alorian
03-02-2006, 06:51 PM
I've seen better days.......

Family laced with drama which is horrible

Wherever I step there's a BAM landmine- everything blows up

My days begin most EXCELLENTLY! then they go WAY down hill. I don't think there even is a hill, well, maybe a slope headed down, then a sheer cliff and a jagged rocky bottom. Then later in the day I find an elevator back to the top, then I'm pushed over and I fall all back down again.

That describes my nearly daily emotions.

There are many many things I'm dealing with, but I don't think I'm doing well at all with pretty much most if it. Pray for me please.

Sigh

Seth

TheFireBreathes
03-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey I'll be praying for you. I have been struggling with that too for a few weeks now.

skynes
03-03-2006, 12:36 AM
I've seen better days.......

Family laced with drama which is horrible

Wherever I step there's a BAM landmine- everything blows up

My days begin most EXCELLENTLY! then they go WAY down hill. I don't think there even is a hill, well, maybe a slope headed down, then a sheer cliff and a jagged rocky bottom. Then later in the day I find an elevator back to the top, then I'm pushed over and I fall all back down again.

That describes my nearly daily emotions.

There are many many things I'm dealing with, but I don't think I'm doing well at all with pretty much most if it. Pray for me please.

Sigh

Seth

The curse of war huh? Landmines everywhere...

Pray that God cleans them up so you don't step on them?

weebird20
03-03-2006, 01:44 AM
hey Seth *hugs*

Psalm 37:24
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

just remember God doesn't leave you to struggle alone...i will be praying for you :)

as~i~lay~dying
03-03-2006, 07:35 AM
well Seth, like Scott said pray that God "cleans up" the landmines...you will be in my prayers! =)

drumchick101
03-03-2006, 09:03 PM
All I know to do is to press on and stay strong. I always use and athletic analogy to help me. I think about running the race of faith and not only how good I will feel to have acomplished this part, but how bad I will kick myself if I fail. Press on.

><sarah><

PinkGoo
03-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Seth, I know exactly how you feel. Lately, almost all of my days have been the same way. It sucks. I'm really sorry that you're going through so much stress and pain. I hope that things start to improve for you soon. In the meantime, I'll pray for you.

...Love you, brother. :)

Aragornsgirl217
03-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Whoa! I've been going through this too! I know how you feel!! I'll definately be praying:)

Brokienheart
03-05-2006, 10:25 PM
I think almost everyone has had this feeling at one time or another. (I can understand the family deal completely, dealing with that myself) I'll be praying for you chief. Just know that God is right with you all the time. so if you need Him, just start talking...God listens.