petrameansrock
03-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Ive been wanting to do this for awhile, you know, like clip little video clips off DVDs and set them to music. But I dont know how. My first problem comes in getting the DVD videos into a usable format on the computer. Then I need to know how to clip clips. Then how to set it to music. Then how to put all that into a file. Can anyone help, or direct me to a site that can?

Isildur9473
03-22-2006, 07:19 PM
You fool! The government might see this thread and break into our homes at night for trying to bring back the dark times!

not_you
03-22-2006, 07:52 PM
You fool! The government might see this thread and break into our homes at night for trying to bring back the dark times!

Whoa...do you know from experience?

PinkGoo
03-23-2006, 04:35 AM
Glad to see that you helped the guy... I'm sure that he succeeded in his attempt after that helpful advice.

TheFireBreathes
03-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Its pretty easy. We make a lot of videos like that at my church. Though the easiest way to make them would probably be to buy editing software like Final Cut Pro or iMovie. Theres a bunch of them, which can range from 40-400 dollars.

Pretendeavor
03-23-2006, 01:37 PM
you could get a tv tuner card with a/v inputs in and just record the dvds that way.