shayling
03-27-2006, 12:07 PM
i am so happy everything is going so well in my life. God is totally blessing me. I applied to the school of supernatural ministry in redding and i have an interview next month. wow! i also went to battlecry in SF and it was great i voluntered b/c i wanted to help and be a servent (Jesus was a servent, he washed his deciples feet). things are going so great i just had a prohpet come to my church and he said some really good things. i also got some training in prophecy. i am pretty good with words of knowledge, but my prophetic gift is a bit rusty. well God bless. :afro: :azn: :)

Stridergorn
03-27-2006, 01:14 PM
That's awesome! ;D

drumchick101
03-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Okay....I've looked at that school of ministry....but I live in ohio. That's awsome that you may be getting to go there, it seems like a pretty spiffy place. I have been concentrating on being led by the Spirit as well. Not just on prophecy, but in everything else as well. The best of luck to you.

><sarah><

as~i~lay~dying
03-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Sweet! I am glad you posted this...we need to hear of the sucecess...the good things and not always the bad and depressing~=)
God bless,
Jessica