shorty
03-01-2006, 05:48 AM
hey there yall. i just wanted to let you all know of something that happened in my family that we are considering a miracle. my uncle had a massive heart attack, and was in a comma. he was put on life support until his kids could get to florida to say their goodbyes to him. then they were going to pull the plug because it was what he wanted. well when the pulled the plug he sat up and said that he wanted to come back home to new york and has been in fair condition ever since!!! our family prayed for hours on end for him and we believe this was a miracle straight from God!!

OTD
03-01-2006, 06:15 AM
I think your family is right. Seems like God is at work big time in your life. Like maybe He's giving you a bit of proof to help shore you up. He's done the same to me, and it's always at exactly the right time.

God be with you...

as~i~lay~dying
03-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Wow, that is amazing and so awesome!=)

skilletosis
03-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Yup I would consider it a miracle. If it were just Gods will that your uncle would get better He could have done it slow and gradually. But considering the timing, that was God showing Himself in a mighty way.

Aragornsgirl217
03-01-2006, 01:03 PM
That's awesome!!! Praise God!!

shorty
03-02-2006, 05:37 AM
yes it was truely amazing. they said that when he gets a little more stabilized then he can come back up to new york. so we are very impatiently awaiting that day.

shorty
03-06-2006, 08:31 AM
i geuss in a couple days my uncle will be able to get on a plane with his son and come back up to ny. there was alot more damage done to his heart that thought. only 30% of his heart is functional now!! so please pray for that. thanks
shorty