as~i~lay~dying
03-28-2006, 06:12 PM
My Uncle Craig. He is the most wonderful guy(or at least used ot be) I remember braiding his long hair...(he was a drummer guy in a band) as a little girl....I love him so much. Basically he is in jail= bad thing because 1) he has authority issues 2) there's no pot in jail 3) he doenst have his god= music. My heart is broken over this whole thing and I would appreciate prayer for his salvation when and if you think of it.....

Also....my family has been going through a lot, bubba stuff (adoption) (crazy stuff),the building of our house(dad always gone and $$$),and family stuff...so if you think to pray for our sanity. I have been doing surprisingly well...but there are also days where I cry because someone dissagreed with me becasue all the stuff on my mind...I am glad I have God otherwise.... :-\
gracias mucho!!!
God bless,
Jessica

1nonlyjen
03-28-2006, 06:43 PM
remember that in the most trying times of our lives, He's carrying us. He will never give you anything you can't handle, just call on Him and He will be there. His arms are the perfect place for you to run to and He will never deny you an embrace. Put yourself in His hands, in His arms, pet, trust me when I say that it feels so incredible to be held by our loving Lord.Ask, seek, He will let you feel His arms around you. He will give you rest and peace. I'll be praying for you, doll.

drumchick101
03-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Ya, I'm with Jen up there.

If you ever need to vent, you can PM me or you know my myspace. Just start typing if you need to get it out, I will listen. This is the least I can do for all of the encouragement you've given me. Stay strong...

><sarah><

pizza brain
03-29-2006, 06:53 PM
I'll be praying for you. Stay strong

as~i~lay~dying
03-29-2006, 07:54 PM
thanks to all....mucho appreciated =)