RAMONES
05-25-2006, 10:06 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! :o :o ;D
for those that dont know, one of the things that's been deep in my heart and has ALWAYS!!! been my prayer is to meet my real parents. for some weeks i've been doubting my prayers.
soon the y became just a routine,like saying grace over food.
but just last week i believe God gave me a dream about my parents!!!
me and some little girl were walking around and we meet this guy that comes up to me and tells me he's my dad. then we are on a plane and some lady comes up to me and tells me she's my mom!!!!!!
i dont fully understand what it means but im praying for understanding!!!! ;D ;D ;D

lamb_servant72
05-25-2006, 11:13 AM
That's a cool dream! I hope you'll remember to share with us what it meant when God reveals it to you.

as~i~lay~dying
05-25-2006, 09:05 PM
That's great!!!

pizza brain
05-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm no prophet the the little girl might be your kid.

lamb_servant72
05-26-2006, 02:28 AM
Matt, sometimes when you dream about a child, it's you. Pray and ask God to reveal to you what this means.

disciple
05-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Matt, sometimes when you dream about a child, it's you.
Yes, thanks for noting that. I wanted to say that. It's a common misunderstanding to assume a child in a meaningful dream is your own child.

drumchick101
05-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Hmm, I'm not saying that this is right or wrong, but just to throw it out there...

a child can also represent something new happeneing in the spirit. That child can represent something new that God's doing in you or with you. Perhaps it represents visable evidence of the Holy Spirit in your life to your parents. Perhaps God wants to use this you to lead them to Christ if they are not saved...

Just my two cents to get you thinking. I pray that God shows you what it means.

><sarah><

RAMONES
05-30-2006, 07:51 AM
God has'nt shown me everything yet but im getting some understanding.
in my dream i looked like i was like....19 or in my early 20s.....hmmmmm......and "my dad" ws some guy that i knew....even though i could'nt see his face it was like i knew him my whole life....hmmmmmm.....still in prayer about it.....my parents said they would take my brother and i back out to Califorina(where we were born and adopted) and look at the places we were born and adopted.....they said i was born in the same hospital as Tony Hawk!!!!
cool eh?!