Audio-Slave
02-12-2006, 12:09 PM
hey guys. i was wondering if anyone has any awesome video game ideas. i'll put mine, but someone might try to stealit. what the hey, we're all christians here.
(just a note, I think this would make a good final fantasy game)
There are two countries, Esthia and Volong, which are at war. Esthia sends a mercenary swordsman named Skye to Volong to assasinate the king. When he gets there, Skye meets a female soldier named Sel, who agrees to lead him to the king's castle. She also convinces Skye to let her help attack the king. They go in for the kill, only to have a spell cast upon them by one of the king's guard wizards. The spell caused them both to fall into a coma. Thinking the spell is permanent, the king orders the bodies to be put inside a cave, and seal it. What the king didn't know was that the spell could be undone by any other magic user.
Thousands of years later, an elven mage by the name of Helnoa opens the cave and finds Skye and Sel. Realizing what spell has fallen under them, the elf cures them back to life. It is revealed that magic has become more and more rare these days. Farmers are out of business because crops cannot grow. Is has become harder to find hapiness. And the cause of all this is the new ultimate evil power.
And that's how it would start.

skynes
02-13-2006, 01:17 AM
If you do a board search on 'Numach' and 'Hunters' you'll see a couple of my ideas.

I have them copyrighted already so I have no fear of stealing :D

Switchblade
02-13-2006, 10:49 AM
i had this idea, for this game where you're a guy with pneumonia. you walk around your house, and cough up mucus from your lungs. if you cough up enough mucus, you survive. otherwise, you drown in your own lung fluids. if you get to the 2nd floor, tony the tiger and his henchmen jump out with katanas and you get into a shootout with them. then if you win that level, you make hats out of tea bags and give money to swiss trash cans.

petrameansrock
02-13-2006, 11:22 AM
We need a first person eater.

disciple
02-13-2006, 02:46 PM
i had this idea, for this game where you're a guy with pneumonia. you walk around your house, and cough up mucus from your lungs. if you cough up enough mucus, you survive. otherwise, you drown in your own lung fluids. if you get to the 2nd floor, tony the tiger and his henchmen jump out with katanas and you get into a shootout with them. then if you win that level, you make hats out of tea bags and give money to swiss trash cans.
I think WarioWare stole your idea.

Spiffles
02-13-2006, 03:15 PM
We need a first person eater.

pacman :D hehehe