Dreaiscoolio
03-24-2006, 07:46 PM
4 days, 10 hours, and 45 mins!!!! Anyone else got it pre-ordered?? And wat do u guys expect?

disciple
03-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Never played the first one. Didn't have an interest in a game that mixes Final Fantasy with Disney. Thus, I did not pre-order it, nor do I expect anything from it.

But, my fellow GAPers who played the first one are buying it when it comes out, some have pre-ordered, others are just saving money.

Dreaiscoolio
03-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Wow, really? Have You even watched some1 play it?

disciple
03-25-2006, 09:30 AM
No. Of course not. I don't like anyone around here, so I'd rather play some games I own and love than watch some kid play Kingdom Hearts. :P

Dreaiscoolio
03-25-2006, 08:49 PM
.........ooooo ok

loner_33
03-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Disciple, KH is NOT a kids' game despite the fact Disney characters are involved with it. I guarantee that ADULTS were confused as heck after playing the first one--the story is hands-down the best story I have ever heard in a game, or even read in a book!

The only problem with KHII is... well, the fact that I don't have money. Which doesn't make it an issue with the game, it makes it an issue with my work ethic... :shrug:

disciple
03-26-2006, 12:53 PM
I didn't say it was, I simply was making a point about people.

Though, I am not much for the story, just because Disney is involved. Yes, I am picky like that. I do disagree about the story, though, because it's like a summary of Disney and Squareenix stories mashed into one game.

404not_found
03-26-2006, 01:19 PM
I thought KH was the most boring game ever... The only thing I liked was the opening sequence and the ending sequence. Those levels were painfully boring to look at, and then throw in a gagillion of the exact same bad guys over and over... ugh. I do admit the story was good though. I just thought the game sucked and I still dont see why everyone likes it so much.

Of course this is coming from someone who's favorite game series is the Myst games :P Most people find those pretty boring but I love em.

disciple
03-26-2006, 01:21 PM
I don't think they're boring, I just don't have it in me to play them. Besides that, the only one my PC can play is the original, I think.

404not_found
03-26-2006, 01:27 PM
You can beat the original in under 10 minutes :P You just need to know the page number from that book and how to open the marker switch with the missing page in it :D Yes, all that work and you really only need 2 things that can be accessed right at the beginning.

disciple
03-26-2006, 01:31 PM
You can beat the original in under 10 minutes :P You just need to know the page number from that book and how to open the marker switch with the missing page in it :D Yes, all that work and you really only need 2 things that can be accessed right at the beginning.
Yeah, that's the best part about it :D but no one will tell me how so I can brag to people about beating it. :(

;)

404not_found
03-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Hmm... yes one problem. I forgot the page number that has the correct pattern on it :P

disciple
03-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Hmm... yes one problem. I forgot the page number that has the correct pattern on it :P
That is SO me. ::]

randompenguin
03-30-2006, 06:45 PM
Though, I am not much for the story, just because Disney is involved. Yes, I am picky like that. I do disagree about the story, though, because it's like a summary of Disney and Squareenix stories mashed into one game.

(Back on topic)
Hmmm...that wasn't the impression I got...
Yeah, there are a lot of Disney characters and stories which I didn't really care for, and actually the Squareenix characters had a totally original background (but some things were the same, like Cloud hating Sephiroth), but the main story really had nothing to do with Disney, except for the inclusion of Donald and Goofy. There are some really childish parts, but the end was like "Whoah, didn't see THAT coming!" It actually does take a bit of maturity to appreciate it. It strikes me as more of a game a kid would WATCH, not play for themselves.

Anyway, YES I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE I KNOW WHO LIKES KH!!(see avvy) yay. Yeah, I don't have it preordered (coughbrokecough) but I'm buying it soon. Even though I've spoiled myself to death and know almost the ENTIRE storyline, which totally owns the first one. And that's just about all I have to say about that.

Audio-Slave
03-30-2006, 08:42 PM
I am EXTREMELY stoked for the new game. I was looking forward to it for almost two years now! The commercial lookes great, and I love the fact that it features the world that was seen in the ASAS and DD secret FMVs. I'll buy it as soon as I can.

Dreaiscoolio
03-31-2006, 04:59 PM
I HAVE IT!!!!! I OWN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played it 8 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! And u kno what the sad part is? Im only 5% completed probaly, been thru only 2 worlds, crazy eh?? But there's a couple of thins im not to happy about, but I wont bither unless someone wants ta kno

404not_found
04-02-2006, 09:47 PM
My brother beat the game in 20 hours and is like halfway through on the hard difficulty. Its not that long. It's actually shorter than the first game I think.

Dreaiscoolio
04-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Really? huh...... um....thanx i guess, dont kno if I really want ta kno thatt, but w/e!