Shadow-Phoenix
02-16-2006, 07:01 AM
As of Wednesday Feb, 15,My parents have given to the end of my college semester to find a new "living arrangement" (3 months). I have no friends in the area that have an apartment, I have little money (okay, none... :( ) , and I don't have a good paying job... (Mc Donalds doesnot pay more than minimum.)
that isnt really too concerning to me, I have been offered a place to stay until i find an apartment...
what really concerns me is the fact that i have a $13000 loan for the first year of my flight training, and I need another loan of about $16000. I am unsure if i will be able to get that loan, and i have no other real career interests that are practical...
I would really appreciate your prayers, I have no idea what lies ahead... thanks everyone, Rob

as~i~lay~dying
02-16-2006, 07:10 AM
Wow...that must be such a scary situation! But remember God ALWAYS takes care of His children, and if you are in Hid will you probably don't have to worry too much =) I will pray that everything works out!

Aragornsgirl217
02-16-2006, 07:22 AM
I'll be praying too:)

drumchick101
02-16-2006, 12:33 PM
Ditto, but I've already given you the low down so I need not reapeat myself :). I'll be praying for you.

><sarah><

skilletosis
02-16-2006, 12:45 PM
What happened to cause them to come to the decision?

TheFireBreathes
02-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Ill be praying for ya too, hang in there

pizza brain
02-16-2006, 07:17 PM
I'll be praying for you dude.

Shadow-Phoenix
02-19-2006, 01:48 PM
What happened to cause them to come to the decision?
Well, lets see here... I've always been what they would call "Rebellious", and I realize that i have pushed the limits a little. but anyway...
I have classes at college on tuesdays and Thursdays, I leave at seven, pick up my Girlfriend, and drop her off at school, no big deal right, but to them I have to tell them EXACTLY where i am going and how long I'll be gone. i am 18. i really don't think that i need to be watched as though i was a child.
Other than that and some rather dark things that are burried deep in my past, I guess that they want me to spread my wings and see how far i glide**, (**I don't think fly is the right word for that statement...).

Shadow-Phoenix
02-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Well, I just applied for a loan for a car (by just, i mean Friday Feb 17). and I'll know by tuesday whether i'll be able to get the car that i want... I've been driving my parents cars for the past 2 years.

Thanks for the prayers guys, I need them!

Mr. Xcitement
02-20-2006, 02:28 AM
I'll be praying for you, and if you don't have much cash, I hope you're getting something good with gas, although gas prices have dropped a bit around here where I live $1.99 to be exact, and you better bet I thanked God for that miracle.

Shadow-Phoenix
02-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks, but no it's not "good" on gas, it's a 1988 Firebird Formula...

Mr. Xcitement
02-21-2006, 01:54 AM
hmmm, looked it up, at least you'll be driving in style, and if you keep travel to a minimum, gas won't be too bad, also I think...older cars might not be as bad on gas as some newer cars, not sure if i'm right there or not, any who, hope things are going a little better.

Shadow-Phoenix
02-23-2006, 05:10 AM
hmmm, looked it up, at least you'll be driving in style, and if you keep travel to a minimum, gas won't be too bad, also I think...older cars might not be as bad on gas as some newer cars, not sure if i'm right there or not, any who, hope things are going a little better.
style yes, me, no... I didn't get the loan for it, but that's ok, my parents are signing their third vehicle over to me... yay! ;D anyway, some of the older cars especially the first fuel injected ones get as good gas mileage as some of the newer ones...
thanks for all of your prayers, they really helped!