DustinRocks
04-10-2006, 05:18 PM
OK. The worship band I play for just finished our DVD and we have a gig in Detroit Michigan. The problem is I volunteer full time and haven't recieved a paycheck in a year and a half. I ran out of money and had to sell almost all my equipment this month to buy groceries, office clothes for work and well life just gets expensive. Does anyone know any place that sells Fenders, ESP or Ibanez cheap not like musicians friend but almsot like a used guitar store online. I just need to find 2 guitars for the mini-tours I have this summer.

skilletfreak101
04-10-2006, 05:26 PM
OK. The worship band I play for just finished our DVD and we have a gig in Detroit Michigan. The problem is I volunteer full time and haven't recieved a paycheck in a year and a half. I ran out of money and had to sell almost all my equipment this month to buy groceries, office clothes for work and well life just gets expensive. Does anyone know any place that sells Fenders, ESP or Ibanez cheap not like musicians friend but almsot like a used guitar store online. I just need to find 2 guitars for the mini-tours I have this summer.
oh wow dude...im sry i don't have any links for you at the moment...but good luck with what you're doing...soounds pretty hard...i'll be praying for ya

terrasin
04-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Pawn shops.

CJ

Pretendeavor
04-11-2006, 01:51 AM
hmmm no need in creating another thread about guitars post in this one dude http://www.panheads.org/boards/showthread.php?t=4681

Luvnoswin2sayno
04-11-2006, 09:03 AM
the Good news is that Petra is an awesome christian rock band.

Luvnoswin2sayno
04-11-2006, 09:03 AM
i didn't read any of this thread- i just saw the name of it

Heri Altariel
04-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Pretendeavor, he's not wanting to talk about guitars, he's wondering where he could FIND one.

And uhm, yeah, I doubt he cares that Petra is a good band or not. :D

As CJ said, pawn shops.

DustinRocks
04-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Today I talked to the band manager and he said I have 2 possible endorsements from Ibanez and Fender. He sent the press packs in last month and got a phone call recently. I just found out that means 2 free guitars and 60% discounts. This is awesome.

skilletfreak101
04-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Today I talked to the band manager and he said I have 2 possible endorsements from Ibanez and Fender. He sent the press packs in last month and got a phone call recently. I just found out that means 2 free guitars and 60% discounts. This is awesome.
holy crap! that rocks!!

theelectric3
04-12-2006, 12:19 PM

congratulations. glad it worked out for you. :)

DustinRocks
04-12-2006, 01:05 PM
thanks forthe prayers josh and anyone else