skilletosis
04-28-2006, 07:42 PM
It is official. Today I became the mother of a teenager. Please pray for me.... lol waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o :o :o

disciple
04-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Oh noes!!1

I knew it would happen sometime. May God have mercy on your sole! :(

:P

pizza brain
04-28-2006, 08:13 PM
It is official. Today I became the mother of a teenager. Please pray for me.... lol waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o :o :o
:evil: :evil: Your parents will finally get their revenge. :evil: :evil:

Isildur9473
04-28-2006, 10:39 PM

Be sure to tell the rest of us how that goes for you. I want to have kids one day myself, a few tips from a pro would be nice one day.

as~i~lay~dying
04-30-2006, 07:05 PM
oohhh~~ good luck!!!!

not_you
04-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Be sure to tell the rest of us how that goes for you. I want to have kids one day myself, a few tips from a pro would be nice one day.

:o Am I reading this right?

unshakeable15
04-30-2006, 09:17 PM
May God have mercy on your sole! :(
What does her flat-mouthed fish have to do with anything? Or did you mean the bottom of her foot? ??? :(

john316
05-01-2006, 02:18 AM
Or did you mean the bottom of her foot? ??? :(

Actually sometimes the bottom of a foot comes in handy while raising a teen. ;)

Best wishes Rach...now the grey hairs really start popping.

Jesus_Skater
05-01-2006, 04:04 AM
grey hairs... we must all hide in the shadows for they are coming

disciple
05-01-2006, 10:38 AM
What does her flat-mouthed fish have to do with anything? Or did you mean the bottom of her foot? ??? :(
It was a joke, but in truth, I made the joke because I forgot how to spell soul. :\

unshakeable15
05-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Ah-HA! The truth is out. ;)

(It's cool. Just thought i should point out to one of the best spellers on here that he misspelled an "easy" word. ;) i know. i'm cruel.)

1nonlyjen
05-01-2006, 10:25 PM
I will pray that you will have an easier time than my parents did, lol!

disciple
05-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Ah-HA! The truth is out. ;)

(It's cool. Just thought i should point out to one of the best spellers on here that he misspelled an "easy" word. ;) i know. i'm cruel.)
I have little sparks like those occasionally. They freak me out, because I start to think I'm losing my sanity, or something like that. Sometimes, I'll know how to spell the word, but my brain won't accept that that is the way to spell it. :\

Anyways...

PinkGoo
05-02-2006, 01:51 PM
I have little sparks like those occasionally. They freak me out, because I start to think I'm losing my sanity, or something like that. Sometimes, I'll know how to spell the word, but my brain won't accept that that is the way to spell it. :\

Anyways...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. I do that all the time. I'll instantly go blank when trying to spell the simplest word. I'll write it the way I think it is supposed to be spelled, I'll check it and it will be correct, and then I'll sit there staring at it for a few moments. I'll think "Wow, that can't be the way you spell that. It looks so wrong."

Thank God for spell check. I'd be a dead woman without it.

To Skilletosis... Good luck, sounds scary.

disciple
05-02-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. I do that all the time. I'll instantly go blank when trying to spell the simplest word. I'll write it the way I think it is supposed to be spelled, I'll check it and it will be correct, and then I'll sit there staring at it for a few moments. I'll think "Wow, that can't be the way you spell that. It looks so wrong."

Thank God for spell check. I'd be a dead woman without it.

To Skilletosis... Good luck, sounds scary.
Yes. I had a huge issue with "like" "little" and "there" before... I spend 30 minutes scrambling for a dictionary. :\

Anyways, I do hope that things don't go frenetic for you, Skilletosis -- from my experience with myself and my sisters, I know that it can be tough,

skilletosis
05-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Well she's been trying to be a teen for the last 2 years in everyway possible.

Isildur the best advice I can give at this point is all kids are different. You can't discipline them all the same. You need to understand each of their personalities. What works with one doesn't work for the other. What is right for one is too harsh or too leanient for the other. All three of mine are at different ends of the spectrum. I still have alot to learn but I'll have tons of experience raising teens by the time you get to having kids and will be happy to share.