torcdig05
05-25-2006, 08:06 PM
A new band on the Christian Metal scene what does everybody think of them? They're latest cd is called Terminate Damnation....

as~i~lay~dying
05-26-2006, 09:40 AM
I ahve heard of them ... and a couple songs~ they sound sweet

timmyrotter
05-26-2006, 01:49 PM
they are gonna be in town w/ demon hunter spoken and Zao soon. i dont really like them too much though...

bob
05-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Timmy, you don't like anyone.

Becoming the Archetype has a good sound too them, I've only heard a few songs of their's but I hope to buy their CD someday . . .

DustinRocks
05-26-2006, 03:40 PM
eh I'm not a fan.

Pretendeavor
05-26-2006, 05:04 PM
ah becoming the archetype was my first metal show. the puted on a goo show despite some guy moshing in his man thong.

animeraven34
05-26-2006, 07:25 PM
they are gonna be in town w/ demon hunter spoken and Zao soon. i dont really like them too much though...
Get it right. That's Zao w/Demon Hunter, Spoken, and Becoming The Archetype. :P Anyways, I do like Becoming The Archetype. Almost bought their CD a few days ago. And all the afore mentioned bands are gonna be at Cornerstone, so I'm not completely sad about missing their tour stop in KC.

torcdig05
05-27-2006, 05:28 AM
Correction My Dear Friend It's Demon Hunter w/Zao etc.. It is called the Undying tour.... That's A Demon Hunter song....

animeraven34
05-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Correction My Dear Friend It's Demon Hunter w/Zao etc.. It is called the Undying tour.... That's A Demon Hunter song....
I know. I was being a smart alec. Quite frankly Demon Hunter can't hold a candle to Zao. And even though DH may not say it, Zao is one of their influences.

timmyrotter
05-27-2006, 06:07 PM
Timmy, you don't like anyone.

Becoming the Archetype has a good sound too them, I've only heard a few songs of their's but I hope to buy their CD someday . . .

now now James... i like you! but i totally catch your drift. and its not all me, my ideas just conflict with, well... everyone on here it seems like. maybe its not me, but everyone else! there is a thought... one that i would like to believe. its kinda like when you call someone wierd, but you think maybe they are normal, just everyone else isnt...
i guess its just who's perspective you are looking at it from...

back to the tour... Demon Hunter is headlining it, and i dont really like Zao either (betcha you didnt see that coming :) )