john316
05-02-2006, 04:09 AM
Due to circumstances that would take too long to explain here I parted from my job of 18 years yesterday.

I would desire your prayers for myself and my family its been a hard time but I feel Gods hand is in all of this and that he has a plan.

I know I can count on my panhead family for support and prayers. God bless you all

John

weebird20
05-02-2006, 08:33 AM
most definately John...be praying for you and your family :)

theelectric3
05-02-2006, 12:04 PM
you know i'm praying. :)

drumchick101
05-02-2006, 01:08 PM
It warms my heart that you can be sure about your "panhead family." This is why Jesus came and did what He did. Hang in there...

><sarah><

disciple
05-02-2006, 01:34 PM
I will definitely be praying for you, John.

john316
05-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks guys...here is an update. I got a call today for a interview on Thurs.

I dont know if its the job for me but i we will see what happens.

Thanks again for your prayers

*hugs*

as~i~lay~dying
05-02-2006, 09:02 PM
It warms my heart that you can be sure about your "panhead family."

><sarah><

yes it is very cool! =)I will say a prayer!! ;)

unshakeable15
05-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Sure thing John. :) i got your spriritual back.

john316
05-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Hey guys...thanks so much for your prayers. I got a job today and i start monday. Praise God!!

I will be a parts supplier for Bobcat construction equipment.

Once again thanks for your prayers and i still need them as i will have a lot to learn but with His help and your prayers I will be fine.

Blessings

John

skilletosis
05-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Oh John I know that this type of situation is just an emotional roller coaster. But God is good and He opened the door for another opertunity really fast. That's not saying that having even a short amount of time off isn't financially hard but at least it wasn't longer. My hubby went through a 4 month process to get the job he currently has. We both had to work full time for a year prior to him landing this job.

theelectric3
05-11-2006, 06:05 PM
congratulations John! :D

unshakeable15
05-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Woo Hoo! :D Yeah!

john316
05-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Thanks again for all your prayers guys...I will share a little as to what has been happening to me the the last couple of months.

I worked at a factory where we manufactored automoble parts. Last year we had new management come in and they seemed to be really ready to work with the ppl. I was offered a coordinators position which means i had ppl working under me. It seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Well since the first of the year things really went downhill...they started making demands that couldnt be met...and if i couldnt do the job... how could i tell ppl that they had to do it?. If i did i would have been doing something that went against my integrity...there was no way i was going to tell ppl when they could go to the bathroom and push them to the point of exhaustion.

It was starting to affect my health so my wife and i decided it was best to part ways. I didnt make a scene I tried to be as Christlike as possible i calmly stated my case and quietly resigned.

The day i quit i heard from this job about a interview and the rest is history. I took a pay cut but money isnt everything besides its not how much you make its how much you spend. There is room for growth as i am getting in on the ground floor of a new business and best of all the president is a Christian and he really seems to treat his ppl good.

I go to the parent company to start training on monday and they hope to have the new place which is about 12 miles from my home opened by June 1st. I will have a lot to learn so i still desire your prayers that my 46 year old brain will retain the things i need to learn...they say you cant teach an old dog new tricks...i guess we'll find out if that is true. ;D

Thanks again guys and God bless

J

weebird20
05-15-2006, 02:34 AM
awww John im so glad things are going good for you...i will continue to keep you in prayer...

Psalm 112:7-8
'He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD. His heart is established; He will not be afraid...'

pizza brain
05-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Good for you for not comprimising :)

theelectric3
05-16-2006, 11:30 AM
how's the job going thus far? :)

john316
05-16-2006, 03:33 PM
how's the job going thus far? :)

Well not too bad...a lot to learn but its seems to be coming along. Right now i am traveling to the parent company for training and its a 100 mile drive round trip...fortunately the are paying me mileage but i still dont like the drive. We are having some issues with their health insurance that we need to get resolved so maybe you could be in prayer that will work out.

They are hoping to have the new place opened by June 1...it will be less then 12 miles from my home. I am looking forward to that.

Hey thanks for asking...I will keep you informed.

John

theelectric3
05-16-2006, 11:08 PM
your welcome. i'll keep the health insurance issue in prayer. :)

john316
05-22-2006, 04:06 PM
your welcome. i'll keep the health insurance issue in prayer. :)

Thanks.

Update...since the main office is in Virgina we didnt know if the MD docs would accept the insurance plan but it looks like they are going to take it.

Today i went to another branch for training and this manager really worked with me...i feel like i really learned a lot from him. He said he thought was picking things up fine and said the when we get our dealership opened all i had to do is call him if i run into any problems. Today was my best day so far. :)

Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.

J3

theelectric3
05-22-2006, 06:18 PM
how awesome! so glad to hear all is going well.