tootall
03-27-2006, 07:30 AM
Thanks for coming to Charlotte! (thanks to 91.9 bringing ya as well)

I totally enjoyed the show and the opportunity to see you all live. Half my youth group enjoyed you as well, the other...well not their taste. :)

FYI - The acoustics stink in the hockey rink. The bottom 20-30 rows could not hear well at all with the plexiglass blocking the sound. So if you noticed the fans moving to the top rows, it wasn't that you scared them or anything lol, just it sounded much better where the music could directly hit us over the plexiglass.

God bless,
John

terrasin
03-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Got pix? :>

CJ

tootall
03-27-2006, 12:17 PM
Na I didn't get any pics. I know, I suck. I'm too old to be that type of fan that would think to take a camera.

I do have a youth in our church who wanted to meet Ben and get a picture with him. She had a reply to her MySpace request that it could possibly take place, but she didn't check her MySpace till after the concert. She was bummed to miss out on that. I'll have to ask her if she took any pictures.

theelectric3
03-28-2006, 09:20 PM
glad you all had fun. :)

randompenguin
03-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Yay! I was there! And after John said thanks to the rockers down front, he pointed to ME!! yay. My really tall friend who was next to me said she'd pay me 10 bucks to jump around and scream like an obsessed fangirl, so I did. And I was all alone over there because I couldn't hear down front with you guys. I wondered if there was anyone from here down there. Everyone around me was boringly sitting and staring at me. *sigh* Some people just don't appreciate the finer things of life... ::]

tootall
03-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Randompenquin, so were you the on wearing the Skillet hat?

randompenguin
04-04-2006, 07:26 PM
I don't think I was wearing a hat...(my memory's terrible) but I was wearing all black and I was next to this girl who was REALLY tall. And everyone around us was sitting quietly. :-\ We were the last ones jumping on Best Kept Secret, I think...

DrummerGurl4God
04-11-2006, 10:43 AM
i was there and John pointed to me too and i was the girl that after the show lori gave me her drumsticks i was jumping around like an idiot to i was on the very frount row

DrummerGurl4God
04-11-2006, 10:55 AM
i was wearing a skillet hat