1nonlyjen
05-29-2006, 10:52 AM
my younger brother and sister have been fighting constantly and it is ruining the peace of our house. They won't stop. Its turned into hitting and throwing things, they won't listen to me or my parents when we tell them to stop. We have been getting so frustrated that we start screaming at them and that only makes it worse. I have so much stress of my own, I don't want to deal with them anymore. help!

alorian
05-29-2006, 10:55 AM
I wish I had advice. Peace didn't come to my house until my younger sister left for Job corps.

I'll be praying.

RAMONES
05-31-2006, 07:57 AM
my younger brother and sister have been fighting constantly and it is ruining the peace of our house. They won't stop. Its turned into hitting and throwing things, they won't listen to me or my parents when we tell them to stop. We have been getting so frustrated that we start screaming at them and that only makes it worse. I have so much stress of my own, I don't want to deal with them anymore. help!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
I'VE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my brother has been causeing the stress in the house!
i have soooo much to say to him but he still wont listen!
it's to the point to where i HATE coming home!
i should'nt(no one should)have to go through this....that's the enemy working trying to stop what God has planned to do.
My family has a HUGE prophecy over us and Satan has been useing my brother's actions to stop what God wants to do....
maybe God wants to do somthing big with ur family....all i can say is to pray....if u've already tried talkin to em then all there is left 2 do is pray. ;)