shorty
05-12-2006, 08:42 AM
hey yall. i need some prayer.
heres the first situation: i let my friend move in with me when she came back up from texas b/c her fiancee is deploying. i am now drowning in bills from her being there. my phone bill is up to $100 from her, she doesnt buy her own groceries doesnt help pay any bills at all. my rent check bounced due to having to buy groceries for her. i have been praying about how to tell her that she either needs to find a job and start helping out or she has to move out.
the second situation: im getting remarried in july and my ex is saying that he is going to contest the divorce when it gets filed in june and try to get custody of my daughter away from me. so please pray that every thing will turn our okay with that matter.
thank yall so much for your prayers.
God bless,
Shorty

MeNtAlCaSe
05-12-2006, 09:16 AM
hey yall. i need some prayer.
heres the first situation: i let my friend move in with me when she came back up from texas b/c her fiancee is deploying. i am now drowning in bills from her being there. my phone bill is up to $100 from her, she doesnt buy her own groceries doesnt help pay any bills at all. my rent check bounced due to having to buy groceries for her. i have been praying about how to tell her that she either needs to find a job and start helping out or she has to move out.
the second situation: im getting remarried in july and my ex is saying that he is going to contest the divorce when it gets filed in june and try to get custody of my daughter away from me. so please pray that every thing will turn our okay with that matter.
thank yall so much for your prayers.
God bless,
Shortyhey...i still pray for ya daily...i'll add to it kiddo...no problem.

theelectric3
05-12-2006, 11:11 AM
tell your new roomate the conditions of staying there. paying her expenses and not taking advantage of you.

i'll be praying.

Undomiel
05-14-2006, 06:08 PM
i'll pray for daily.

pizza brain
05-14-2006, 07:44 PM
I'll be pray for you

shorty
05-16-2006, 11:14 AM
thank yall so much! i geuss when her fiancee sends her up money so is supposed to give me some. so i told her that either way she has to be out in july. hopeing that she understands where i am coming from and doesnt get mad but i got to take care of my family first. thanks so much for all yalls prayers

as~i~lay~dying
05-16-2006, 07:33 PM
I will say a prayer, and good for you for sticking up for yourself!!!!

shorty
05-22-2006, 12:26 PM
thank yall so much for your prayers. the situation is now over. she is now staying with my mom until june 1st when she is going back to texas. she wont even talk to me so that is a little upsetting but what could i do i couldnt afford to be paying all the bills by myself. but thanks so much for all your prayers and advice. it means so much

theelectric3
05-22-2006, 03:42 PM
you did the right thing.

it's a shame when it offends people and ends friendships... but you did the right thing.

as~i~lay~dying
05-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Yup, you did~ glad it's all taken care of!

shorty
05-23-2006, 11:56 AM
thank you theelectric3 and as i lay dying for your encouragement. i was feeling really bad about it but yall helped me see it a different way thanks! :)