UntiedPanHead
01-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Hello Everyone! I guess i'm the newest member to the Skillet Fan Club.

Not sure where to post this exactly, but I thought it would be a good second start. :)

I do have a HUGE favor to ask from ANYONE that reads this. I had a vision/message from God and am looking for someone to help me write about it. I'm looking for someone with patience and good writing skills. (I have ADD so this wouldn't be easy for me)
If you think you'd be willing ...I would be willing to pay for this. No, this is not a joke!
Only respond if you are completely serious and commited to doing this.
Please email me at jennmulhrn@hotmail.com.

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon!

disciple
01-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Well, I'd be willing to give it a shot... I'll pray about it a bit. :)

UntiedPanHead
01-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Well, I'd be willing to give it a shot... I'll pray about it a bit. :)

OK! It may only amount to one MAYBE two pages. (I think) Definately not a book. :o

Definately pray about it and let me asap. If you decide not to, that's a-o-k. :)
There's no deadline so take your time. :D

If you have msn...you could add me and I could give you a shorter version. That might give you a better idea.

Thank You Disciple

disciple
01-30-2006, 02:44 PM
I have MSN. :) I'll add you to my address book, and pray about it a sum.

alorian
01-30-2006, 07:15 PM
I'll pray about it too, in case it's a no-go for Disciple- my writing skills are par ;)

UntiedPanHead
01-31-2006, 03:59 AM
I'll pray about it too, in case it's a no-go for Disciple- my writing skills are par ;)

Sweet! ;D

Actually, I might have something for you,too. This one was more of a Leap of Faith and it involves hearing Skillet for the first time!

Much thanks to you both :)

alorian
01-31-2006, 06:03 PM
Okay, let me know! :) alorian@gmail.com