Isildur9473
05-30-2006, 09:12 PM
So, I'm pretty convinced that Neil Young is the second greatest man to ever live. He has some good music, I would recommend looking into his greatest hits album even though greatest hits albums are horrible, and his Crosby Stills Nash n' Young material.

http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/nocheenlaciudad/Neil Young 9.jpg

Look at that, pure greatness. I think it might be his name, Neil Young, how many musicians have a name that great? Oooooh, Jimmy Page, amazing. You're a better musician James Page, but your name doesn't live up to Neil Young.

People keep saying that Chuck Norris is awesome, but what about Neil Young. He could kill Chuck Norris, and an entire army of ninjas just by striking the death chord on his guitar. That's right, DEATH CHORD.

Do you guys like Neil Young? You have to like Neil Young to call yourself an American, or a Canadian. He isn't as great as Kurt Cobain though. That's why he's only the second greatest man to ever live.

skilletosis
05-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Well Neil is special but I could easily think up 50 people that could easily out do Neil for second best man ever.

Isildur9473
05-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Well Neil is special but I could easily think up 50 people that could easily out do Neil for second best man ever.

Example...?

skilletosis
05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Billy Graham, J. Vernon Magee, Chuck Swindoll, Greg Laurie, Chuck Smith, Raul Rees, and every President and Vice President of the United States (and yes I mean the Democrats too).

terrasin
05-31-2006, 04:33 AM
It's ok, cause Freddie Mercury is the first best man. :>

CJ

Isildur9473
05-31-2006, 10:03 AM
It's ok, cause Freddie Mercury is the first best man. :>

CJ

If by Freddie Mercury, you mean Kurt Cobain, I agree completely. ;) Other sustitudes would be any member of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc.

terrasin
05-31-2006, 10:12 AM
pfft right... :P

skilletosis
05-31-2006, 10:19 AM
Freddie Mercury owns Kurt Cobain.

Isildur9473
05-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Freddie Mercury owns Kurt Cobain.

No..... No. Actually... No.

skilletfreak101
05-31-2006, 04:38 PM
daniel johns :-P

DustinRocks
05-31-2006, 04:45 PM
If by Freddie Mercury, you mean Kurt Cobain, I agree completely. ;) Other sustitudes would be any member of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc.

These are two awesome (sarcasm) dead people. Both had very not respectable deaths. At leats Freddie had talent andwrote awesome tunes. Kurt just did our ears a favor in the end.

Pretendeavor
05-31-2006, 04:57 PM
These are two awesome (sarcasm) dead people. Both had very not respectable deaths. At leats Freddie had talent andwrote awesome tunes. Kurt just did our ears a favor in the end.

hmmm kurt was awsome. dont dis someone that you know is better than you. and no i dont think he killed him self. courtney love had something to do it.

aliensoul_squire20
05-31-2006, 05:16 PM
So, I'm pretty convinced that Neil Young is the second greatest man to ever live. He has some good music, I would recommend looking into his greatest hits album even though greatest hits albums are horrible, and his Crosby Stills Nash n' Young material.

Look at that, pure greatness. I think it might be his name, Neil Young, how many musicians have a name that great? Oooooh, Jimmy Page, amazing. You're a better musician James Page, but your name doesn't live up to Neil Young.

People keep saying that Chuck Norris is awesome, but what about Neil Young. He could kill Chuck Norris, and an entire army of ninjas just by striking the death chord on his guitar. That's right, DEATH CHORD.

Do you guys like Neil Young? You have to like Neil Young to call yourself an American, or a Canadian. He isn't as great as Kurt Cobain though. That's why he's only the second greatest man to ever live.

Dude, sounds like you worship the guy. But I know you're not.

And, I can honestly say I've never heard Neil Young's music. And I don't call myself an American. And I'm definatly not Canadian. I just call myself a human.

I'll check him out.

FromTheInside
05-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Hermin Li > Neil Young / Kurt whatever

::]

Okay I'm gonna run from this thread and never come back so yeah, ignore this post. :P

terrasin
05-31-2006, 06:38 PM
I would get more information before you post out of obviously ignorance. You obviously know nothing of Freddie's life and I would suggest that you read up a little more before you post something like that again.

Freddie was a very awesome person. He lived life up to the fullest. Yes, he made mistakes along the way, but he also learned from them. In one of his rare interviews in 86, he admitted that he "stopped having sex and started growing tulips". Beyond making some of the greatest music of all time, he was an extrordinary person.

CJ

riz
05-31-2006, 08:38 PM
No..... No. Actually... No.

Yes..... Yes. Actually... Yes.

DustinRocks
06-01-2006, 10:17 AM
CJ: I probably know more about Queen than you'll ever know. I can play most songs by Queen lick for lick. Just becuase I didn't approve of and openly flamboyant lifestyle don't call me ignorant. I want to be extraordinary so I'm gonna grow tulips.

peace homeboy

Isildur9473
06-01-2006, 01:54 PM

What are you talking about? At least he had talent when it came to writing, at least he wrote about something besides what oh so many poeple write music about. At least he brought something new to the music scene, unlike some "bands" we're members of.

terrasin
06-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Mate, I'm probably one of Queens biggest fans and have grown up listening to them. Mercury was what I trained my voice around from when I was in elementry school on through highschool and to this very day. I've followed everything that has gone on with that band since that time as well. Get off your high chair because I personally don't give a crap. Your ignorance is shown through the first post you made when you mocked him.

Freddie was someone I looked up to as a child and someone I admire as an adult and I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit back and let some stupid child like yourself post random bullcrap or talk trash. Take a number, sit down, and shut up.

CJ

DustinRocks
06-01-2006, 02:12 PM
CJ your cute. We should be pals. I think you need to take a downer.

DustinRocks
06-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Brian May made that band just as much as Freddie.
edit: To show my Queen Support I'll post my bands cover of "We Are The Champions" if I can find it. It's on a live bootleg.

on screen keyboards suck. find me a new one.

sky_flashings
06-01-2006, 04:51 PM
While I understand some of you may be upset with each other, I think it's time for the insults to stop. Let's either get back on subject or move on, and, of course, grow up.

skilletfreak101
06-01-2006, 06:10 PM
hahhahaaha....let me just say that it made my day reading this conversatoin.

disciple
06-01-2006, 06:38 PM
I don't know whether his last insult was sarcasm or not. At least Greg and I try to make it at least somewhat obvious. Otherwise, if that was an insult and not a terrible attempt at a joke, then that was uncalled for and you need to do some serious soul-searching, to say the least.

DustinRocks
06-01-2006, 10:11 PM
to end the convo. I love Queen one of the greatest bands ever. No one will ever touch their status.

CJ: apologies
Everyone Else: Sorry about my profane mouth.

theelectric3
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
*ahem*

<sarcasim>now that we've all been having a lovely conversation...</sarcasim> stop.

we expect members on here to show respect for one another.

slandering members is never, ever ok.