invincible-alien
03-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Hey.
sorry about the whole thing. That been going on. I just had to get my life back in order

The reason is, I did get involed in Sataic stuff, and becuse of this I, started to lie left and right, I couldnt believe how much i lied.. and it was more then I've lies in my life time. I'm really sorry for that.

Here what the truth is, i know it maybe hard for you to believe me now, but please, do.

Ok before youth camp last year i was getting into wicca, but not really ( but i opened the door to satan.) at youth camp I though i got ride of all the stronge holds, and was free from them. i then let my gard down and satan came back with more of his men, and attacked me i fell hard, really, hard, for seven months. (september to november,) i had let 4 demons come in me, in which they gave me the name "lilith" .. i then got more involed but stop doing rituals, and crap like that,

then I really got me thinking... which came to me haveing this long battle ,

any ways i then started to think again and i felt so bad so so bad for what i did to you guys, because, i started to think would i ever lie to someone and hurt them... I'm so so sorry for doing that to you guys (i say you guys im talking to the ones i did this too Im not sure who it was but it was about the chat and the post... it was hurting me to much to know i lied to you, I'm so sorry.

i finally came to the understanding of where my place was and that i need God and i dont want to go back to that place, so please keep me in prayer, as I take authority over these 4 demons.

satan was bring so much fear into me that why I didnt want to say anything but God's been showing me i need to get help for others, he can help me with the word , but you see Gods showing me i cant do this on my own that i have to seek help from others.(fellowship).(He's showing me cuz i was rased to figure thing out on my own, that im not a baby I should figure it out on my own..) i found out the hard way that, that doesnt work...

the reason why i say 4 demons is God showed me (today in church) where i let them in, when and how i did. and God showed me that i have a force of demons surronding me.. so please help me by praying (yes I'm gonna pray as well).
thanx so, so much and I'm really, sorry for hurting you if i did, and lieing to you.

God bless,
kerstin

OTD
03-19-2006, 04:46 PM
you got prayer lifted up for you....

TheFireBreathes
03-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Same. Im glad you're back.

Aragornsgirl217
03-23-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm praying for ya too:)

invincible-alien
03-23-2006, 09:40 PM
thanx alot people i just found out so e info on my friend plazz pray for wisdom on my half to speak to this friend and pray for my friend .. thanx for your prays...(im glad I'm back too!

PsychoCanOpener
03-24-2006, 11:24 AM
crazy. i'll be praying

frymeskillet
03-28-2006, 01:13 PM
I didn't really know you before, but that will not stop me from praying for you...and I will definitely pray :)