transpyre
02-13-2006, 09:41 AM
undefined
Wanted to let those who live near Atlanta, Ga to know that Skillet has a show on March 26th at Hope Church in the suburb of Dallas,Ga. Should be a great show!

that_other_girl
02-19-2006, 06:41 PM
undefined
Wanted to let those who live near Atlanta, Ga to know that Skillet has a show on March 26th at Hope Church in the suburb of Dallas,Ga. Should be a great show!

Hi!! Help, my friends and i at church LOVE skillet and we want to come, *we live in a little nort east of atlanta* and the websites doesn't show anything that has information that can get us anything about tickets and location. Could you please email me at preciousgem77@yahoo.com and give me some info? Thank you so much!!!

lamb_servant72
03-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Five days from now I'll be rockin' out!!

unshakeable15
03-21-2006, 07:07 PM
That's short enough to start counting on one hand! :o

Hope you rock out harder than all the younger crowd. ;)

lamb_servant72
03-25-2006, 05:57 AM
:o I am so ignoring that.::]:D

I have seen the concert time listed for 7:00 and 8:00. Does anyone know for sure which time is correct?

theelectric3
03-25-2006, 10:55 AM
i get there in time for the 7:00 show... just to play it safe.

have a wonderful time at the show lisa! (and everyone else who is going.)

lamb_servant72
03-28-2006, 01:07 PM
The show was amazing for me.

I'm sure most of you have seen Skillet live, before, but, being my first time, I was blown away with the realization that some of what I thought was studio "magic" (for lack of a better word) was pure talent!!

I wish it would have lasted longer, though. I thought they were taking a break, but it was over!

Lindsay got all of the band members to sign her shirt, and she got a high-five from John (I still can't get her to wash her hand!) I think it's wonderful the way they take the time for their fans.

Oh, and Mike, let's not forget that I'm the same age as Korey...I can still keep up!;D

john316
03-28-2006, 01:12 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time Lisa and dont sweat the "old" stuff. Us older ones can rock just as hard as those younguns....its just the day after the show we have our problems ;)

john316
03-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Ohh and one more thing...this thread needs pics!!!

unshakeable15
03-30-2006, 09:49 PM
The show was amazing for me.

I'm sure most of you have seen Skillet live, before, but, being my first time, I was blown away with the realization that some of what I thought was studio "magic" (for lack of a better word) was pure talent!!

I wish it would have lasted longer, though. I thought they were taking a break, but it was over!

Lindsay got all of the band members to sign her shirt, and she got a high-five from John (I still can't get her to wash her hand!) I think it's wonderful the way they take the time for their fans.

Oh, and Mike, let's not forget that I'm the same age as Korey...I can still keep up!;D
Sounds like an awesome time. :D

(and for the record, Korey's one of the older members of Skillet. :P But John is correct. If you can rock out, age matters not.)

lamb_servant72
03-31-2006, 03:42 AM
By the time Dycipher Down was finished, Lindsay had her head banging down to a science, so we moved up front. I didn't want to get right infront of John, because Lindsay is only 4'2, and I didn't want to lose her, or her get trampled on, so we chose the safe-side with Korey.

No one else around us was rockin out or singing, and they kept looking at us. I think John thought it was amusing when he came to our side. The only thing that made me feel bad about the others around me was that my deoderant didn't seem to be working too well that night and I had on a sleeveless shirt. Oh, well. That's probably proper concert scent, anyway.

john316
03-31-2006, 01:03 PM
Oh, well. That's probably proper concert scent, anyway.

Absolutely...if you don't come away from a Skillet concert smelling like 3 day old fish you didnt have fun ;)

imperfection
04-15-2006, 08:32 PM
I don't have pics. However, I have "pic". Enjoy. :lick:
http://myspace-357.vo.llnwd.net/00618/75/38/618258357_l.jpg

john316
04-16-2006, 05:20 AM
Thanks Robyn....once again you come through...but why weren't you in the "pic" :)

imperfection
04-16-2006, 06:01 AM
Thanks Robyn....once again you come through...but why weren't you in the "pic" :)

Because I then somehow have to both take it and be in it. ???

john316
04-16-2006, 11:52 AM

You could do what my wife does...shove the camera in the hand of the first unsuspecting person who comes along and say "Would you take our picture?"

We lose more cameras that way ;)

unshakeable15
04-17-2006, 06:42 PM
i was thinking maybe John and Ben were tired of having their pic taken with you. ;) That or your hair was too "normal" to let it's picture be taken. :D

imperfection
04-18-2006, 02:48 AM
i was thinking maybe John and Ben were tired of having their pic taken with you. ;) That or your hair was too "normal" to let it's picture be taken. :D

That is possible. I only have like...8 1/2 million pictures with them by now... :P

Isildur9473
04-18-2006, 10:48 AM

I'm not sure about that. Ernest Hemingway and I went around with Skillet for a few years, we were snapping pictuers of each other pretty much the whole time. I lost them all in a fire.