tbr281
03-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Woud any of you be interested in joining my chat room at http://metal.zoelife4u.org its a place for us rockers, chat about any band, lyrics, tabs. anything that pertains to music.

Switchblade
03-13-2006, 11:01 AM
no, not really. no. anyway!!!!!!!

tbr281
03-13-2006, 02:27 PM
Just give it a try! Unless your not a headbanger

cinnamonxspider
03-13-2006, 03:39 PM
no, not really. no. anyway!!!!!!!

that was one of the most useless posts i've ever seen on the boards. and i've seen a lot (thanks to friggin' greg). don't bother posting garbage like that.

i would go...but i don't think i'm a big metalhead. if anything, it's hardcore i like, and yeah...it sounds like a rad chat, just doesn't sound like i'd fit in too much.

tbr281
03-13-2006, 03:47 PM
metalhead, hardcore, what ever as long as its rock! its kinda like the panheads chat but you can talk about any band or what ever

Isildur9473
03-13-2006, 03:59 PM
that was one of the most useless posts i've ever seen on the boards. and i've seen a lot (thanks to friggin' greg). don't bother posting garbage like that.

Wow Daisy, you seem to forget that you're the one who contributes almost nothing to this board except for jumping into the 'What are you Listening To?' thread with those really cheery lyrics in all the songs you listen to.

So wow, way to go out of your way to say that it's all my fault that people spam sometimes. Come to think of it, that really wasn't spam. The guy asked if we were interested, and that guy Switchblade said he wasn't. That's nice that you want to blame everything on me though, I should probably just go ahead and start to label you as a spammer just to make myself feel cool by flaming someone for no reason like you just have.

cinnamonxspider
03-13-2006, 04:16 PM
well, this is true about me mostly posting in the "what are you listening to" thread, but at least it's relevant. i am so sick of seeing random posts all over the place that really have no relevance to anything at all. ESPECIALLY a non-sensical post like switchblade just made. if he isn't interested, he doesn't have to post it. weren't you paying attention when you watched bambi? "if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

seriously, greg. i don't understand why you'd take offense to that. it's very obvious that you post a hell of a lot of random garbage all over the boards. and i'm not saying that you don't post semi-productive things, too. you just post a lot of things that really aren't necessary.

back on topic...maybe i'll drop in sometime and see how it is. sounds alright to me.

Isildur9473
03-13-2006, 04:23 PM
well, this is true about me mostly posting in the "what are you listening to" thread, but at least it's relevant. i am so sick of seeing random posts all over the place that really have no relevance to anything at all. ESPECIALLY a non-sensical post like switchblade just made. if he isn't interested, he doesn't have to post it. weren't you paying attention when you watched bambi? "if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

seriously, greg. i don't understand why you'd take offense to that. it's very obvious that you post a hell of a lot of random garbage all over the boards. and i'm not saying that you don't post semi-productive things, too. you just post a lot of things that really aren't necessary.

Oh, so since I post random things once and a while suddenly it's my fault that other people do too. Interesting logic you have going there. Whatever, back on topic.

tbr281
03-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Its gunna be fun! Go ahead and post what you are listening to, lyrics, bring up songs, tours, what ever you want to talk about. You can also talk about every day stuff.