shorty
04-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey all could yall say a prayer for my friend. he is currently serving over in afghanistan and this is an email that i got from him on my myspace acct:
Hello again all of my beloved friends and family (you know who you are... MMFWCL). As you all know I am in Bagram Airfield in afghanistan and it is pretty rough being over here away from everyone. I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your support love and friendship... Some of you may not know this side of me cause I usually come off as someone who doesn't have too much of a sensative side... Except for my juggalo family who all of them has seen me cry once or twice... But anyways, I wanted to let you know I appreciate everything in case I cannot make it home for certain reasons... I hear mortars everynight... Thank god none of them have hit base yet... we had one hit rght outside of the gates, wounding four LN's (Local National's( Afghani's)) ale girl and killing 2... One little girl was rushed into the gates in a wheel barrel with both of her meet blown off and missing most of one leg... One guy was rushed in in a truck, missing his leg and a pulse... he died before we could so anything for him... All of this is taking a harsh toll on my emotions... you have no idea how hard it is to be deployed living these experiences... waking up every morning afraid you might not finish the day because you could step on a landmine or get blown up... With me working at pesonelle search, someone might sneak in a blade and stab me... Or when i work in (the pit) where all the locals gather to work... they might get tired of me and beat me within an inch of my life... There are too many in there at one point in time for us to do anything if they wished to riot against us... but anyways, none of this has happened YET, I pray that it does not so that I can come home to you all, who actually care for me like i do you. I consider all of you my family, i really truly do miss and love you all... No matter what, that will not change and i just hope I can survive here and see you all again... But i must take my leave now and I will keep you posted everyday if you wish on what happens over here.... I love you all and thankyou...

All of my heart,
Daniel

PS: No matter what happens if anything does, do not cry for me... This was my choice and I am proud to be serving you guys and protecting you all...

MeNtAlCaSe
04-22-2006, 03:18 PM
As ex-military myself, you bet i will. Pass along that someone who doesn't even know him says "Thank You" and passes along a big pat on the back to him and everyone over there.

Semper Fi

as~i~lay~dying
04-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I will say a prayer, my dad is in the military, so I knwo how scary it is ...

pizza brain
04-23-2006, 07:57 PM
I'll pray for him.

shorty
04-24-2006, 06:37 AM
thank yall so much! he has been going through alot of stuff over there lately. i got an email from him today saying that his g/f broke up with him over the weekend so he is really heartbroke, he had plans on proposing to her when he came back for r&r so its taking it rather hard. thank so much for all your prayers.

MeNtAlCaSe
04-24-2006, 08:54 AM
okie, been there, done that and to put it bluntly, that totally blows chunks. said a quick one for him.

shorty
04-27-2006, 11:33 AM
hey just got another email from him today. things are just not going good for him this is what his email said: My two little girls... R.I.P

I just wanted to make this in loving memory of my two girls who never got to experience love or laughter... Elsie Lynn and Briana Danielle Emmel... You will always be in my heart... I love you girls... For those of you who are clueless, I was informed last night that I was to have two little girls brought into this world as of September 2005... But the mother miscarried April 20th 2005... Even though I never knew about them or got to see them... I love them with all my heart, and I will always be thinking about what could have been...