Brokienheart
02-22-2006, 01:03 PM
This might be the strangest story you have heard. Anyways, let me get to the chase. About two weeks back I was checking this website and I remember seeing on prayer request asked and I saw the whole community, people around the US (and/or the world) praying for this one girl. Right now, I have one of those situations.

I met a person via a forumboard and we got into talking. He is from the inner city (I dunno where) and is involved in gang related activity. He just found out that he has 1-2 days left to live before someone kills him. I am asking the community to start praying about this that God would divinely intervene. I have just laid out to him the plan of salvation and I don't know what he is thinking, but I know he is scared. If people could be praying on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I dont know his name, all I know is he is 'lost' and in need, and I do believe that God ordained me and him to cross paths.

Aragornsgirl217
02-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Wow! I'll definately be praying! Gangs can be such dangerous situations.....

Brokienheart
02-22-2006, 03:58 PM
thank you chief...er...chiefess

aliensoul_squire20
02-22-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm praying

Unregistered
02-22-2006, 04:42 PM
I'll pray also

as~i~lay~dying
02-22-2006, 04:42 PM
~I will most definately pray!~

Brokienheart
02-22-2006, 06:02 PM
thanks guys and gals for your prayers.

drumchick101
02-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Wow, this sounds like a Holy Ghost set up if I ever saw one! What I mean by that is if he (your freind) lives, it will be God. I pray that he KNOWS it's God, and I'm sure he will. I can sense that God will let him get to the point where he will know that he is alive by the grace of God. I can feel his salvation comming.

I'm really not a prophet or anything, I can just sense it. This smells like God, I know this is Him. God is not causing this situation, but He probably is helping it get to this point....just to save him, just to let him see who God is and how much he loves him.

I smell fish....(and I'll be praying)

><sarah><

Brokienheart
02-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Well, just wanted to fill you all in, I guess alot of crazy stuff has been happening with the guy, alot of close calls, enough to prove (to me) that it isn't coincidence. About a 4 days have passed since I last posted, so that in itself is a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers, I know he is warming up each day. He might not have taken that final step of faith to salvation, but I believe he is close.

God isn't finished with this situation yet, I feel that.

pizza brain
02-26-2006, 09:28 PM
I'll be praying for him.

packmule3
02-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Im praying, too.

Brokienheart
02-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks guys (and gals), it means alot to me, and truthfully I can feel the prayers.

PsychoCanOpener
02-28-2006, 10:44 AM
:o freaky. i'll be praying.