what does that mean?

Unregistered
01-25-2006, 08:38 PM
wow finally somebody answered! yeah i might go...i'm 16 and i live in clover. i'm probably going to have to drag my sister along too... it's a postgame performance right? what does that mean?

Hey there... yeah its a postgame concert... that means i believe they are having a basketball game that night then right after the show skillet will come out and play for a good hour or more i think... it should be really loud too i hear that arena has some nice sound system!! i hope you come its gonna be a blast!! hey that would just be way too cool if i saw you there!! keep in touch ill try to get on front row too if i can hehe let me know as it gets closer if your going ill look for ya there at the concert that would rock to see another panhead such as myself hehehehehe

Daniel

randompenguin
02-28-2006, 06:36 PM
I think it's a hockey game, actually. And I'm going, too! And I might bring a friend. She taller than John (or just about) and it's really funny!

DevilsLullaby7
03-02-2006, 08:32 AM
hockey game? that's even better than a basketball game...