pizza brain
01-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I just found out one of my new frinds is no longer a christian
pleas pray for him.

weebird20
01-23-2006, 05:40 AM
sure thing Matt....

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"

as~i~lay~dying
01-23-2006, 07:10 AM
I just found out one of my new frinds is no longer a christian
pleas pray for him.
Well...you can't just give up God~ if he was truly a christian God will bring him back to Him. I will say a prayer that he doenst learn it the hard way and that he surrenders to God before life gets to skrewy.

drumchick101
01-23-2006, 12:47 PM
sure thing Matt....

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" Whoa... Such a good scripture. So perfect for this, it even ministered to me. Thought I'd share that.Well...you can't just give up God~ if he was truly a christian God will bring him back to Him. I will say a prayer that he doenst learn it the hard way and that he surrenders to God before life gets to skrewy. Ya, may I add that I tryed that as well, but what can I say?? The above verse says it all.

><sarah><