Starbucks5721
06-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Hey all,

First time poster, long time watcher - I made it to the show last night (4th time baby!) and, man did they rock the house down! I haven't got any pictures (my camera died on me) but let me tell you, these guys can NEVER put on a bad show.

ANYWAYS - great news! IDK how much of this has gotten around yet - I know I havent seen a lot of it - John said the new cd is done, it will be coming out in early September if everything goes well, and will most likely be named Collision.

They also played two new songs from it, Rebirth and Last Night Alone, which are fantastically intense and just beautiful. Much more metal than Collide - and so awesome!

<3, Lynn

korey_cooper_jr
06-03-2006, 05:05 AM
Wow, I'm surprised he'd actually call it "Collision" since the last one was called "Collide". Hm... maybe it's like... an after effect or something?

Starbucks5721
06-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Wow, I'm surprised he'd actually call it "Collision" since the last one was called "Collide". Hm... maybe it's like... an after effect or something?

Yeah, I suppose, he did say it wasn't finalized, but I think it would be kindof neat :)

terrasin
06-03-2006, 10:54 AM
That's awesome. Thanks for the news.

CJ

timmyrotter
06-03-2006, 11:21 AM
wow guys you arew gullible, someone comes in here and on thier first post names the name of thier new album... and it is almost the same as the last... you dont find that at all fishy??? well i dont believe it, think about the credibility of the source...

Starbucks5721
06-03-2006, 11:53 AM
wow guys you arew gullible, someone comes in here and on thier first post names the name of thier new album... and it is almost the same as the last... you dont find that at all fishy??? well i dont believe it, think about the credibility of the source...

Hey,c'mon - why on earth would I make something like that up?

I can see your Most Opinionated award fits XD

I'm fine with whether you believe me or not, but I don't make things up like that. That was what John said last night, he also said it was subject to change as well. We will all just have to wait and see when September rolls around.

will
06-03-2006, 02:33 PM
uhm, you sure about that? He mentioned the name "Comatose" at SWC Del Mar, and that name was also mentioned a week prior here (http://panheads.org/boards/showpost.php?p=280722&postcount=26).

Starbucks5721
06-03-2006, 05:03 PM
uhm, you sure about that? He mentioned the name "Comatose" at SWC Del Mar, and that name was also mentioned a week prior here (http://panheads.org/boards/showpost.php?p=280722&postcount=26).

Hm, I'm pretty sure that he said Collision, but I could be wrong. Or like they said, maybe they are still in the process of figuring it out.

terrasin
06-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Ahh, Will is right. I had forgotten. That will most likely end up the title.

CJ

timmyrotter
06-03-2006, 06:32 PM
yeah, most opinionated memeber is right! hey im opinionated, but im not stupid (im sure that could be argued). no offence Lynn but people come on here and say things when they havent been around here, and we gotta be skeptical.
and thanks for the confirmation Will.

one more thing, why isnt this in the "new album name" Thread?

404not_found
06-04-2006, 12:06 AM
no offence Lynn but people come on here and say things when they havent been around here, and we gotta be skeptical.

Lol yea like this one user *cough*timmyrotter*cough* would post these untrue things like how this is their last album and some other untrue nonsense. Gosh, ya can't trust noone around here.

<.<

>.>

...<whisper>everyone is a suspect. Trust noone</whisper>

Starbucks5721
06-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey it's all good - I even went and talked to the other people I went with, and they couldn't remember, so that was no help.

Personally, I could care less what they end up naming it - I just can't wait for it to come out in September!! So many good cds are coming out this year :)

<3 Lynn

DrummerGurl4God
06-04-2006, 05:01 PM
all i have to say is yippie yippie yippie i can not wait till their new cd i say again can not wait

JohnnyRocker
06-05-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah, Collision is in no way a potential title. Comatose is the most likely at this point but it is still tentative.

timmyrotter
06-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Lol yea like this one user *cough*timmyrotter*cough* would post these untrue things like how this is their last album and some other untrue nonsense. Gosh, ya can't trust noone around here.

<.<

>.>

...<whisper>everyone is a suspect. Trust noone</whisper>

okay Christopher... i was purely joking when i said those things, and admitted it.

oh and i heard that Chris is really a Templar Knight...

404not_found
06-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Lol yes I know you were joking :P That post was ment to be a little tongue-in-cheek...

And actually I think you heard wrong. Chris is not really a Templar Knight... he is a really cool guy 8)

timmyrotter
06-06-2006, 10:11 AM
its all good broham.