Undomiel
05-26-2006, 05:57 AM
Well, since i haven't seen a thread about crazy things,
i decided to make my own.

The craziest thing i've done @ the moment was
going into a 65 degree pool in 70 degree weather.
It was extremely cold water!

What's the craziest thing you've done?

as~i~lay~dying
05-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Haha ... things I regret.

I used jumped out my two story window at midnight to hang out with friends (yes I was incredibly stupid back then) ... one night I forgot to unlock the door, so one of my really tall friends had to get a 3-step ladder, put me on his shoulders and get me up to my window, it was hilarious, it must've looked so funny to anyone watching ... yes, my life is full of crazines, but that is the one story I am willing to share ;)

disciple
05-26-2006, 12:32 PM
I think I've seen two made in my time here. There's also an oooooold one for "what makes you a fruitcake". Ah, the old days.

Mikazaru
05-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Ha ha Andrew.

disciple
05-26-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm being serious. ::]

Mikazaru
05-26-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm being serious. ::]

I know that's why i said ha ha, ::]

cinnamonxspider
05-26-2006, 12:45 PM
wow, the title of the thread made me think of the girl next door:
"what's the craziest thing you've done lately?"

anyhow. i dunno. we've done some messed up stuff. i'd have to think about it before i came up with anything really good. i'll try and think of something now, though.

i remember when me and 3 other girls entered in the talent show with this "original anti-drug rap" titled "gorbachev has a really big birthmark". it was SO gay. and we got last place. we were proud.

i don't think that's the craziest, but it's something.

Mikazaru
05-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Sounds like something i would say, Got last place and i would be proud. :)

terrasin
05-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Moved to Australia with $100 in my pocket and the wrong Visa. Told my parents I was moving there 2 months after I turned 18 and left two days later.

*Sugests not trying this*

CJ

disciple
05-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Moved to Australia with $100 in my pocket and the wrong Visa. Told my parents I was moving there 2 months after I turned 18 and left two days later.

*Sugests not trying this*

CJ
Agreed. Very bad idea.

pizza brain
05-26-2006, 08:33 PM
I ate aome chicken tenders after they were in the car over night,ate a french fry that sat on the floor over night at my school, had a tin foil hat on my head during a school trip to Mt. Saint. Helens, snuck out of a hotle in Portland late at night alone to get food,taped myself to a wall and a bench, and beat a 5'9 kid and 5'11 kid at a game of basket ball at the same time, by myself. Thanks be to God that I've survived.

TheFireBreathes
05-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Skiing through trees down a double diamond. Insane.

Undomiel
05-27-2006, 06:53 PM
:o wow, that IS insane!

Bassplayer
05-27-2006, 07:24 PM
i haven't really done a whole lot that would be termed "crazy" although, when i was 9 years old, my fam went to NC for vacation. we went swimming in a mountain stream and i jumped 3 times off a 20 ft. cliff into the water. actually, i dove head-first 1 of those times. everyone thought i was kinda insane because no-one was sure if there were any rocks. but there were abunch of other kids jumping.

Undomiel
05-27-2006, 07:30 PM
i'd say that is a bit crazy..

john316
05-28-2006, 11:11 AM
Put a dead skunk in a clothes dryer at a laundromat once.

Maddog
05-28-2006, 03:08 PM
I ate aome chicken tenders after they were in the car over night,ate a french fry that sat on the floor over night at my school, had a tin foil hat on my head during a school trip to Mt. Saint. Helens, snuck out of a hotle in Portland late at night alone to get food,taped myself to a wall and a bench, and beat a 5'9 kid and 5'11 kid at a game of basket ball at the same time, by myself. Thanks be to God that I've survived.
WWWOOOOWWWW....ur a nut

TheFireBreathes
05-28-2006, 03:59 PM

Haha gross? Did you do it as a prank?

pizza brain
05-28-2006, 04:23 PM
WWWOOOOWWWW....ur a nut
I also slept on a closet floor instead of a bed,scared some people with a Jason mask, taped my mouth shut,taped a sign to my shirt that said "I have just kidnaped myself." all during a youth group trip

lamb_servant72
05-28-2006, 05:07 PM
I can't top it. I give up!

john316
05-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Haha gross? Did you do it as a prank?

Yeah...waaaay back in my younger days. I was driving around with a couple of friends...one of which wound up being my wife ;) anyhow we saw this skunk that had been hit so we picked it up and drove holding it out the window...Lucky it was cold so that helped keep the smell down. We drove past the laundromat and saw that nobody was in it and well you know the rest.

Funny how you do stupid things like that when you are young. ::]...if i heard of someone doing that now I would think it was awful.

pizza brain
05-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah...waaaay back in my younger days. I was driving around with a couple of friends...one of which wound up being my wife ;) anyhow we saw this skunk that had been hit so we picked it up and drove holding it out the window...Lucky it was cold so that helped keep the smell down. We drove past the laundromat and saw that nobody was in it and well you know the rest.

Funny how you do stupid things like that when you are young. ::]...if i heard of someone doing that now I would think it was awful.

Is your avvy a pic of you after you did that?

1nonlyjen
05-29-2006, 10:37 AM
the things I have done were more stupid than crazy, like walking home by myself in the middle of the night, taking any kind of pills anyone gave me and mixing them with other things, its only by the grace of God that I'm still alive.

Undomiel
05-29-2006, 02:36 PM
i knew these people were crazy, i just didn't how much!

Bassplayer
05-29-2006, 07:33 PM
dang, i can't top the skunk. that's just wrong.

Undomiel
05-30-2006, 01:47 AM
i know, i've never done anything that crazy!

pizza brain
05-30-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm disapointed in you

jk

1nonlyjen
05-30-2006, 09:07 PM

Just a bit more time around us and we'll have you putting skunks in the dryer in no time ;)

pizza brain
05-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Or eating your relitives.

1nonlyjen
05-30-2006, 09:21 PM
Or eating your relitives.

*giggling uncontrollably, heading to bed to continue*

pizza brain
05-30-2006, 09:22 PM
I have done my good deed for the month yay!

skilletosis
05-30-2006, 09:56 PM
I can't think of anything I've done but my hubby has a couple of stories. Once when he was about 13 he went to the train tracks and gathered up a bunch of frogs. When the train came he began throwing them. He actually clocked the conductor in the face with one. He was a baddie.

1nonlyjen
05-31-2006, 05:44 PM
I slid down the conveyer belt at work, I was covered with bruises from chest to shins

pizza brain
05-31-2006, 09:25 PM
I burn stuff in my closet.

zjf
05-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Hrm...craziest thing I've done...

I used to terrorize everyone at church camp every year...at a smaller church camp, by the last night, the pastor there gave an announcement that "Dorm 7 will not be taking part in any extra curricular activities tonight"

A group of 5 counselors stayed outside our room all night long, but because of an air conditioner failure, we managed to get some leeway, that and some tricky tactics from the problem solvers of the group (yes...my brother and I distracted the counsellors long enough to get a group of 6 kids out and free on the campus.)

Fun night for us, but none of the counsellors got sleep that night, and we had our last hurrah before the end of camp. I felt kinda sorry for them, but at the same time, it'd be wrong to expect anything else from a group of 15 high school students/graduates.

pizza brain
05-31-2006, 10:02 PM
That's great lol

viper1355
06-01-2006, 07:31 AM
30 mph...outside the car...that was fun!...other than that...jumping off my roof is about it

pizza brain
06-02-2006, 03:58 PM
I was talking to my foot last night.

fryingpan
06-02-2006, 04:31 PM
this one time back in the day i used to like relient k...WHAT was i thinking
(:):) lol)

disciple
06-02-2006, 04:34 PM
I get on here every day. That's crazy, isn't it? :P

ISN'T IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:D ::]

pizza brain
06-02-2006, 04:35 PM
I resent that remark. >:(

jk

Switchblade
06-03-2006, 02:00 AM
Hrm...craziest thing I've done...

I used to terrorize everyone at church camp every year...at a smaller church camp, by the last night, the pastor there gave an announcement that "Dorm 7 will not be taking part in any extra curricular activities tonight"

A group of 5 counselors stayed outside our room all night long, but because of an air conditioner failure, we managed to get some leeway, that and some tricky tactics from the problem solvers of the group (yes...my brother and I distracted the counsellors long enough to get a group of 6 kids out and free on the campus.)

Fun night for us, but none of the counsellors got sleep that night, and we had our last hurrah before the end of camp. I felt kinda sorry for them, but at the same time, it'd be wrong to expect anything else from a group of 15 high school students/graduates.

Oh, please. Of course, if someone's in high school they obvisouly cannot help but be out of control and do stupid things. People like you is why everyone looks down on teenagers today.

Bassplayer
06-04-2006, 07:01 PM
well, today i jumped off of a 7 foot metal thingy into an icy cold river right next to a dam. and i swam around in the icy water until my legs were numb. then, me and my friend got out and rolled down the 50-70 ft. grassy side of the dam which was slanted at a 45 degree angle (or at least close to it) now i'm covered in scratches and bruises because the grass is the kind that they use to make bails of hay. so now i'm in lots of pain. but it was worth it.

korey_cooper_jr
06-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Well, I can't exactly think of anything recent, but when I was little... around... like, 6 or 7, I was swinging on my swingset in the backyard. And the play yard had mulch covered all over it. So I went out without any shoes on and started swinging. After a while Dad hollered for me to come in, and I put my feet down to stop myself, and a few pieces got stuck pretty deep in my foot! Dad had to come and pull them out. It hurt really bad!!! :'(

So needless to say, I have a fear of taking my shoes off outside.

disciple
06-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Try leaving at midnight with no sleep to drive to Chicago (several hundred miles), then going to a ceremony with no sleep, then spending the day with your 'loved one' with... no sleep. THAT was crazy.

Try doing the same thing with the same distance to a different state with one hour of sleep to see your family... I just did that this weekend! :)

1nonlyjen
06-05-2006, 08:02 PM
spending time with my extended family (loud, nosey, overbearing mexicans -if you knew them, you'd think it was crazy too)

m_money618
06-05-2006, 10:58 PM
ummm.......

Undomiel
06-06-2006, 07:52 AM
"ummm........" doen't sound very crazy.

m_money618
06-06-2006, 04:05 PM
well.... it uhhh... is.

1nonlyjen
06-06-2006, 09:15 PM
had my hand about a centimeter away from live wires today (really, getting electricuted is not so bad, I've had it happen a few times. Have I mentioned that I can type all of this just using my mind now? Gotta love electrical currents)

Undomiel
06-08-2006, 08:30 AM
that's happened to me before. it was fun! ;)

Bassplayer
06-09-2006, 06:40 PM
well, i slept over at my friend's house two night strait. both nights we tried frog-gigging, both night we ran off. the first night, my friend forgot to ask permission of the owner because he had been previously a few nights earlier. So we're out there walking around the pond and all of the sudden someone starts yelling at us from about 50 yards away. She asked us why we were out so late and a pond, but we just laid on the ground trying to be quiet. then she yelled that if we didn't get off her property, she'd "Put a load in our a$$'s) so we ran like crazy. then the second night, we hopped a fence and when we hopped back over, the post snapped under my weight. oh yeah, and i helped put out a field fire across from my friend's house.

pizza brain
06-10-2006, 09:56 PM
I electrocuted myself on prpuse 2 times in the same number of days a while back.

Undomiel
06-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Trying to drive on the wrong side of the road.

Bassplayer
06-11-2006, 05:21 PM
ouch. i almost hit another car. i didn't see him on the curve and i took it too fast. it was a really sharp turn that i hate taking. but luckily i got on my side fast enough.

vindog
07-09-2006, 11:51 PM
I'd have to say kicking a hornet bee's nest that was in a tree, in the neighbors yard...

planet_kosmos
07-10-2006, 02:22 AM
Running unsuspectingly into an electric fence.

doormonkey
07-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Driving 17 hours from TX to MN. Left at 1 AM. Hadn't slept since the night before. Good thing I was with someone else and we could share driving.

thalia
07-19-2006, 11:35 AM
I've done some pret-teh crazy stuff in my day, but this is a Christian message board and I'm not exactly "proud" of some of the craziness, hehe...

Crazy4U
07-19-2006, 02:08 PM
the craziest thing i've done...you don't wanna know!!!! but one time i told this one guy that i loved him and i didn't evan know him! it was funny. he just smiled real big at me! ......ahhhh......i wish i could see that guy again, he was hot!!! LOL! anywayz!!! he was a Switchfoot fan, cuz he was wearing a t-shirt that said Switchfoot on it! I LOVE Switchfoot!! there awesome i love there cd "Nothing is sound". okay i'll shut up! **shuts**up**

Bassplayer
07-22-2006, 03:04 PM
i went caving in a huge cave and almost broke my leg on wednesday

Jesus freak_14
07-22-2006, 03:21 PM
wow... i don't think i've ever done anything crazy... **thinking** ..well once i was on the phone with a friend until 3 in the morning and my dad heard me and came knocking on my door... i was so scared.. he looked like he had risen from the dead... well i consider that crazy cuz im scared of my parents but i think you now understand just how dull my life is :( ... sad.. i know

Undomiel
08-02-2006, 04:08 PM
have u ever mud slided?

Luvnoswin2sayno
08-08-2006, 07:14 PM
I went out on a fifteen mile bike ride in a red jump suit and got pulled over by a cop.

packmule3
08-09-2006, 08:02 PM
I dont know... I got a job 'cuz I like to work... But I like it. hahaha I went backpacking over 6 or 7 moutians, though driving snow and hiked 18 miles all in one day... but that was more fun that crazy. ummm, I dont know. I attackeed my brother with a knife and slit his finger open. You see, I was trying to gaurd the butter.

Undomiel
08-14-2006, 02:07 PM
ummm, yeah, very...interesting......

john316
08-19-2006, 07:15 AM
I remembered this the other day...back when i was in school me and my buddy sneaked into the place where the cheerleaders kept their poms-poms and took fishing line and tied them all together in one big pom-pom...don't ask me why...it just seemed funny at the time.

kasicalover
08-19-2006, 09:00 AM
I have a ton of crazy stories but I'll jsut tell a few from this summer.

One night after dinner I was hanging with five of my friends and we formed the MCAC. (McHenry County Area Clappers) We went to Meijer and started out jsut all randomly posing ans snapping and then we started walking in formation, and clapping. By the end of the night we had choreographed like six different moves that we all did. Such as "Everybody dance now!" and then we would all start dancing, or "Bacckstreet Boys", and then we all stopped sang part of that backstreets back song while gettting into a cheesy boyband formation. Oh...good times.

Story number two. Deciding the night before that we're gonna go to a concert at my friends Ace's school in Minneapolis (8 hours away) that he was supposed to be playing at. so the rather than sleeping the night before we left we had a boy meets world marathon. on the way there we needed to pick up a guy in wisconsin who we didn't know where he lived or how to contact him, but he's the drummer so they need him. So knowing that his mom wrote a book we looked the book up online, find her name and then search for her on yellow pages. try the number, doesn't work, so we just drive to the house, hoping its the right person. We show up and his mom answers the door, tells us that her son lives with his sister, not her, and that she'd try to contact him. She reached him and he agrees to come, so we load up the drums that are at his moms house and head two hours out of the way to pick him up. we pick him up and make it to minneapolis an hour before they're supposed to play. we meet up with the two other band member and they practice for zero minutes...
the concert was cool, because psalters was also playing!
anyways, so after that we go to some random friends apartment, and my friend Ace decides they need to catch up. So me and my other friend Sam get dropped off at noodles and company to meet up with a large group of people we don't know. we eat dinner, go see some fireworks, and show up back at the apartment around 2 and had a firefly marathon. We leave for home the next morning at like 10. then on the way home we all decide that the guy we picked up in wisconsin shoudl come home with us and visit. so we stopped at his moms house dropped off his drums and then brought him home with us. then as sson as we got back we went to an open mic poetry night at a local cafe and met up with one of our friends. afterwards we went to dinner and decided to have an arrested development marathon. stayed up all night doing that, went to breakfast at 7, and then i went to work after all that at 8:30.

Then the story that made me and Ace local legends. You walk into Meijer and you see a sign that has a picture of a fountain drink on it that says, "If we don't ask, you don't pay." So we think, hmm, I wonder if thats just for the drink, or the whole purchase. So hoping it was possibly for the whole purchase we went to the media area and picked up every movie, cd, season of show that we wanted and brought it up front. both of us holding a stack of movies that is barely being held down by our chins. we go up and check out $1,248 worth of stuff. then when she doesn't ask for the drink Ace is all like, so I dont' have to pay for any of this right. She's like, no, you don't have to pay for the drink...and so we tell everyone our story, which there are about six people gathered around watching the crazy kids ringing up that many dvd's at 11:30 at night. It was great, then we went back and actually shopped, feeling sort of bad that somebody wuold have to put away all those movies in the morning.

It's been a good summer...

zjf
08-24-2006, 09:39 PM
wow. I can't compete with that. although, I do have an interesting little story that happened tonight/today.

I have an old 1973 Plymouth that I drive around (kinda a beater, but it'll be awesome when/if I have the money to finish it up.) well, I manage to break my second throttle cable in 6 months, and without using the gas pedal (since it quit when the throttle cable connecting it to the engine broke) pulled it into a nearby parking lot using the velocity I have left over from that turn.

Later that night we're trying to get this car on a car hauler a friend found in an alley. It's missing the ramps that slide out of the bottom, so we're using a car ramp that's designed to hold the car up to change oil and what not, not an actual ramp up into the trailer. Well, we're trying to get this car up on the trailer as quickly as possible and forget to lock the tires down to keep the trailer from rolling, and the car rolls off the end of these large ramps into nothingness, leaving my car sitting at an odd angle with one ramp still under the tire, and the other wedged under the frame of the car.

I get out the jack that my car came with (known as a widowmaker for good reason), and use that to lift the passenger side up enough to get the ramp out from under the car, then pull the car back using my friend's suburban to get it off of the other ramp that it's precariously perched on.

We eventually get my poor car pushed up onto the trailer and tow it home, where it now sits awaiting a new cable :-D

fang
09-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Today I colored my foot purple with a crayon :)