TheFireBreathes
03-19-2006, 08:09 PM
So earlier today at church my youth pasteor asked me to help him co-write the script for the upcoming drama (he does 2 of them every year on each retreat). I was a bit surprised because I'm not the best of writers. But obviousley there was a reason to why he chose me and God was telling him something lol. Anyways he gave me the main theme of the retreat and I dont know how Im supposed to make a play out of this to tell you the truth ??? . So could you guys just pray that God can give me some cool ideas and wisdom and that I will listen to Him for the play I guess. Thankyou.

weebird20
03-20-2006, 02:04 AM
sure thing Brett...and ur right about that...he chose you for a reason :) God likes to give us opportunities to grow...

Ephesians 3:7, "God has given me the wonderful privilege of telling everyone about this plan of His; and He has given me his power and special ability to do it well."

...God will provide everything you need to accomplish this...so rest in that.

lamb_servant72
03-20-2006, 02:24 AM
That verse is perfect for you, Brett! I am praying with you that God will put it all in your head!

When I use to teach Sunday School, every Monday morning during my praise and worship time with God, He would give me everything for the next week's lesson. The scripture, the art activity, the song...everything...I just suddenly knew it.

Take time to focus on Him through praise and worship. Trust Him to give you His ideas.:)

Jesus_Skater
03-20-2006, 05:09 AM
That verse is perfect for you, Brett! I am praying with you that God will put it all in your head!

When I use to teach Sunday School, every Monday morning during my praise and worship time with God, He would give me everything for the next week's lesson. The scripture, the art activity, the song...everything...I just suddenly knew it.

Take time to focus on Him through praise and worship. Trust Him to give you His ideas.:)
its amazing the things God will do for us when you are faithful and when you least expect it

drumchick101
03-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Ya, and that goes for atr (& I count writing as art) big time. I actually had no idea what I was going to do for my art project because I'm not very good at drawing flowers (and that was the assignment), but God put an awsome idea in my head that would be a tool for whitnessing that anything else. Soo..if you surrender your creativity to God, He will take care of making it both good, and for His glory. ;D. NOTE: That was just one occasion, there has been many more.

><sarah><

lamb_servant72
04-24-2006, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=TheFireBreathes]But obviousley there was a reason to why he chose me and God was telling him something lol.
*coughing fit* Oh, sorry. Yeah. I have no idea what God could have been preparing you for!

theelectric3
04-24-2006, 07:21 PM
God is the author of creativity. James 1 tells us to ask for wisdom and He will give it.

i will keep the situation in prayer. for creativity, wisdom and the message of the drama to be clear.

as~i~lay~dying
04-25-2006, 09:31 PM
sure thing Brett...and ur right about that...he chose you for a reason :) God likes to give us opportunities to grow...

Ephesians 3:7, "God has given me the wonderful privilege of telling everyone about this plan of His; and He has given me his power and special ability to do it well."

...God will provide everything you need to accomplish this...so rest in that.

I think it's soo cool how you are always ready with a verse! You are an amzing chica! I need to get in that habit ... ;)

anywho~ I will say a prayer for you brett!

lamb_servant72
04-26-2006, 03:54 AM
Actually, I pulled this up from last month, trying to coherce Brett into making an important announcement about his movie career.

Knowing him, if he was on yesterday, he doesn't remember this was his thread! Artists! Sheesh!

God is throwing doors open for him. It's just amazing.

as~i~lay~dying
04-26-2006, 07:14 AM
oh, wow- haha I didn't look at the date =P

TheFireBreathes
04-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Actually, I pulled this up from last month, trying to coherce Brett into making an important announcement about his movie career.

Knowing him, if he was on yesterday, he doesn't remember this was his thread! Artists! Sheesh!

God is throwing doors open for him. It's just amazing.

Haha yeah you;re right. I was. Didn't even piece em together that this thread was mine. Ill post like tomorrow or something. Got a lot of work to do. Thanks for your prayers everyone.

TheFireBreathes
05-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Woah. *phew* Almost forgot about this thread again .

Anyways, I'd just like to say thanks everyone for your prayers. I think my pastor and idea have an idea, but I'll tell yall the plot once were absolutely sure.

But Id say about 3 weeks ago I recieved this letter from Phil Anschutz (like my hero) asking if I would like to come out and intern with him for a few weeks. (he's a movie producer) So of course, knowing me, I was flabberd and I thank God for blessing me with this awesome opportunity.

So I know this wont be for another couple of months but it be awesome if you can still keep praying about ideas and what not. Thanks!