pizza brain
02-28-2006, 10:33 PM
what is emo is it like Linkin Park or something I've been hearing about it and don't know what it is pleas help.

skynes
03-01-2006, 01:40 AM
You know there is this thing called Wikipedia. Try it.

Also, isn't the Helpdesk for Board related technical problems?

cinnamonxspider
03-01-2006, 10:04 AM
yeah...wikipedia is fairly accurate in defining emo.

this is defining emo music: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_(music)
this is defining the "emo scene": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28slang%29

i hope that suffices.

skilletfreak101
03-01-2006, 10:49 AM
i know what emo is...it's ANNOYING

Heri Altariel
03-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Skilletfreak101, do you think that was necessary?

skilletfreak101
03-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Skilletfreak101, do you think that was necessary?
just answering the man's question

cinnamonxspider
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
in my pathetic opinon, i think this thread should be locked before this somehow erupts into a riot of personal opinions on how "emo obviously sucks even though i don't feel like presenting my case, i simply wish to state such". skynes told the pizza brain guy to look on wikipedia and i even gave the kid a couple links. i, with my psychic mind, forsee that this is going nowhere. anyhow, that's MY opinion. carry on.

TheFireBreathes
03-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Yeah, any thread with emo in it goes no where.

Pretendeavor
03-01-2006, 04:53 PM
i know what emo is...it's ANNOYING
hahaha im gomma keep my opion to myself about you kid and take the higher road.

Unregistered
03-01-2006, 05:19 PM

except by even posting that, your contradicting what you said

[/QUOTE]skynes You know there is this thing called Wikipedia. Try it.[/QUOTE]

love the sarcastic attitude.. thats the sort of thing that turns people of christianty

Isildur9473
03-01-2006, 05:27 PM
love the sarcastic attitude.. thats the sort of thing that turns people of christianty

I KNOW! I almost renounced my faith when I saw that malicious and spiteful comment!

:\

disciple
03-01-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm with Greg there. I almost renounced my faith at the mentioning of Wikipedia.

But as I was going to say, Josh, that was uncalled for. If anything, that is what would turn people away from Christianity.

Pretendeavor
03-01-2006, 06:15 PM
okay hey josh i wanna say ims orry if i sound mena but im tired of ppl makeing lame remarks on emo kids because of someone who started to stero type them as wrist cutters and dpreesed kids. i love emo music and emo kids. and that comment you made if i was lost i whouldnt wanna fallow jesus because apearntly im hate and annoying. God Bless you Josh!

skilletfreak101
03-01-2006, 07:06 PM
alright im sry if i've offended any of you in what i said. i'll try to be nicer when it comes to the emo subject. but let me just ask why it's just emo that when someone talks about how they don't like it (like me), they get brought down way to the ground by everyone? i've seen many other threads on different subjects where people are like, "oh i hate that" or w/e and people don't do anything about it. but w/e...sorry guys. im just not even going to state any of my opinions any longer because obviously none of you want to hear them..you just want to share your own.

as~i~lay~dying
03-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Good job *gives high five* ;D

Pretendeavor
03-02-2006, 04:02 AM
alright im sry if i've offended any of you in what i said. i'll try to be nicer when it comes to the emo subject. but let me just ask why it's just emo that when someone talks about how they don't like it (like me), they get brought down way to the ground by everyone? i've seen many other threads on different subjects where people are like, "oh i hate that" or w/e and people don't do anything about it. but w/e...sorry guys. im just not even going to state any of my opinions any longer because obviously none of you want to hear them..you just want to share your own.
its called common sense dude when it comes to share your opion. if it isn tnice keep it to your self.

weebird20
03-02-2006, 04:44 AM
as the first question has been sufficently answered this thread shall now come to a close...thankyou and goodbye :)