Isildur9473
03-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Georgie was excited that he had just been connected to the internet for the very first time in his room. Of course he had stringent parental controls enacted on his computer to keep him out of trouble, however he had access to a message board called cooking-device-heads, it discussed a famous Christian rock band called Hot plate.

Georgie decided to post a thread. The thread was about the state of Wyoming, and everything it contributed to the union. Since there was a thread about murdering small mammals that had well over 500 replies, he figured that the moderaters would not care about such a light hearted effort of informing people about the wonders of such a glorious state.

The thread, only survived to page 2, it was locked by none other than the moderaters. Georgie cried and cried, "What hath I done to deserve such a harsh ruling upon my post, sayeth you mod!" He cried over MSN pretending he was British and part of a Shakespeare play.

"Umm, it didn't need to exist," replied shakeable15, a moderator. Georgie vowed to never have a thread locked again, after all, he wanted to be a productive member of cooking-device-heads.org. He posted a thread about the human sensory system since that's so important. It was locked, Georgie felt out there all alone, in the world so empty and so cold, can you hear me?

Georgie decided that life was not fair. All members are created equal, but some members are created more equal. A breakdown of parties follows:

Equal: People who start threads about murdering mammals
UnEqual: Starting threads about states or systems of the human body.

Now that Georgie realized this, he went on to no longer post threads, since they were obviously not deserving of his vast intellect. He instead applied his intellect into stuff besides that Message board.

The End

OMG SYMBOLISM

skynes
03-29-2006, 12:14 AM
...and this is why your threads keep getting locked.

Isildur9473
03-29-2006, 12:17 AM
...and this is why your threads keep getting locked.

Because I choose an alternative means to an end? Why do the means matter? We're all going for the end. However the end is not attainable on all threads, like these, therefore we only have the means. Why are some means better than others? Why I ask you.

skynes
03-29-2006, 12:48 AM
well...

One means praises Wyoming on how great it is, animal threads do not.

riz
03-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Now that Georgie realized this, he went on to no longer post threads, since they were obviously not deserving of his vast intellect. He instead applied his intellect into stuff besides that Message board.

Contradiction.

PinkGoo
03-29-2006, 07:58 AM
That's a little besides the actual point of this thread...

weebird20
03-29-2006, 09:03 AM
we feel for Georgie...we really do...but i really don't think he needs a whole thread dedicated to the pain caused by having the threads he posts locked...and on that note...this thread is now locked...