xChri5x
03-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Why isn't Skillet Attending C Stone?

!??!

amodman
03-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Ummm, they are? Are you talking about C-Stone FL or OG (aka, the real one ;) ). I dunno if they're gonna be at the FL one, but that's not the comprehensive massive fest OG usually is. Haven't checked the bands confirmed list for OG '06 recently, but I can tell you right now it's going to double, if not triple, quadruple, or the next biggest word up in size by the time C-Stone rolls around. Especially since they're going back to full schedule this year. Skillet's been there pretty much every year I can remember, I highly doubt they're not going to be again.

xChri5x
03-20-2006, 06:42 PM
But c-stone (The main one) Runs the 5th - 8th
Skillet has dates listed during those times at other fests. I just got a little discouraged.

amodman
03-20-2006, 08:35 PM
7/06 is the first July show they have listed on their website, so I guess we'll see...one year they actually had a scheduling conflict and played a quick show on the Gallery Stage rather than the Main Stage 2 nights later like they were supposed it. I'll find it rather ridiculous, personally, if they aren't at Cornerstone. I usually ignore these things until the final list is up cause any band in their right minds (realtively big enough, anyway) oughtta be at freakin' Cornerstone! Especially ones that have made it a tradition...

skilltroks
03-21-2006, 01:13 PM
The official C-stone lineup (http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/bands.cfm) And guess what? Skillet isn't on it.

xChri5x
03-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Not official

terrasin
03-21-2006, 02:35 PM
I don't think Skillet is playing at Cornerstone this year. It might be something is going on with their schedule and they can't make it.

CJ

skilltroks
03-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Not official
I thought it was close enough since it was off of C-stone's website. I know they can add bands as time goes on...

amodman
03-21-2006, 05:22 PM
The official C-stone lineup (http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/bands.cfm) And guess what? Skillet isn't on it.

Not even close to being finalized, as I've already stated. (Last year's schedule was twice the size, and the fest this year is longer)

I don't think Skillet is playing at Cornerstone this year. It might be something is going on with their schedule and they can't make it.

CJ

[Pardon my french] Bullcrap, period. I love Skillet, but that's just ridiculous, both on Cornerstone's part and Skillet's part. You don't just toss out freackin' C-Stone from your tour! It's a staple of the Christian (rock) music summer fests for God's sakes! If they're not there I, and a few thousand others (including many close friends going partly because they expect to see the likes of Skillet), will be vastly dissapointed in them. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. That's that.

kasicalover
04-15-2006, 06:48 PM
I talked to John at ATF, and not to totally disappoint many of you but they will not be at Cornerstone this year, and that is definate, it's not a mistake.

m_money618
04-15-2006, 07:35 PM
I talked to John at ATF, and not to totally disappoint many of you but they will not be at Cornerstone this year, and that is definate, it's not a mistake.
hey- i talked to john @ atf too, he's flippin sweet.