john316
04-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Ok lets say its the year 2016....What do you think your fellow panheads will be doing?

A couple of my thoughts.

Disciple will be the head of the CIA

Greg will be a successful plastic surgeon in California.

Liz will venture into designing pink fatigues for the military after her pink line of men's clothes is a hit.

Mike will make it big by investing in Liz's pink fatigues.

After winning 2 Doves and a Grammy Tracy leaves her sister act to become full time mom/wife to her 5 kids and husband.

After her 125,000 concerts John gives in and makes Robyn a member of the band.

Rachel(Skilletosis) hits the lottery and buys the Angels for her son on his birthday.

I got more to come..... ;D

Isildur9473
04-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Plastic Surgery is for Europeans, therefore I can't have anything to do with that. :\

I think that John will be brought to you by the Cat Fanciers Mailing List, a group of cat breeders, exhibitors, show judges, veterinarians, and other ailurophiles (cat lovers) throughout the world, representing most cat breeds and clubs worldwide.

PinkGoo
04-17-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm sorrry, but you will not catch me designing men's clothing. Not pink. Nope.

theelectric3
04-17-2006, 01:06 PM
such a detailed account there, heh. we shall see. :)

John will become the master of hunting. He will help design better gear and will become famous for his technique.

timmyrotter
04-17-2006, 01:26 PM
well well John, judgeing by the feedback your guesses seem very educated... ;)

john316
04-17-2006, 03:37 PM
John will become the master of hunting. He will help design better gear and will become famous for his technique.

Aren't you kind....I was expecting someone to say something more like....

John falls out of his wheelchair at a skillet concert. :)

john316
04-17-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm sorrry, but you will not catch me designing men's clothing. Not pink. Nope.

Not even if it would make you rich??

TheFireBreathes
04-17-2006, 03:49 PM
John falls out of his wheelchair at a skillet concert. :)

Haha sorry that was really funny.

cinnamonxspider
04-17-2006, 03:58 PM
brett's gonna end up being in numerous hair salon modelling campaigns, thanks to his emo hair. that is, until emo goes out of style, he will then be known as the boy who changed the face of "emo hair modelling" forever, then a movie will be made about brett and his legendary hair, produced by and co-starring none other than the famous derek zoolander.

Pretendeavor
04-17-2006, 04:52 PM
i think daisy whould be a guitar player for some punk / emo band or shell just go solo.

cinnamonxspider
04-17-2006, 05:05 PM
i think daisy whould be a guitar player for some punk / emo band or shell just go solo.

sigh. i wish. brandon's probably going to start a lobbyist group for emo kids' rights. yeah, i can see it.

Pretendeavor
04-17-2006, 05:09 PM
sigh. i wish. brandon's probably going to start a lobbyist group for emo kids' rights. yeah, i can see it.
haha i love it but i think ill star an emo band and also be the president of the emo rights club lol!

Isildur9473
04-17-2006, 05:21 PM
I think I'm going to start a lobbyist group for the "Save the Dutch Turtle" society. No longer will turtles be trampled upon in the mean manner that they are. Just because Dutch turtles are a little different then the other turtles, and they listen to different music, the Dutch turtles are going to force their rights down other turtles throats.

I completely support the Dutch turtles.

cinnamonxspider
04-17-2006, 05:26 PM
I think I'm going to start a lobbyist group for the "Save the Dutch Turtle" society. No longer will turtles be trampled upon in the mean manner that they are. Just because Dutch turtles are a little different then the other turtles, and they listen to different music, the Dutch turtles are going to force their rights down other turtles throats.

I completely support the Dutch turtles.

i sense a subliminal message.

as for greg? maybe he'll become the world's most famous forumer.
he'll make the evening news when he breaks a million or so posts.

john316
04-17-2006, 05:30 PM

Either that or the Prime Minister of Canada.

timmyrotter
04-17-2006, 05:32 PM
ooh dutch turtles... i totally cought the message! their favorite music includes Hawthorne Heights, and Dashboard Confessional. they hate thier mommy and daddy turtles. and they hate the way the turtle society makes them migrate...

cinnamonxspider
04-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Either that or the Prime Minister of Canada.

i could never be the prime minister. our government it so ridiculous. besides, if i became the prime minister, i think i'd immediately begin committing genocide, keeping only celebrities, plastic surgeons, generally hot people (must rate at least 8.5/10), and, if the US would let me have her, courtney love.

cinnamonxspider
04-17-2006, 05:36 PM
ooh dutch turtles... i totally cought the message! their favorite music includes Hawthorne Heights, and Dashboard Confessional. they hate thier mommy and daddy turtles. and they hate the way the turtle society makes them migrate...
now now now. let's not get ridiculous here. you left out a lot of important points about this turtle. they also love black eyeliner, virtually anything depressing, tight jeans, and above all, crying.

you should complete your research before completing such a post.

timmyrotter
04-17-2006, 05:42 PM
hey now, i was pointing out things about them, avoiding personal appearences lest i do offending anyone, causing massive crying attacks...

Isildur9473
04-17-2006, 05:45 PM
now now now. let's not get ridiculous here. you left out a lot of important points about this turtle. they also love black eyeliner, virtually anything depressing, tight jeans, and above all, crying.

you should complete your research before completing such a post.

I'm not talking about the EMO turtles.

cinnamonxspider
04-17-2006, 05:48 PM
I'm not talking about the EMO turtles.

did i say i was?

Isildur9473
04-17-2006, 05:49 PM
did i say i was?

I thought that you thought that I may have, especially with the music references. I guess now that I think about it, some EMO turtles are a part of the "Dutch" turtles, but then again so are so many other types of turtles.

Pretendeavor
04-17-2006, 05:57 PM

Dashboard Confessional pwns you.

Isildur9473
04-17-2006, 05:59 PM
hmmm i swear you are such an idiot fo rposting something so stupid like that. by the way Dashboard Confessional pwns you.

I'm not sure about that...

AK-47's > Trucks > Blue Paint > TimmyRotter > Dashboard Confessional > The Moma's and the Papa's > Fox Mulder

:\

timmyrotter
04-17-2006, 06:01 PM
ooh you do have him there Greg, Greg>buhdda>pressure washers>mormons>emo

timmyrotter
04-17-2006, 06:29 PM
BAck on Topic, i think CJ(TerraSin) will be rocking it with Phillip Glass and the Apex Twins on the big stage...

cinnamonxspider
04-17-2006, 07:40 PM
i think shea and me are going to abandon our emo roots and start a dance band who's first tour will be alongside jump5. yeah, man. that'll be the life. the prime minister of canada and shea, making millions of 10-13 year olds jump for joy at the sight of us.

terrasin
04-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Yes, CJ will be rocking the charts with tons of #1 hits. He will become a legend in the music world and one of the richest musicians ever. His stage performances will draw in millions. :D

He will be known for being a humanitarian, supporter of world conservation, living life to the fullest, and hosting the best darn parties out on his castle estate.

He will be a family man who puts his family first.

TERRASIN 4TW!!!!!

CJ

timmyrotter
04-17-2006, 09:05 PM
sounds great CJ just as long as i come to the castle parties!

Isildur9473
04-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Yes, CJ will be rocking the charts with tons of #1 hits. He will become a legend in the music world and one of the richest musicians ever. His stage performances will draw in millions. :D

I don't see how that could come to pass with Led Zeppelin in existence. :)

john316
04-18-2006, 01:06 PM

He will be known for being a humanitarian, supporter of world conservation, living life to the fullest, and hosting the best darn parties out on his castle estate.

He will be a family man who puts his family first.

TERRASIN 4TW!!!!!

CJ

First let me say that this prediction will come to past*throws confetti*

Now with that being said...I started this thread thinking we could really have some fun with it...but i see that for the most part it has gone way off topic and had some posts in it that had to be reported so i am going to lock it.