petrameansrock
02-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Y'all, please pray for my friend and me. While this isnt URGENT, my friend and I have been under so much stress lately from schoolwork, extra-curricular, and outside school activities that we both feel like a rubber band about to snap. Please pray that we wont. It would screw our lives up in so many ways.

as~i~lay~dying
02-09-2006, 09:24 PM
I will say a prayer! I know those school-strees things and it sucks esp. wheny you have a lot of outside stuff going on! Hang in there! =)

weebird20
02-10-2006, 04:25 AM
Hey Stell....stress is not a nice thing to have to deal with...when everything just seems to be getting a little to much for you...remember where your strength comes from...

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

both of you try your best each day to find the time to sit at the feet of your Father and share the day with Him...and He will provide you with the strength you both need :)

Philippians 4:6-7, "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus."

Isaiah 26:3, "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You."