petrameansrock
02-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Ive been best friends with this girl since September of 2005, we do alot together. We practice music, we see movies, we go to the park, but this week things changed. On Friday's we almost always talk at night either by phone or text message. Whats different is that if i say something, she will give me the very bare minimum response. If I say something funny, she will say "lol" if I ask her how she is she will say "fine" if I ask if shes bored she will say "i dunno." It also takes her right now an average of 20 minutes to respond to one text message. Now Im not just freaking out over nothing, Ive seen her angry, depressed, bored, very busy, and shes NEVER done this. Ever. Before if I asked how she was she would say, "good, my parents got mad at me this morning, and Im really bored cuz I finished all my homework." Now its just "im fine." I dont see why anything would have changed, since last weekend was the most fun weve ever had, I dont know whats going on. If she would just tell me she was busy thats one thing, but she wont tell me anything. Believe me, for the past 3 months Ive been praying for this relationship to last a long time (because all my friends ALWAYS ditch me in the spring) and I cant stand losing another friend. Why do you think shes acting this way?

unshakeable15
02-18-2006, 02:51 PM
there is nothing we say here that can answer that question. only your friend can. and let me say, a female's thoughts are a mystery even to other females. :P

Ask her.

disciple
02-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I'm with him. Just spreading gossip about why she's being that way will do nothing helpful.

I've lost 'Net friends a lot before. I didn't really care, but that's usually how it happened (silence).

as~i~lay~dying
02-18-2006, 10:52 PM
I dont know...like the others said ask her? I will say a prayer for the situation! =)