petrameansrock
03-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Okay, this is how this works. You say the name of two people or groups who are seemingly unrelated. The next poster has to make a connection with the two people using 6 things or less.

Very Simple Example: Roper and Five Iron Frenzy

Roper was in both bands.

Okay heres the two:

Tom Hanks and Martin Luther King Jr.

korey_cooper_jr
03-19-2006, 04:04 AM
Tom Hanks gave out speech tips to Oscar nominees to deliver the perfect acceptance speech. Martin Luther King Jr. is best known for his speech "I had a dream..."

Flyleaf and Superchic[k]

korey_cooper_jr
03-20-2006, 02:50 AM
Okay, this is how this works. You say the name of two people or groups who are seemingly unrelated. The next poster has to make a connection with the two people using 6 things or less.

Very Simple Example: Roper and Five Iron Frenzy

Roper was in both bands.

Okay heres the two:

Tom Hanks and Martin Luther King Jr.

Oh wait, by saying "using 6 things or less" did you mean don't answer with more than 6 words? O no more than 6 way to compare them?

Jesus_Skater
03-20-2006, 05:18 AM
Tom Hanks gave out speech tips to Oscar nominees to deliver the perfect acceptance speech. Martin Luther King Jr. is best known for his speech "I had a dream..."

Flyleaf and Superchic[k]
...they are both really good bands... though i dont know Flyleaf that much... but anyway

potatoes and french fries

disciple
03-20-2006, 01:22 PM
No. This is how you play:

This game involves something like the following fictional setup:

Robin Williams and Patrick Stewart are connected.

Robin Williams got speech tips from Warren Beatty who starred in Bulworth with Halle Berry who stars in the X-Men movie series with Patrick Stewart

korey_cooper_jr
03-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Wow... man... that can get pretty complicated for me :S